8:00 PM EST

CUP:

O’Reilly Auto Parts 500
    Texas Motor Speedway
    Sunday, July 19
    3:00 PM EST

• yisman

question for my lineup:

Use all 3 of Harvick/Almirola/Blaney or just two?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

question for my lineup:

Use all 3 of Harvick/Almirola/Blaney or just two?

Probably just two. Statistically playing Almirola and Blaney together is bad, but I’m sure playing the starting row has worked before, it’s just incredibly rare.

• truegrinder

I was thinking of leaving him and Kyle Busch in a few also. Probably right around 15 percent also

• truegrinder

I ended up taking Suarez in a few lineups also. Not many of them but probably one lineup with him is too many. Haha

• yisman

@truegrinder said...

I ended up taking Suarez in a few lineups also. Not many of them but probably one lineup with him is too many. Haha

I’m going to use Suarez. It’s him or LaJoie for savings.

Also McDowell, actually.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Probably just two. Statistically playing Almirola and Blaney together is bad, but I’m sure playing the starting row has worked before, it’s just incredibly rare.

yeah it’s risky to use all 3, hoping they spread out the laps led among themselves

more likely that 2 of them get

• siddom

im fading blaney playing Aric/harvick

• Logan7777

@yisman said...

I’m going to use Suarez. It’s him or LaJoie for savings.

Also McDowell, actually.

Suarez raced here 6 times with 2 top 5s. Avg finish is 16th. I think with a start in 37th, he’s a good choice to get some placement points at his price.

• ljason8eg

@Logan7777 said...

Suarez raced here 6 times with 2 top 5s. Avg finish is 16th. I think with a start in 37th, he’s a good choice to get some placement points at his price.

He was in good equipment before this year though. The 96 car doesn’t have top 25 pace.

• noddy

Can you play Almirola and Blaney together in cash?

• truegrinder

@noddy said...

Can you play Almirola and Blaney together in cash?

I’d think take Blaney over Almirola and play Harvick or Hamlin with him

• noddy

@truegrinder said...

I’d think take Blaney over Almirola and play Harvick or Hamlin with him

I have Harvick and Bell also

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I have Harvick and Bell also

It caps your upside, because only 1 is going to get out and lead, then as they pit and the race goes on things will get shuffled. So, it’s not likely they stay 1-2. Likely, 1 leads a bunch of laps and 1 falls back and just hangs around the top.

The floor is shaky for cash, but OK. You’re better off just finding someone else. If you love your other 4 drivers, and have a hard time pivoting off 1 of them, then I guess its OK. Just not ideal.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

It caps your upside, because only 1 is going to get out and lead, then as they pit and the race goes on things will get shuffled. So, it’s not likely they stay 1-2. Likely, 1 leads a bunch of laps and 1 falls back and just hangs around the top.

The floor is shaky for cash, but OK. You’re better off just finding someone else. If you love your other 4 drivers, and have a hard time pivoting off 1 of them, then I guess its OK. Just not ideal.

Thanks. I couldn’t find anything I liked better so I just went with it. Probably a mistake, but maybe I’ll get lucky.

• ifthethunder

Dammit. This started at 3 PM and I wasn’t paying attention. I have 5 lineups. In dime time. And they’re all the same.

My DK achievements are up in smoke.
    ~

• Harvick
    Blaney
    Almirola
    Bell
    Austin/ty dillion
    Preece🙏🏻

• yisman

DK locked 3:15

race began around 3:20

Decision for me was Blaney or Jimmie Johnson. 100 difference in salary.

Blaney starting 2nd, JJ 20th

• yisman

DK Front Row:

Harvick 42.7
    Blaney 44.5
    Almirola 37.8
    JJ 20.4

Almirola has a brake issue.

• yisman

A lot of cars pitting under the first caution. Almirola staying out despite the issue.

He knows he needs to bank those laps led for DFS :P

• yisman

Almirola violation

that hurts

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Almirola violation

that hurts

I’m new. What’s this mean? Done for the day?

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

no, he’s still running, but he got hit with a huge penalty and is now 2 laps down

kind of a bogus penalty because no one really understands what the rule violation was

NASCAR claims it’s a “blend-line violation”

• MrMadness001

@theIrrigator said...

Pass through pit row penalty. Will cost him a lap. So now he is 2 laps down. 1 he should be able to make up once the rest of the field pits. That 2nd one he is going to need some cautions or going to be a long day for him.

• monarch

This NBC Sports telecast is throwing me off. I dont like the graphics or the commercials every five minutes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

no, he’s still running, but he got hit with a huge penalty and is now 2 laps down

kind of a bogus penalty because no one really understands what the rule violation was

I guess if you get a violation you have to pit
    for a certain amount of time?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).