Texas Motor Speedway
    Sunday, July 19
    3:00 PM EST

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Texas is pretty similar to Kentucky so we have some decent very recent data to look at. Probably wouldn’t hurt to look at Vegas and Charlotte from earlier this season too.

• siddom

Aric almirola pole and salaries up on dk

• siddom

its tough to build a decent line, no value.

• truegrinder

I’m gonna build around Harvick and Kyle Busch in 50-60 percent of my lineups. I’m unsure on Bell. I’ll be heavy on McDowell too and Reddick

• 7klub06

is kyle busch worth playing in the infinity race

• realphipps

Mostly building around Harvick and/or Hamlin with the McDowell, Dillons, Suarez, Lajoie splashes like everyone else, but filling those other two plays, I’m not landing on a lot of Chevys.

• ifthethunder

@truegrinder said...

I’m gonna build around Harvick and Kyle Busch in 50-60 percent of my lineups. I’m unsure on Bell. I’ll be heavy on McDowell too and Reddick

First time in forever I don’t have a ton of McDowell. But I’ve been obsessed with golf, trying to focus on the race more now.
    ~

• truegrinder

@realphipps said...

Mostly building around Harvick and/or Hamlin with the McDowell, Dillons, Suarez, Lajoie splashes like everyone else, but filling those other two plays, I’m not landing on a lot of Chevys.

Not a bad idea. Harvick and Hamlin have had a lot of success at Texas. So has Kyle Busch and Jimmie has won here quite a bit

• truegrinder

Is this the time to take a shot on Suarez? I just don’t think I can do it. But last 2 races he finished 3rd here at Texas. Thoughts?

• Kassdog

Anyone starting position changed yet?

• realphipps

Elliott and Sorenson to drop to rear of field for Cup race today after failing prerace tech twice. #nascar NASCARONFOX— Bob Pockrass (bobpockrass) July 19, 2020

• sanders_tj

DiBenedetto or Reddick?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@sanders_tj said...

DiBenedetto or Reddick?

On FD probably MDB, because PD means less. On DK, I think TR, although MDB will have lower pOWN.

• sanders_tj

@Pandamonious said...

On FD probably MDB, because PD means less. On DK, I think TR, although MDB will have lower pOWN.

Yeah, it’s on FD. GPP.

DiB has been hot lately but Reddick is a great 1.5 mile racer. I’m super torn between them.

• siddom

id go reddick

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@sanders_tj said...

Yeah, it’s on FD. GPP.

DiB has been hot lately but Reddick is a great 1.5 mile racer. I’m super torn between them.

The 2 most comparable races this year to today’s race are Kentucky and Vegas.

In Vegas MDB finished 2nd and Reddick 18th
    In Kentucky MDB finished 3rd and Reddick 10th

Now obviously there’s no guarantees and things happen and past results can become meaningless, but I really like MDB today and think he can finish top 5, where Reddick is more likely to finish 10-15.

I would just do the math and see if MDB finishes 5th and Reddick finishes 10th, who scores more, and pick that guy.

• siddom

think blaney will wreck?

• lester461

@siddom said...

think blaney will wreck?

If I knew that I wouldn’t pick him in 40% of my lineups

• mbunner23

Blaney/Nemechek or Reddick/Austin Dillon

• lester461

@mbunner23 said...

Blaney/Nemechek or Reddick/Austin Dillon

First one for more upside, second one is pretty safe though

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@lester461 said...

First one for more upside, second one if pretty safe though

Agree. JHN could get up to 15th or so, while Blaney leads 150 laps or JHN could fail and get you nothing while Blaney just sticks around the top 10 all day and never leads.

Reddick nor AD will probably lead, but both could easily finish between 10-15th, and neither are likeliest to finish in the 20’s and fall back.

So, if it’s your cash build and your putting it in GPP’s, the 2nd one, but strictly GPP, the 1st one.

• ryanprzy

@realphipps said...

Elliott and Sorenson to drop to rear of field for Cup race today after failing prerace tech twice. #nascar NASCARONFOX— Bob Pockrass (bobpockrass) July 19, 2020

Thinking of fading Reed Sorenson altogether now

• lester461

@ryanprzy said...

Thinking of fading Reed Sorenson altogether now

He was starting at the rear anyway so this didn’t change anything with his starting position, but he will still be getting lapped multiple times so he should have never be on your radar. I’m fading everyone below Preece.

• truegrinder

Anyone still playing Elliot on DK? He will still be counted as starting 8th on there… yikes. Tough call there

• lester461

@truegrinder said...

Anyone still playing Elliot on DK? He will still be counted as starting 8th on there… yikes. Tough call there

I made the mistake of completely fading Truex last week after he went to the rear and it bit me in the ass. I’ll probably have about 15% Elliot as I didn’t think he would dominate stage 1 anyway.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.