7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Brooklyn ( -6 ) — T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) — T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• samuri8

3 Points
    1 rebound
    0 assists
    0 fouls
    26 mins
    0 blocks
    0 steals
    3 turnovers
    8 +
    0/4 FGs
    0/3 3pm
    3/4 From the stripe

Reposting Bojan’s stat line for everyone’s enjoyment.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@samuri8 said...

3 Points
    1 rebound
    0 assists
    0 fouls
    26 mins
    0 blocks
    0 steals
    3 turnovers
    8 +
    0/4 FGs
    0/3 3pm
    3/4 From the stripe

Reposting Bojan’s stat line for everyone’s enjoyment.

That means he smashes on New Years.

• IT4MVP

SF on FD is absolutely loaded this should be fun

• samuri8

Rolling with my dude Bobby P tomorrow and hope he doesn’t drink too hard tonight.

• tmarohl

Tomorrow could be a Giannis night, because the Bulls have no one who can stop him from getting to the rim, which is what he prefers to do.

Like Portis tmm yeah.. but 1st look def going dueling-banjos, Lillard/Curry.. & like Wise-Man @ 5300. And obviously some ATL/BKN stacks. Allen stayed at 5800. Going back to D A J also down to 4300 only.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Tomorrow could be a Giannis night, because the Bulls have no one who can stop him from getting to the rim, which is what he prefers to do.

Yeah, but they should win by a hundred right?

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

Yeah, but they should win by a hundred right?

We thought that would happen against the Knicks the other day, right?

• samuri8

It makes sense to make an ABC/Otto player group for sure. Ditto for Lavine/ABC. Otto negatively correlated to Lavine, no surprise there.

• tmarohl

Thaddeus Young is only 3.5K on DK

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

It makes sense to make an ABC/Otto player group for sure. Ditto for Lavine/ABC. Otto negatively correlated to Lavine, no surprise there.

i won’t play Lavine or Coby as they will just stick Jrue on them.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

i won’t play Lavine or Coby as they will just stick Jrue on them.

Excellent point. And yeah Thad should be popular tomorrow. My only bear case for him would be if he starts this time and they get punched in the mouth so hard that no one on the starting 5 gets to eat. He’s obv a good pick though.

• tmarohl

I think I have enough clutch shot tickets now to play just about every reasonable combination on that 1/19 two game slate.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m never one to plan for a blowout but with the way this year has been going and the bulls being on the back end of a road b2b, this seems like a prime 25 minute spot for the Bucks starters. Probably a good Portis spot though.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

I’m never one to plan for a blowout but with the way this year has been going and the bulls being on the back end of a road b2b, this seems like a prime 25 minute spot for the Bucks starters. Probably a good Portis spot though.

I have seen Giannis put up like 40 FP in a quarter though against the Bulls and the Hawks in the past. Giannis has not been right this year yet. Tomorrow seems like the chance to let him go nuts for 26 minutes or so.

• samuri8

I definitely think Giannis could romp so hard he gets there even in a blowout. My exposure won’t be huge though.

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

I definitely think Giannis could romp so hard he gets there even in a blowout. My exposure won’t be huge though.

Tomorrow there is so much potential value, it is probably going to be a stars and scrubs day. 400 points going to be needed again tomorrow.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think I have enough clutch shot tickets now to play just about every reasonable combination on that 1/19 two game slate.

Same. Grabbed another 60 tonight. I wish they would tell me how many I have so far. I havent received any of my tickets for that contest. Have you?

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

Tomorrow there is so much potential value, it is probably going to be a stars and scrubs day. 400 points going to be needed again tomorrow.

No question about that. Right now with Westbrook out it feels easy. If he plays things will get murkier.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Gross. Knew it was a 2 game slate but Den/OKC and Utah/NO look pretty ugly 3 weeks out lol

• tmarohl

Am I the only degenerate playing $1 college basketball contests every day just to get the damn ironman crowns?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Same. Grabbed another 60 tonight. I wish they would tell me how many I have so far. I havent received any of my tickets for that contest. Have you?

I only got about 40 tonight at 10 cents each

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yes – Go to your account, then in the upper left click on my tickets.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

I only got about 40 tonight at 10 cents each

I had 42 before tonight.

• edgelesscart

@theIrrigator said...

Gross. Knew it was a 2 game slate but Den/OKC and Utah/NO look pretty ugly 3 weeks out lol

Posted this in the 12/31 thread, here’s a response I got from FD support:

Thank you for contacting FanDuel Customer Support.

Upon reviewing your tickets for the NBA Clutch Shot on 1/19, it certainly does seem odd that there’s only two 9pm games for that day when your ticket start times are listed for 1pm. I think the correct date should be 1/17 as you mentioned and astutely pointed out.

As a result, I’ve passed this along to our Contests Team for them to investigate and look into. As soon as they get back to me, I will follow up with you in this email thread accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Olivier

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).