7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Brooklyn ( -6 ) — T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at San Antonio ( 6.5 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Golden State ( 3.5 ) — T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

We’re not looking for a miracle out of him. He has the potential to hit 30+ fantasy points. At 3700 on Fanduel, I think he will be like 50%+ owned in GPPs. I don’t think anybody is stopping Giannis tonight to be fair.

Yeah and with his tired legs how many fouls will he pick up trying to stop Giannis as he drives to the rim. Might be better value also with the potential to hit 30+. Good way to get ahead of the field if he busts. Just things to consider before blindly jamming him in. I may be jamming in by the time the we get to lock after I look over everything

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

To add to the DeRozan conversation D. White is suppose to be back tonight I believe. How much that matters I’m not sure yet. And If Aldridge is back as well it may be harder for DDR to get there

• winnerchickendinner

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah and with his tired legs how many fouls will he pick up trying to stop Giannis as he drives to the rim. Might be better value also with the potential to hit 30+. Good way to get ahead of the field if he busts. Just things to consider before blindly jamming him in. I may be jamming in by the time the we get to lock after I look over everything

Wouldnt Porter be the starting PF though? Also potential foul trouble didnt stop Randle putting up 29 and 14 although it was a blowout. It may be that forwards are just going to let him get his going to the rim and just try to limit him the best they can without fouling in some spots. Plus read that he plays a more free safety role on defense for the bucks like James does for the Lakers.

• samuri8

Thad costs nothing and is actually a good ball player. As of now I am playing but I will concede that a point spread like this makes minutes very unpredictable.

Wow no M Porter Jr now? Had on a bunch of “balanced” lines with Mitchell and others 6500-7000 range. Looks like Free Square Thaddeus today. Also gonna have some D Bane at 3700. Still loving Curry/Lillard pairing and K D also. Gonna be a wild slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@winnerchickendinner said...

Wouldnt Porter be the starting PF though? Also potential foul trouble didnt stop Randle putting up 29 and 14 although it was a blowout. It may be that forwards are just going to let him get his going to the rim and just try to limit him the best they can without fouling in some spots. Plus read that he plays a more free safety role on defense for the bucks like James does for the Lakers.

Looking at the rotations half of Young’s mins would be against Giannis assuming they ran the same rotation as yesterday which I doubt they do since Williams was in foul trouble and Carter Jr. had his mins limited for some reason. Maybe the b2b

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

As a Wizards fan, we are trash.

I see they lost to the Bulls

My condolences

• rstylz

can some one please just make me a couple LU’s today. My head hurts.

I am not 19 anymore

• frugal

Thad is a trap. They aren’t going to run him big minutes in a blowout.

• Njsum1

@rstylz said...

can some one please just make me a couple LU’s today. My head hurts.

I am not 19 anymore

No problem, I’ll make you a few lineups, yet you can only play them in high stakes head to heads versus me (and no substitutions) 😜

• rstylz

@Njsum1 said...

No problem, I’ll make you a few lineups, yet you can only play them in high stakes head to heads versus me (and no substitutions) 😜

I knew i could count on someone!

• Bodiaz36

Anybody have the stones to play Luka tonight? Struggling right now, but he has to bust out at some point, right??

• frugal

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anybody have the stones to play Luka tonight? Struggling right now, but he has to bust out at some point, right??

I want too, but an trigger shy. Local media had a little feature on him and he’s extremely frustrated with his poor performance so far. Immediately following the CHA game he went out on the court and had an individual shooting practice for 45 minutes. He’s going to explode sooner or later, but if Jimmy’s playing tonight I’m not sure it’s the right matchup.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

I try to grab a few shares anytime he is on the slate

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, the whole Dallas team looks out of sync right now, but I think the game can stay competitive. I just don’t wanna be a day late on the first Luka 60 burger. Obviously, it’s not optimal/cash play atm

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Thad would be great value at 3.5 because he is a good hooper and can fill up the stat sheet not just some scrub filling up minutes. Main concerns are: 1) yesterday was his first game back with no preseason and 2) it is a road back to back. He was coming back from a leg infection which makes me think his conditioning should not be the best. However, he did run 27 minutes yesterday no problem and they are out the same guys. I had tons of Otto on the early slate and have no problem going back there. Although my fav punt from the Bulls may be this Gafford dude at 3k. Should see 20 minutes and almost all of the 4th if (and likely when) it blows out.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I want too, but an trigger shy. Local media had a little feature on him and he’s extremely frustrated with his poor performance so far. Immediately following the CHA game he went out on the court and had an individual shooting practice for 45 minutes. He’s going to explode sooner or later, but if Jimmy’s playing tonight I’m not sure it’s the right matchup.

J-Rich revenge game? Price is right on him as well.

• frugal

@ImADonk11 said...

Maybe. I typically don’t do enough entries where I’d target this game on a slate this size.

• winnerchickendinner

Conley shares?

• frugal

Is it time yet for MIN to unleash Edwards?

• samuri8

The max chaos news today would definitely be if Jamal Murray sits out.

• frugal

@winnerchickendinner said...

Conley shares?

I ran my projections despite feeling I don’t yet have enough data and it’s pointing me in the opposite direction of my gut.

Gut feels: target WAS, MIN, BRK, ATL with Beal and Durant as locks

Model: target CHA, MIL, CHI value, with Jokic and Conley as locks.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Like Rubio today could smash if that game stays close and he starts

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (calf) available to play Friday. https://t.co/ygpZzx36Gi

De’Andre Hunter (knee) now probable Friday. https://t.co/WnuHA0oqvr

• Njsum1

@ImADonk11 said...

Price is right on J-rich

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).