NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• rourke441

let us see 1.5 mi. intermediatr track 400 laps who are the main dominators lotta chalk i suppose need to check qualifying anyway my early picks are harvick bowman kurt busch e.jones

• siddom

truex

• monarch

Truex will be chalk. Kyle Busch will be chalk and many, many builds will have both of them. Let me tell ya.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Truex will be chalk. Kyle Busch will be chalk and many, many builds will have both of them. Let me tell ya.

Going with Truex and no Busch has worked for me the last few.

But we need to see the starting positions before any DFS lineups should be finalized. And this won’t be until after 2:00 pm ET on Sunday.
    ~

• Supersharpie

FYI, DK is offering a “guaranteed money back” $4 contest on DK. Almost full!

• ifthethunder

@Supersharpie said...

FYI, DK is offering a “guaranteed money back” $4 contest on DK. Almost full!

Almost full is right! Waiting until midnight to get my last entry in, for porpoise of mission.
    ~

• Dookie

No Xfinity dfs for tomorrow?

• BigRay

I like Truex for sure and so does everyone else. I’ll throw in some Jimmy J who has been running well but has had bad luck. Please finish Jimmy. Sprinkle in a little Kenseth and see what happens

• Kassdog

When do they announce the qualifying

• Touchole

Qualifying is at 2:05 est

• Cashgoldman

Anyone like Lajoie as a cheap buy

• Kassdog

I see rain in the forecast. I’m thinking no way this finishes today.

• monarch

Byron, Bell, Wrecky all qualifying too well

• monarch

JJ fast as a mug

• Ndepompei

@Kassdog said...

I see rain in the forecast. I’m thinking no way this finishes today.

That’s just how they list the forecast because they know there will be a storm or two and can’t pin down when. How it is all summer here when you see 50% rain all day there will be a short storm or two and fine the rest of the day

• monarch

Dibendetto smacked the wall in qualifying pretty hard

• monarch

Almirola spun out but the car looks alright. Looking like a great GPP play

• rourke441

wow harvick in 22nd or so place diff. plus laps led

• depalma13

@rourke441 said...

wow harvick in 22nd or so place diff. plus laps led

That’s what everybody thought about him 2 years ago and he finished dead last.

• BrianVT

Is qualifying over? When will DK be displaying starting spots? I don’t see it on TV anywhere, so assuming it’s over. Sorry, been out fishing all day.

• Supersharpie

@BrianVT said...

Is qualifying over? When will DK be displaying starting spots? I don’t see it on TV anywhere, so assuming it’s over. Sorry, been out fishing all day.

DK is displaying starting spots now.

• BrianVT

@Supersharpie said...

DK is displaying starting spots now.

Sweet, thanks. Must have been a few minutes early.

• cab4123

Is it bad to run Kyle and Truex together in GPPs?

• realphipps

Guess I’m heavy Chase Elliott. Didn’t expect that.

Will drink a few shots and reevaluate.

• BrianVT

@realphipps said...

Guess I’m heavy Chase Elliott. Didn’t expect that.

Will drink a few shots and reevaluate.

Yea, I ended up like 50%. Crap shoot either way. Hard to beat the price and position, though.

• ifthethunder

Some Harvick, some Elliott, 3/5 Bowman, 4/5 Blaney and also Almirola.

P.S. As far as the Tiger-Phil thing goes, I spent 10$ on each to get the free in-game bet. A square move, except it gets that free bet. It means I either paid 4.80 (Tiger and Manning win) or get paid 6.50 for it. And after watching the first few holes, my free in-game bet was that Brady misses the fairway on 6. Easy peasy.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.