Ty Dillon takes himself and Byron out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@MrMadness001 said...

Ty Dillon takes himself and Byron out.

Didnt have any Dillon but did have some Byron

• yisman

I went out for an hour to try and give blood and I’m doing better in my contests due to the guys who are now out of the race.

• ifthethunder

@someclevername said...

Have Ty Dillon – he avoided the wreck and then JJ hit him under caution lol that’s a new one for me

My one lineup that is in many 10 cent contests (due to user error: fail to differentiate) was briefly in first place many times.

But Ty Dillon is in it. I are kaput.
    ~

• MrMadness001

Going to be a fun race to the end here.

• yisman

oddly timed caution probably means Blaney and Harvick have no chance to win despite being the dominant cars

Blaney a lap down

maybe Harvick has a chance?

• yisman

@yisman said...

I went out for an hour to try and give blood and I’m doing better in my contests due to the guys who are now out of the race.

and now due to that caution my lineup is dead

all my guys got shuffled back

• MrMadness001

Denny Hamlin wrecked. This one ain’t over yet. Bowman done as well. Hamlin might be able to finish but ain’t winning this one.

• homers1226

glad i went to work today

this seems like carnage

• zeeshan2

my dumbass when making LUs had 9400 left and I went with JJ and forgot Blaney was 8900. Cost me about 90 pts; granted these are in dime contests but still

• homers1226

• MrMadness001

@homers1226 said...

glad i went to work today

this seems like carnage

I was wondering how the excessive heat my effect the race. I assume it has made the track slick out there today.

• yisman

Denny just caused another caution, a few laps after he caused the first one…

• homers1226

kyle and logano lurking

• yisman

wow

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/88430559?uc=2025591036

hope I don’t finish second. That would be brutal.

Guy got ahead of me with A.Dillon leading all these laps during the 6 cautions or whatever.

• yisman

disgusting

• MrMadness001

Damn man that’s rough.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Was jumping between 1st and 2nd in the mini-max those last 40-50 laps but once the cautions started I couldn’t ever get back in 1st. Would of been like a 20 way tie so nothing special but would of made up for my golf and MMA failures the last few days. Broke even at least and had something to sweat. Win-Win

• MrMadness001

Yeah that caution pretty much sealed the win for Dillon. If it didn’t happen I wind up winning a 50 bucks instead of losing 3 but that’s Nascar. Onto Thursday night at Kansas.

• siddom

nascar dis sucks can’t wait to put money into nba

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Blaney/Nemechek or Reddick/Austin Dillon

Hope you went Reddick/Dillon.

• lester461

@Pandamonious said...

Hope you went Reddick/Dillon.

I think it was only a 5 point difference

• MrMadness001

@siddom said...

I like it but it really is set your lineups and then hold onto your balls and hope for the best.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@lester461 said...

I think it was only a 5 point difference

You’re right, it wasn’t much. Not sure what I was thinking. Nemechek finished better than I had thought. I didn’t get to see much of the last half or so of the race, and knew he had some trouble at some point, and in my head he finished way back, but actually did OK.

• Moszman

@siddom said...

It’s my favorite but whatever floats your boat, I’ve been a loyal nba player over the years but no longer donating to that sport or watching anymore. I watch games/races all the time and going to start dedicating more time to family other than the giving it all to the television.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).