3:00 PM EST

• yisman

massive negative points for place differential

Almirola has a top 10 car but nothing you can do with this crap

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@MrMadness001 said...

Pass through pit row penalty. Will cost him a lap. So now he is 2 laps down. 1 he should be able to make up once the rest of the field pits. That 2nd one he is going to need some cautions or going to be a long day for him.

👍👍

• MrMadness001

Almirola apparently is already back on the lead lap. This is a long race so anything still possible.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@MrMadness001 said...

Almirola apparently is already back on the lead lap. This is a long race so anything still possible.

He must be flying out there

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

He must be flying out there

He gained a fast lap or two when he was two laps down I believe.

• truegrinder

Jimmie tough luck man

• yisman

went from winning HTH to losing it because Kyle Busch had lead when JJ hit wall so Kyle Busch just got 5 laps led for free

• MrMadness001

Bell saving what could have been the end of his day.

• depalma13

Bell and Johnson. I should get paid for picking the morons every week.

• MrMadness001

@depalma13 said...

Bell and Johnson. I should get paid for picking the morons every week.

Bell can still bounce back to a top 15. Johnson won’t be able recover that penalty along with the wall damage pretty much killed him.

• yisman

Bell is fine currently

the only relevant driver who is screwed is JJ. 8 laps down and unless there’s a massive wreck (and he avoids it), his best possible finish is probably like 35th, which equates to a very bad score.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I went 12% Jimmy so either way is fine with me. I went 53% Bell so need him to stay in the race

• MrMadness001

@theIrrigator said...

I went 12% Jimmy so either way is fine with me. I went 53% Bell so need him to stay in the race

Bell seems to have fallen back after having to return to the pits after reporting in about bad vibrations. Couple of laps down now.

• Logan7777

@MrMadness001 said...

Bell can still bounce back to a top 15. Johnson won’t be able recover that penalty along with the wall damage pretty much killed him.

Just back from a beer run. What did I miss with Jimmie?

• MrMadness001

@Logan7777 said...

Just back from a beer run. What did I miss with Jimmie?

Hit the wall. Then when he went into pit he had to many guys over the wall so had a 2 lap penalty on top of that. His day isn’t over race wise. But don’t expect anything better then a bottom 30th finish today.

• Logan7777

@MrMadness001 said...

Hit the wall. Then when he went into pit he had to many guys over the wall so had a 2 lap penalty on top of that. His day isn’t over race wise. But don’t expect anything better then a bottom 30th finish today.

👍 thanks. Blows my single bullet.

• siddom

big wreck

• MrMadness001

Big wreck on the restart. At least Custer is done. Truex might be as well. Kyle Busch probably also has some damage as well.

• Kassdog

I think all my lineups have everyone that was involved.

• Logan7777

Now they all get heat exhaustion from sitting in Texas sun under a red flag.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Ouch was double the field on Custer

• someclevername

Have Ty Dillon – he avoided the wreck and then JJ hit him under caution lol that’s a new one for me

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Who all wrecked and is done for the day? Just Custer?

• MrMadness001

Ryan Preece and Custer done for the day. Truex has heavy body damage. Buescher and Kyle Busch also involved but also still running. Also William Byron involved but is still running.

Edit: Stenhouse is also out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@MrMadness001 said...

Ryan Preece and Custer done for the day. Truex has heavy body damage. Buescher and Kyle Busch also involved but also still running. Also William Byron involved but is still running.

Edit: Stenhouse is also out.

Thanks. Not too much damage to my lineups i dont think

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).