• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Garym34

@tsteeves said...

Guess Willie isn’t going to see the court again tonight

lol they were winning when they played willie

• Zergeibaka

YES aaron gordon in for the blow out

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Zergeibaka said...

real talk what counts for an assist? aaron gordon passed the ball to vuce, he posted up a bit then scored. Is this not an assist? Later he gave it up to jeff green who shot under pressure after dribbling a few times. Does this count? I really don’t know because gordon got nada

The simplest definition is a pass that directly leads to a basket. If the pass doesn’t directly lead to a basket and the player has to put a move on his defender to make a basket, then it may not qualify. You can dribble the ball, but if you have to do a crossover or other somewhat complicated move, probably not. There is some ambiguity to it. It’s really up to the home team’s statistician and their judgment. Some are more generous than others and may be more generous to the home team than the visiting team.

• tsteeves

I got 7 guys playing right now and I don’t think my score moved 10 points in 10 minutes

• TeamTwerk

Heat have scored 15 points since half … 1 and 1/2 quarters

• TeamTwerk

Ok now they’re rolling a bit

• hardrocker61

couldnt decide between Turner and Drum played each on 2 lu’s they didnt disapoint

• zpa1989

@rebkell said...

He missed two games? with the gastro whatever? I was a little leery of him, especially after the way Hood has looked.

your right. idk, threw him in there hoping he would be low owned on a short slate. cleary wasn’t the case. wrong move. oh well. LMA just decided to shoot tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Man I wish I played Drummond instead of Dwight on my GPP’s I could have killed it!

• Garym34

Come on heat OT needed

• rebkell

You guys seeing the rumors about Millsap and Korver being on the block, I guess they’re trying to show them off…

• hardrocker61

Both Paul’s doin well also, Milsap better than george but ill take what i can get

• rebkell

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man I wish I played Drummond instead of Dwight on my GPP’s I could have killed it!

I played them both, but man Dwight sux

• Zergeibaka

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

It’s a pass that directly leads to a basket in the simplest definition. If the pass doesn’t directly lead to a basket and the player has to put a move on his defender to make a basket, then it may not qualify. There is some ambiguity to it. It’s really up to the home team’s statistician and their judgment. Some are more generous than others and may be more generous to the home team than the visiting team.

As if home court players needed any other reasons to roster them.Thanks for clarifying.

• hardrocker61

Go Drummmm!!

• nloc

Pope playing pretty good for me

• DirkDigglerz

Millsap 50 burger going for 60!

• IsuckatDK

My lineup shit the bed, man I think I might just withdraw

• sloanxx

Why does leuer not even have 10 fps

• Sleepyfloyd16

Leonard not even in at the end of a close game. He must be really sick because he has been horrible.

• DirkDigglerz

Man a liitle OT action would be nice :)

• rebkell

@zpa1989 said...

your right. idk, threw him in there hoping he would be low owned on a short slate. cleary wasn’t the case. wrong move. oh well. LMA just decided to shoot tonight.

The main thing that bothered me was that he was out two games .. of course I’ve seen plenty of players come back with killer games too, hell how many times have players been GTD with this or that and come out with damn near career games … it’s always a roll of the dice for sure.

• hardrocker61

KCP with game for once

• rebkell

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

The simplest definition is a pass that directly leads to a basket. If the pass doesn’t directly lead to a basket and the player has to put a move on his defender to make a basket, then it may not qualify. You can dribble the ball, but if you have to do a crossover or other somewhat complicated move, probably not. There is some ambiguity to it. It’s really up to the home team’s statistician and their judgment. Some are more generous than others and may be more generous to the home team than the visiting team.

Normally if you shoot with no or one dribble they usually give it an assist, but definitely it’s a very subjective stat … some scorekeepers are pretty tough on them, home and away, I guess they’re old school. LOL

Steals are really tricky too, some give the deflector the steal, others give it to whoever ends up with it….

• rebkell

3.3 to go in ATL tied up Spurs ball …

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).