NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• KYwins9

RG Overall Ranking

Race: Sunday NBC 6:00 PM

Throwback Weekend at Darlington. One of the coolest races all year. Really wish Draftkings would have done the 100k to winner like last year for this race. But I will def take 50k to winner….With the NFL starting soon, the prizes might decrease after this week (last yr prize pools dropped after NFL started.) I’m hoping they won’t, especially for the Saturday Night races since there is no longer CFB DFS.

• JimKronlund

@billholler said...

Only reason I’m a little tilting is because of my low exposure to Truex. He seems to be one of those guys that crashes or has a pit issue when I stack him. Low exposure, he wins.

Yeah I saw that. That stings also.

• mackie64

@JimKronlund said...

Yeah I saw that. That stings also.

Wish Newman could have stayed out front. I threw him in one lineup at 11.9% owned. That’s was my best lineup got me up to 22 for a short period of time then he dropped back to 8th.

• JimKronlund

@mackie64 said...

Wish Newman could have stayed out front. I threw him in one lineup at 11.9% owned. That’s was my best lineup got me up to 22 for a short period of time then he dropped back to 8th.

That is what I like about Nascar, (except when it burns us) but so many things can change right up to the end.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

@intimadator2007 said...

Congrats Jiles on the Q win !

My cold, dead hands. :)

• KYwins9

RG Overall Ranking

@Slah said...

My cold, dead hands. :)

Good luck next week slah and jiles. Either way Nascar DFS community will be represented well at Homestead.

• wormworth

Sucks when you’re winning the 50k to first and 23 people have the same lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).