7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Brooklyn ( -6 ) — T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) — T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Will the thrill complaining that he wasnt starting and he finally gets a start and gives us this..

• Dfspacman

Damn blowouts

• nerman

Yeah, well, that’s just like your opinion man.

Let’s see what he does in the playoffs before he turns 25. Last year at age 20 he was 4th in the league in scoring. Check where Steph ranked at age 20. Oh wait, he wasn’t in the NBA yet. This year Trae is 2nd so far. Check Steph’s numbers at age 21.

• HungryHungryHip

I thought having your player leave with injury was the most tilting thing about NBA DFS but tonight I learned it’s when you have a chance at a large field GPP only to watch it wash away because of foul trouble(Jokic)

• tmarohl

Did anyone get the 2020 DK Crowns for that promo they ran the day of that first Bucks vs Miami game? The one where you got the crowns if the Bucks won in their goodbye 2020 promo.

• captainwacky

Trae Young is 22 right now. I would happily bet that he doesn’t see the playoffs more than once by 25.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Worst night of the preseason and season combined for me. I played all the guys that stayed out partying and celebrating new years eve last night

I imagine this was how they looked walking through the arena before the game

• jcotdl

@nerman said...

Yeah, well, that’s just like your opinion man.

Let’s see what he does in the playoffs before he turns 25. Last year at age 20 he was 4th in the league in scoring. Check where Steph ranked at age 20. Oh wait, he wasn’t in the NBA yet. This year Trae is 2nd so far. Check Steph’s numbers at age 21.

i appreciate your stance and also the Lebowski reference..
    steph’s legacy is a product of the modern nba, jordan and kobe fostered the environs..

• HungryHungryHip

On the topic of foul trouble, why do teams take out their best player when he has 4-5 fouls in the 3rd quarter(especially when they are done 10+ pts already?) I know Dean has ranted about this on the RG show many times(and he’s right.) It’s insane logic. By the time your best player can come back in(late in 4th) the game is prob already over cause you’re down double digits as is and getting stomped. To me it’s like a MLB manager putting in his 3rd or 4th best RP in the 7th inning of a big spot because he wants to save his closer for the 9th. So 1980s nonsense thinking

• samuri8

Thanks for the smooth start Wiggs.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Trae Young is 22 right now. I would happily bet that he doesn’t see the playoffs more than once by 25.

I think the Hawks make it the next few years to the playoffs in the east. Especially now with the play in tournament.

• nerman

@jcotdl said...

i appreciate your stance and also the Lebowski reference..
    steph’s legacy is a product of the modern nba, jordan and kobe fostered the environs..

Agree, and you’ve had the Hardens of the NBA too. I’m not trying to take anything away from what Curry did.

• nerman

@tmarohl said...

I think the Hawks make it the next few years to the playoffs in the east. Especially now with the play in tournament.

I posted the other night to fade Collins when Gallo gets healthy. So many mouths to feed now with him and Bogy being added. Plus Cam and Hunter developing. Capela looks like a good fit. Huerter and Trae always ready to shoot. I don’t see where Collins gets the usage and that’s part of the reason they didn’t extend him. Plus the suspension. If this team doesn’t make the playoffs this year it will be a huge disappointment.

• IT4MVP

So Neto didn’t really work out. Either did Jax, Thad, or Otto. Nailed everything else tho smh super frustrating

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I guess that if you count the play in tournament as the postseason lol. But there’s distinctly a top 8 teams in the east IMO with the Hawks not even sniffing that.

• captainwacky

@nerman said...

I posted the other night to fade Collins when Gallo gets healthy. So many mouths to feed now with him and Bogy being added. Plus Cam and Hunter developing. Capela looks like a good fit. Huerter and Trae always ready to shoot. I don’t see where Collins gets the usage and that’s part of the reason they didn’t extend him. Plus the suspension. If this team doesn’t make the playoffs this year it will be a huge disappointment.

I feel like I’m raining on your parade or something; I’m not trying to be a buster lol

Trae/the hawks are fun… but I just don’t believe in them in the least. They don’t have capable defenders and a 5’11” dude is not taking games over when they count.

• texasmajor

I wish Curry would just turn into a ballhog. I would enjoy seeing him put up 30 attempts a game. His team is trash and Kerr is overrated.

• rvnfn77

I haven’t yet. I emailed support but no answer back yet.

• nerman

Let’s wager something they finish top 8 in the East this season. Something for fun or monetary, I’m game, just nothing too high stakes.

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

Did anyone get the 2020 DK Crowns for that promo they ran the day of that first Bucks vs Miami game? The one where you got the crowns if the Bucks won in their goodbye 2020 promo.

Sorry double post. I haven’t yet. I emailed support no response back yet.

• nerman

@captainwacky said...

I feel like I’m raining on your parade or something; I’m not trying to be a buster lol

Trae/the hawks are fun… but I just don’t believe in them in the least. They don’t have capable defenders and a 5’11” dude is not taking games over when they count.

It’s all good, no worries, I’m just hoping for a nice season and playoffs this year. The next few years is where they should continue to go deeper.

The Collins bit is just my take trying to help the board.

• captainwacky

@nerman said...

Let’s wager something they finish top 8 in the East this season. Something for fun or monetary, I’m game, just nothing too high stakes.

Definitely in, and keep it friendly for sure – I don’t know how I became so impassioned about this particular topic lol.

Whether it’s a small sum we escrow, or public humiliation here, or whatever it is, I’m always down for fun bets :)

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

There is the Andrew Wiggins we all know. Not registering one stat the entire first quarter against a back court who gives up fantasy points all day. Also, nice trolling by Kerr. Making SD LUs and really wanted to plug in Bazemore but then realized he has been a DNP last two games. So of course with Draymond back now Bazemore gets run (which we all have been waiting for or at least I have). This sport can be so damn maddening lol.

• captainwacky

@nerman said...

It’s all good, no worries, I’m just hoping for a nice season and playoffs this year. The next few years is where they should continue to go deeper.

The Collins bit is just my take trying to help the board.

I’m a Bulls fan… I’m just hoping Coby White punches Zach Lavine and they get each other traded.

• jcotdl

Klaw gon’ be Klaw..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).