• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

Reed for cheapo bust o the night…hasnt done anything in over 10 minutes of PT

• IsuckatDK

Schroeder is so bad

• sloanxx

Leuer has been one of the most consistent guys lately and I pick him on a day when he doesn’t do anything and be lucky if he gets 15 fps. I don’t fucking understand how I can be so unlucky with picks.

• Damodei12

What’s going on with lavine Minutes

• hardrocker61

fuckin twolves are horrible

• roach62

@Damodei12 said...

What’s going on with lavine Minutes

not to be a jerk, but if you dont know the rotation…might not wanna play guys…1-3 people ask this every time…

hes the first subbed out of the starters, then comes back to start the 2nd and run the 2nd team offense…

• zpa1989

leonard just stop playing? i guess im an idiot for using him lol

• Tammy409

Shabazz has like 4x the points that Lavine has and double those of Wiggins… That team is a crapshoot most nights.

SF Shabazz Muhammad 0.9%
    POR 28 MIN 27
    8:48 2nd
    5 REB, 1 3PM, 1 STL, 2 TO, 5 PTS 12.75

• Garym34

@Tammy409 said...

Shabazz has like 4x the points that Lavine has and double those of Wiggins… That team is a crapshoot most nights.

SF Shabazz Muhammad 0.9%
    POR 28 MIN 27

you got that right. If Wiggins can start scoring I can win some cash tonight. All my other picks are killing it

• chronoxiong

So why is LMA shooting the ball tonight? He didn’t tell us why he only took 3 shots the other night. Prick.

• hardrocker61

I stacked 3 twolves why I dunno I think i might do a Robin Williams.

• Tammy409

The Harlem Benchriders…

PMR: 220

T. Johnson 20.50 lock
    K. Korver 23.00 lock
    S. Muhammad 18.25 lock
    T. Young 14.75 lock

• hardrocker61

@chronoxiong said...

So why is LMA shooting the ball tonight? He didn’t tell us why he only took 3 shots the other night. Prick.

That’s what he does he alternates now if u can just pick the right game…

• DirkDigglerz

Man what a dumbass I am my cash game Lineups are already 50 points higher than my GPP lineups and Kyle Lowry is still not playing! fML

• hardrocker61

wtfksup with schroder?!

• roach62

@Tammy409 said...

SF Shabazz Muhammad 0.9%
    POR 28 MIN 27

you go get them quarters again!!

• Zergeibaka

real talk what counts for an assist? aaron gordon passed the ball to vuce, he posted up a bit then scored. Is this not an assist? Later he gave it up to jeff green who shot under pressure after dribbling a few times. Does this count? I really don’t know because gordon got nada

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@hardrocker61 said...

I stacked 3 twolves why I dunno I think i might do a Robin Williams.

Fuck off

• DirkDigglerz

Man I wish I put this in GPP’s man oh man https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/1621699/30931471

• bigkino217

Miami died

• roach62

Wiggins..1/5 on freakin FT’s…get the hell outta here…

• Beckhams3Fingers

Fucking Lavine piece of shit. Burns me every time.

• tsteeves

Guess Willie isn’t going to see the court again tonight

• rebkell

@zpa1989 said...

leonard just stop playing? i guess im an idiot for using him lol

He missed two games? with the gastro whatever? I was a little leery of him, especially after the way Hood has looked.

• bigkino217

Almost halfway through the 4th and Miami has 15 in the half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).