• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Denver ( -14 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Calicapo

So far Buddy is my only good play

• scott33

Plumdog with 3PF, Joker about to smash

• topdawg235

Why does everyone get so excited when people start so hot? Do we really think knox is going to get 80? I mean less then a week ago, he got like 20 in 1st quarter nad i think ended with 32? I am sure he will have a good game, but it won’t be insane…

I have a few shares… so I am glad hes doing well… But he wont get over say 40ish.. which would still be great.

• DirkDigglerz

Frank Ntilikina getting some run.. wish I pivoted to him off of Beasley 😥

• cjs5555

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

About 13 now and made 1 field goal. Couldn’t really be worse and yet can easily be back on track by halftime.

he can easily be at 30 dk pts by halftime….not saying he will be, but it could be a lot worse

• S7ubs

50% on crowder at like 2.3% owned. Hope I picked the rest somewhat correctly

• DirkDigglerz

@topdawg235 said...

Why does everyone get so excited when people start so hot? Do we really think knox is going to get 80? I mean less then a week ago, he got like 20 in 1st quarter nad i think ended with 32? I am sure he will have a good game, but it won’t be insane…

You’re right.. I remember that game

• mambaland

@DirkDigglerz said...

his gamelogs doesn’t scream roster me

but his talent is there…sometimes no research is better than a lot…but your right more often than wrong

• Koraman

anything on Embiid?

• topdawg235

Also how do we still not know if Embiid is playing? I mean the 76ers must know by now., I saw a few videos of him courtside, sure seems fine….

A little crazy NBA lets this go on..

• cjs5555

@Koraman said...

anything on Embiid?

GTD….i wouldn’t expect anything until closer to tip….i’m just hoping it’s before lock

• mambaland

@topdawg235 said...

I have a few shares… so I am glad hes doing well… But he wont get over say 40ish.. which would still be great.

not sure anyone said he would get 80 that i know of..same reason people panic when a guy sucks out of the gate…sato for washington had a terrrible first quarter and was in all the winning lineups…i only said i liked knox a lot tonight….if he hits value or more i am ok..he just happened to fit in my salary for the last spot every time i made a lineup…i do not have as many shares as i do other guys IE harkless etc but if you only take guys who have good matchups its hard to separate from the gpp crowd…my best wins have come when throwing one last lineup in a gpp and just picking guys i like …

• scott33

• draggin49

So much for that mudiay revenge

• DirkDigglerz

Moe Harkless Moe Money $Let’s Go!

• mtdurham

is embiid playing or not?! they cant announce more than 30 secs before gametime? My god

• kps3205s

Some great responses to this tweet by one of the 76ers beat writers:

Keith Pompey
    ‏Verified account @PompeyOnSixers
    45m45 minutes ago

#Sixers center Joel Embiid will be a game-time decision in tonight’s game against the #Clippers at the #StaplesCenter.

Best one:

Willie McDonald
    ‏ @Dukk74
    41m41 minutes ago

Why won’t they just say he’s not gonna play instead of BSn around, they already know if he’s a go or not, what are they waiting for to rule him out, I think it got something to do with DFS

• topdawg235

@mambaland said...

not sure anyone said he would get 80 that i know of..same reason people panic when a guy sucks out of the gate…sato for washington had a terrrible first quarter and was in all the winning lineups…i only said i liked knox a lot tonight….if he hits value or more i am ok..he just happened to fit in my salary for the last spot every time i made a lineup…i do not have as many shares as i do other guys IE harkless etc but if you only take guys who have good matchups its hard to separate from the gpp crowd…my best wins have come when throwing one last lineup in a gpp and just picking guys i like …

Mamba, didn’t mean any offence. apologies if it came off that way. I was just illustrating a point..

I am trying to convince myself to stop checking stats/where I am at during the contests… because it really doesn’t matter where things start…. I/E how someone does in 1st quarter… “xx or no cash.’ its a 48 a minute (if not more) game… stats accrue the entire time…

I was merely making a comment along those lines!

• PujolsJunkie

@ScofieldReturns said...

also a good point….but i disagree, doubt he hits value. his usage/numbers don’t change much w/lowry out, in fact eye test tells me he’s worst w.o lowry out there to find him and take pressure off him on offense. he gets swarmed by D and doesn’t have the court vision/1 on 1 ability to recover. most raptors possessions end with a reset and a chuck shot because kawhi gets doubled and can’t do anything. it’s why they’ve been so awful at scoring lately. kawhi’s stocks haven’t been there lately either to pad his FPTS, so against a tough defensive team that knows how to smartly double, i don’t think he can get to 50 fpts on FD

I just felt it. Everything you said is true but I just felt Kawhi tonight.

• dpalltheway

Got a lot of Blazers, but no Seth Curry

• baller531

I;m done playing VanVleet. he single highhandedly screwed up my two lineups tonight

• mbunner23

FVV so overrated.

• noddy

@topdawg235 said...

Because it’s a forum and we post stuff about players at certain times. Why do people get so upset about that? It’s all in fun. Lighten up people.

• Bigb1485

@mambaland said...

i tried to sell people on knox but no one wanted him tonight…the board made a good call on harkless btw

Thought knox was in agreat spot and is on my best team so far.

• noddy

I had Hield and wanted to take him, but I just couldn’t.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).