7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Brooklyn ( -6 ) — T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) — T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chase7heace

Durant and Curry for cash!

• tmarohl

@chase7heace said...

Durant and Curry for cash!

Curry too expensive

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Not overthinking the slate. With so many teams playing, I am just going to play who I want. At least I won’t have regrets.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I only got about 40 tonight at 10 cents each

That’s the contest I was in also. I just ran my top 10 lineups 15 times each

• SkateFiend

Does anyone have a unsettling feeling that 2021 will arrive with some sort of a bang? That 2021 will be a sequel to 2020?

I live in CA and I told my mom that we could be hit with a Tsunami at 3 AM while we sleep, which freaked her out. CA had some random earthquakes this year.

Anyways, happy new year.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yes – Go to your account, then in the upper left click on my tickets.

Thanks. No wonder I couldn’t ever find it. Dont know why they have the text so small and hidden. I had 76 so just need 14 more after today’s get credited

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@edgelesscart said...

Posted this in the 12/31 thread, here’s a response I got from FD support:

Oh sweet! That would be a pleasant surprise. I bet it is suppose to be the MLK slate. It starts at 1. I see the Sunday 1/17 slate also starts at 1 but dont know why they would run satellites for a random Sunday slate. Which I guess the same could be said about running satellites for a random Tuesday slate also. Hopefully it’s a MLK milly Maker contest

• jdtrey

@SkateFiend said...

Does anyone have a unsettling feeling that 2021 will arrive with some sort of a bang? That 2021 will be a sequel to 2020?

I live in CA and I told my mom that we could be hit with a Tsunami at 3 AM while we sleep, which freaked her out. CA had some random earthquakes this year.

Anyways, happy new year.

A little childish but I saw something a few days ago that said “If you thought 2020 was bad wait until it turns 21 and starts drinking!”

Hey look Lebron’s questionable!
    I have to play Bojan right? Since his price went up 300 on FD after he got me 2.7 tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lebron and questionable is starting to get annoying. I can already see it. I’ll decide I’m not falling for it 3 times in a row and will build as if he is playing and then he will finally sit

• BazookaDad

Anybody else gonna keep riding the Herro train? Kid is blowing up, still too cheap for me on Fanduel

• eatmyturf23

@BazookaDad said...

Anybody else gonna keep riding the Herro train? Kid is blowing up, still too cheap for me on Fanduel

Depends whether Butler is back.

• tmarohl

@BazookaDad said...

Agreed, but better value elsewhere potentially. Butler also back tomorrow.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lebron and questionable is starting to get annoying. I can already see it. I’ll decide I’m not falling for it 3 times in a row and will build as if he is playing and then he will finally sit

Doesn’t matter you know you want to go back to the AD well! Spike ceiling game incoming at 4% (assuming Bron isn’t ruled out)!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

This guy is coming home…

• miggs6876

All kinds of value to get the studs you want. Josh Jackson 4.8k, Neto 4.5k, and T. Young 3.7k. Thinking this is a slate where I need multiple line ups.

• miggs6876

@ImADonk11 said...

This guy is coming home…

I’m fading Dame. Too many other options at PG. Holiday has a great floor and upside. Luka too expensive.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

How about a New Years Day blog with wishes for 2021? Here you go

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/ten-things-to-say-goodbye-to-in-dfs-for-2021-3514592

• colb24

Donovan Mitchell on DK 6800 ….. he’s due

• Bodiaz36

Anyone playing Otto Porter? If Lauri’s out and he gets close to 30 mins again, think he could smash at 4400 on FD

• Supersharpie

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone playing Otto Porter? If Lauri’s out and he gets close to 30 mins again, think he could smash at 4400 on FD

Lauri has already been ruled out.

I am loving me some Thad Young. He is too cheap on both FD and DK.

Neto is also way too cheap on DK.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Doesn’t matter you know you want to go back to the AD well! Spike ceiling game incoming at 4% (assuming Bron isn’t ruled out)!

No one likes I quitter but it may have to be one of my new year’s resolution’s lol

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Am I the only degenerate playing $1 college basketball contests every day just to get the damn ironman crowns?

Ha! Not only do you have fellow CBB degenerates on here, we post a daily thread too.
    ~

• Broncm

Demar is way too cheap at $8300 on FD. Probably gonna run a lineup with him and one with Beal.

• winnerchickendinner

A lot of forwards in play for this slate. DK may be the way to go for the positional flexibility.

• mbunner23

Decent $300 win last night.

Thad for sure. I’ll probably pay up for Giannis, could be a blowout but I see him smashing. I’m not touching the Lakers still. They aren’t gonna push lebron AD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).