NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

Trucks: no trucks

XFIN: Saturday, April 24, 4:12 PM – Ag-Pro 300

CUP: Sunday, April 25, 2:18 PM – GEICO 500

https://www.yahoo.com/now/watch-wild-memorable-nascar-crashes-190017182.html
    ~

• ifthethunder

The key to winning lineups of course is to pick 6 who finish the race. I had a tough time with that last week, and now it’s Talladega.

Anyways, starting with XFIN, Landon Cassill is just 7,100 and is starting 32nd.
    ~

• factorial89

talladega is a superspeedway. every year there are wrecks.so place differential is vip.amirola and stenhouse do well here.way back i like haley yeley lajoie and chastain.

• ifthethunder

“Prerace tech in the Xfinity garage is complete. Three teams to lose pit selection next week for 2x failures — TDillon/JGR54, Allmendinger, Sieg … all passed on third time so no one to the rear for 3x failures.” – Bob Pockrass
    ~

• ifthethunder

@factorial89 said...

talladega is a superspeedway. every year there are wrecks.so place differential is vip.amirola and stenhouse do well here.way back i like haley yeley lajoie and chastain.

Agree with all those picks. Also will have a lineup or 3 with only one front row star, thus leaving a bunch of celery on the table.
    ~

• depalma13

Well that sucked. Needed Cindric to be leading. When the flipped positions for the official win, I lost about $100.

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

Well that sucked. Needed Cindric to be leading. When the flipped positions for the official win, I lost about $100.

I never play XFIN for more than dimes and quarters. Only had the Dillon wreck in one of my 3 lineups. 2 didn’t cash, one more than min-cashed. Better than last week!

Now to overthink tomorrow for no good reason because it’s so random.
    ~

• yisman

somehow have 55 nascar tickets for FD. Looks like I’ll be running a train as I can’t do 55 lineups by hand.

• factorial89

i am nervous about taking anyone starting near the front.now hamlin will drop back near the rear to avoid wrecks.i believe i will use him and blaney.i have 1 lineup with 14k left on the table.

• naperez415

@factorial89 said...

i am nervous about taking anyone starting near the front.now hamlin will drop back near the rear to avoid wrecks.i believe i will use him and blaney.i have 1 lineup with 14k left on the table.

Where are you seeing Hamlin to rear?

• iron_tactics

@naperez415 said...

Where are you seeing Hamlin to rear?

I’m not seeing it anywhere either. Maybe he is saying something else?

• homers1226

hes saying hamlin will drop back to avoid (the big one)

not for failed inspection

at least not yet

• ryan7962

anyone like harrison barton?

• iron_tactics

Well shit, DK keeps losing the upcoming contest, can’t build lineups

• homers1226

have to reserve your spot this late

• factorial89

my bad for not being more clear re hamlin.yes as the one poster said hamlin will drop back and bide his time before moving up.

• depalma13

Today, I broke the starting lineup into 3 tiers. 1-12, 13-25, 26-40.

Using 40 numbers on pieces of paper and a mixing bowl, I chose one number from tier 1, two from tier 2 and 3 from tier 3.

• iron_tactics

@homers1226 said...

have to reserve your spot this late

No my spots are reserved, I just build leading up to the race, usually within 90-120 min. Keeps me from tinkering and my strategy is fresh for when inspection news hits. Works for me. Also,

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    To the Rear: Ware (2x inspection failures), McLeod (unapproved adjustments)

• homers1226

ahh

took bj out of my 2 out of 4 lus

had no aric,,now i do

• smonger19

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    ·
    5m
    Hamlin Truex Bell Wallace and Suarez now all to rear for unapproved adjustments

• homers1226

crap !!!!

• iron_tactics

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    It was an A-Post infraction on the cars that are dropping to the rear: Hamlin Truex Bell Wallace and HBurton (not Suarez) now all to rear for unapproved adjustments

• ifthethunder

@homers1226 said...

crap !!!!

What he said.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Fukkit. Maybe being sent to the back means they make it through to the finish? Too late to change anything anywho.
    ~

• iron_tactics

Good luck everyone

• marker0357

damn, they can’t figure this crap out earlier? Ridiculous.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).