• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Denver ( -14 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Towlfan

@noddy said...

someone posted on here last week about yahoo and shooting for a 1 point per dollar + 17.5 win have a chance at winning a GPP with 340 yahoo fantasy points. I have been trying to pick players that I think can do that and I feel like I have a decent chance that way. My two lineups scored 230 and 280 yesterday so I wasn’t even close and obviously have some work to do.

Who do we think on Yahoo has the best chance to score 1 point per dollar plus 17.5? My top pick is Malik Beasley who at $11 should get 28.5 as long as Harris is out.

I am new to yahoo, literally 2 days. maybe Kornet, but he will be highly owned.

• noddy

@casey2884 said...

That’s a good choice – I think Aminu, Harkless, and Kornet all have a decent shot as well.

if Harkless gets 30 minutes I like him for sure

• Calicapo

@Calicapo said...

Which PF do you guys feel safest vs NY?

Wish I had the stones to play Millsap

• DfsBopBooth

@noddy said...

someone posted on here last week about yahoo and shooting for a 1 point per dollar + 17.5 to have a chance at winning a GPP with 340 yahoo fantasy points. I have been trying to pick players that I think can do that and I feel like I have a decent chance that way. My two lineups scored 230 and 280 yesterday so I wasn’t even close and obviously have some work to do.

Who do we think on Yahoo has the best chance to score 1 point per dollar plus 17.5? My top pick is Malik Beasley who at $11 should get 28.5 as long as Harris is out.

Aminu and Shump

• draggin49

Wonder if Lou will bounces back vs Phi , he had been hot before his last game

• noddy

why so many Aminu choices? He has only had more than 30 yahoo points once his last 11 games

• yanksfan1

Crazy to use all 5 Portland starters today? Harkless and Aminu don’t need much to hit value, other three are in great spots, bring it back with 2 SAC guys and hope for OT?

• jran2306

@noddy said...

someone posted on here last week about yahoo and shooting for a 1 point per dollar + 17.5 to have a chance at winning a GPP with 340 yahoo fantasy points. I have been trying to pick players that I think can do that and I feel like I have a decent chance that way. My two lineups scored 230 and 280 yesterday so I wasn’t even close and obviously have some work to do.

Yeah I posted to Panda about this a couple days ago when he was first getting started on Yahoo.. Has helped me significantly in picking the right players as far as value is concerned.

• noddy

@jran2306 said...

Yeah I posted to Panda about this a couple days ago when he was first getting started on Yahoo.. Has helped me significantly in picking the right players as far as value is concerned.

who do you like tonight for this formula?

• draggin49

Ugh, Bledsoe has been garbage of late , but his price on dk is good . Anyone boarding that death train??He had a decent game last time vs det.

• DfsBopBooth

@noddy said...

why so many Aminu choices? He has only had more than 30 yahoo points once his last 11 games

last 5 hes averaging 26-27. Fast paced game with lots of points/rebounds. Easy choice IMO and PF is either pay up for ABC or Blake or punt it

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

What’s been up with Bledsoe’s minutes lately? Labs only has him projected at 28.5.

George Hill and the fact that Giannis has been playing point at the end of games.

• Towlfan

@noddy said...

His salary is 12 bucks, his last five have been between 25.8 and 31. That’s close to your formula.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

George Hill and the fact that Giannis has been playing point at the end of games.

Thanks.

• gaelicgirl

@BBWC_10 said...

Happy New Year fellow grinders, May your year be filled with good health and green finishes! Love the Lillard/Nurk combo today, I never play Reddick but tonight is the night for me.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Redick revenge narrative. Like him better than Butler in this game?
    (Sorry if this has already been asked, just woke up from my nap and am trying to catch up on my reading.)

Does anyone like Butler in that game?

• jran2306

@noddy said...

who do you like tonight for this formula?

Sweet Lou, Trez, Danny Green,

But just as important it helps me eliminate guys at thier current price. Like FVV. While hes in a good spot, he would need 46 to pay off this “formula” which he hasnt done once this year.. Where as guys like Harrell, who I mentioned above get there semi regularly

EDIT.. Meant 36.. Which he has gotten there only once

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jran2306 said...

Sweet Lou, Trez, Danny Green,

But just as important it helps me eliminate guys at thier current price. Like FVV. While hes in a good spot, he would need 46 to pay off this “formula” which he hasnt done once this year.. Where as guys like Harrell, who I mentioned above get there semi regularly

36, not 46. He’s $19.

• Calicapo

@draggin49 said...

Ugh, Bledsoe has been garbage of late , but his price on dk is good . Anyone boarding that death train??He had a decent game last time vs det.

Im heavy on Bledsoe

Great price and matchup

• vick325

Do we like Lillard or fox better tonight? Can’t seem to get away from fox.

• jran2306

@Pandamonious said...

36, not 46. He’s $19.

Yeah I edited it. Terrible math. 36.. Gotten there only once

• Calicapo

@vick325 said...

Lilly.

But I’m heavier on McCollum

• mbunner23

@vick325 said...

Dame

• Sportsfan100

Bjelica and Ingles both 5900 on FD. Anyone on either?

• Njsum1

@Calicapo said...

Im heavy on Bledsoe

Great price and matchup

Can’t figure this 1 out…I want to like him more here, yet I agree the price and matchup is nice. Yet sometimes he seems uninvolved. Blowout, would cut his minutes. I’ve got him in 2 of 7, which is where I’m comfortable, considering all factors. Besides my model’s confused. But it’s New Years Day and you know she was out drinking last night.

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

Dame

why not both?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).