Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4 ) at New York ( 4 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 17 ) at Milwaukee ( -17 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

Melos problem is he has never transitioned his game along with the new NBA. The game changed, and he didn’t. Stuck in 2000s NBA, horrible brand of basketball.

• monarch

Low scoring night?

Frank 11x+ Leggo LBJ/Glass & Co

• nerman

Melo the ruiner of everything.

• FunchessOfFun

Is 250 gonna cash tonight on DK?

• siddom

wow the blazers suck

• Kanner88

Wow actually was an entertaining game for 3 quarters…. and then the real Portland team played in the 4th …. brutal

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@nerman said...

Melo the ruiner of everything.

how dfs wise? he went for 30+

• nerman

@damionismyname said...

how dfs wise? he went for 30+

No, I’m just not a fan of his. That’s all.

• JSteele

My lineup would be doing better if I got points for missed FGs

• P0key

there is trade rumor..
    CJ McCollum to Sixers for Al Horford And Zhaire Smith..

• Kanner88

@JSteele said...

My lineup would be doing better if I got points for missed FGs

Lmao

• Kanner88

@P0key said...

there is trade rumor..

Interesting….🤔

• mrshhhh

Portland doesn’t have depth

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@P0key said...

there is trade rumor..

Blazers probably should finally break up the back court and probably should have a couple years ago. Doing it finally for Al Horford is not the answer. Sounds like some Philly dream trade. Not knocking Horford, but it just doesn’t add up to me. With that said, Horford doesn’t fit in Philly at all and it wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to move him for a shooter.

• Kanner88

Good thing Giannis is doing Giannis things tonight …..

• yisman

Minnesota is somehow better without Wiggins, KAT, and Teague

• traction

Kuzma or Bridges? cash

Thanks

• monarch

Horford is a really bad contract. He will be difficult to trade but what about Horford/Simmons for Beal/Wall? Is that even possibly?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Horford is a really bad contract. He will be difficult to trade but what about Horford/Simmons for Beal/Wall? Is that even possibly?

Well, that wouldn’t even be close salary wise and Beal can’t be traded until after the deadline since he signed that extension.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

How about Horford for Jrue?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Well, that wouldn’t even be close salary wise and Beal can’t be traded until after the deadline since he signed that extension.

Just saw Simmons is only 8m so they would need a third team. Wizards need a fresh rebuild. They could probably do better than that for Beal though.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Just saw Simmons is only 8m so they would need a third team. Wizards need a fresh rebuild. They could probably do better than that for Beal though.

Beal can’t be traded.

• tmarohl

Horford for Jrue works straight up.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

How about Horford for Jrue?

I worked out one on ESPN between the two teams. Jrue, Favors, Moore, Hart for Horford, Simmons, Smith, Scott.

Sixers get Jrue dump Horfords contract and move on from Ben Simmons. Plus lots of perimeter shooting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).