7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Brooklyn ( -6 ) — T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) — T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Joeyrockland1

@samuri8 said...

3 Points
    1 rebound
    0 assists
    0 fouls
    26 mins
    0 blocks
    0 steals
    3 turnovers
    8 +
    0/4 FGs
    0/3 3pm
    3/4 From the stripe

Reposting Bojan’s stat line for everyone’s enjoyment.

I’m still laughing , I beat a friend by .1 heads up……he had this turd . Happy New Year!

• Brendan239

Waaaaay too much value, hardest slate of the year. Only doing 3 $3 FD GPPs. 1 has Neto/Pritchard/Portis. All the Bills out? Minny a mess? Blake out? Sheesh

• jayzee666

@SkateFiend said...

Does anyone have a unsettling feeling that 2021 will arrive with some sort of a bang? That 2021 will be a sequel to 2020?

I live in CA and I told my mom that we could be hit with a Tsunami at 3 AM while we sleep, which freaked her out. CA had some random earthquakes this year.

Anyways, happy new year.

I see a lot of snowflakes for the next 365 days. But that is normal for me, so nothing unusual for me!!

• Supersharpie

I received clarification from FD that the Slam tix are indeed for the two game slate on 1/19.

I think someone royally screwed up and, rather than change the date of the contest to MLK JR Day (1/18), which I am sure was the original intent, they are just going to push back the lock time on the tickets from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Puke!

• BazookaDad

Josh Jackson at 4800 on FD has me feeling some kind of way. How does he not smash in this spot? Someone talk me off this guy

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Michael Porter Jr. (health protocols) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/Jf3ZOr0uit

• Theguy49503

@theIrrigator said...

Michael Porter Jr. (health protocols) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/Jf3ZOr0uit

Fire up Barton

• Theguy49503

PF stinks on FD lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

I received clarification from FD that the Slam tix are indeed for the two game slate on 1/19.

Dang it! Was hoping 2021 would be better. Not starting out great lol

• edgelesscart

@Supersharpie said...

I think someone royally screwed up and, rather than change the date of the contest to MLK JR Day (1/18), which I am sure was the original intent, they are just going to push back the lock time on the tickets from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Puke!

What a disaster. Best part is they continue to run satellites for the 19th! Should make for an enormous gpp—and an enormous number of ties—for a 2-game slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

PF stinks on FD lol

Naz bounce back

• BazookaDad

@Theguy49503 said...

PF stinks on FD lol

Plug in Thad Young and move on man, eating that chalk is the right move here.

• Brendan239

Brad Beal AnD CJ McCollum 60 burgers. Durant’s the guy you want for BKN today. 56 FD points.

• dominicanpapi

With it being NYD, maybe things are different with everything closed but I expect some shenanigans tonight.

Anyone going back to the well with Tyus Jones? Grayson Allen is out, so Memphis as of now has 9 bodies for tonight’s game.

• Supersharpie

@edgelesscart said...

What a disaster. Best part is they continue to run satellites for the 19th! Should make for an enormous gpp—and an enormous number of ties—for a 2-game slate.

Yup, anyone who has played FD for years knows they always run a massive contest on MLK Jr. Day. I bet starting tomorrow you will see ticket contests for the 1/18 slate. Oh well, I figure with 95 tickets I will likely at least recoup the $36.50 I spent to win them!

• Theguy49503

@BazookaDad said...

Thanks. Looks like those two are the plays.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

I don’t know. 2nd game after a long break on a b2b, tougher opponent, potential foul trouble against Giannis. Maybe after I started digging in I’ll feel more comfortable about it.

• Bodiaz36

I think J-Val blows up tonight with Mem being short handed. He’s probably priced up to his ceiling now, but I can see 50 here. Best point per dollar C on the slate

• BazookaDad

@theIrrigator said...

I don’t know. 2nd game after a long break on a b2b, tougher opponent, potential foul trouble against Giannis. Maybe after I started digging in I’ll feel more comfortable about it.

We’re not looking for a miracle out of him. He has the potential to hit 30+ fantasy points. At 3700 on Fanduel, I think he will be like 50%+ owned in GPPs. I don’t think anybody is stopping Giannis tonight to be fair.

• winnerchickendinner

@BazookaDad said...

Josh Jackson at 4800 on FD has me feeling some kind of way. How does he not smash in this spot? Someone talk me off this guy

Hes playing against Boston.

• winnerchickendinner

@dominicanpapi said...

With it being NYD, maybe things are different with everything closed but I expect some shenanigans tonight.

Anyone going back to the well with Tyus Jones? Grayson Allen is out, so Memphis as of now has 9 bodies for tonight’s game.

Bane could be a better pivot. Was getting some shots and has good percentages for only 3.7 on both sites.

Alos like Anderson as hes been getting boards and now with Morant out they could use his passing skills more in the backcourt. Had two 40 plus games in the middle of tough matchups.

• packdog

Gafford at min price on DK looks enticing, especially if a blowout

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Decent $300 win last night.

Thad for sure. I’ll probably pay up for Giannis, could be a blowout but I see him smashing. I’m not touching the Lakers still. They aren’t gonna push lebron AD.

Nice….congrats!

• dominicanpapi

I’m also irrationally high on the Wolves tonight. As a Wizards fan, we are trash. If they lose tonight and Sunday against BKN, I don’t see Brooks lasting after that.

A Reid/Russell/Beasley stack with a Beal run back is doable on DK. I’m probably stacking Beasley and Russell on FD. Minnesota has what, the 3rd or 4th highest total on the slate?

I also think having exposure to someone in the Blazers/Warriors game is a must. I’m looking at Lillard on FD. I think the lineup build on FD tonight will be Giannis/Young at PF, Durant/Porter at SF, spend up PG/Neto, and Beal at SG.

• Njsum1

@Broncm said...

Demar is way too cheap at $8300 on FD

😁

8300 is not too cheap for Demar Derozan.

6900 last game versus LAL on DK was too cheap, 7200 on DK today is a little underpriced. 8300 is on FD is about 800 overpriced.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).