7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Toronto ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Sacramento ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 15.5 ) at Golden State ( -15.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Supersharpie

@tamparoor said...

my family opened the first medical marijuana business in Florida money is not a problem for us we prefer to travel and spend time with our kids if I said I’m gonna sit in front of a computer for 12 hours a day it would not go well trust me

Lol…good luck with Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Y’all will likely be looking for a new line of work shortly.

• Degenerate1988

@frugal said...

You typically need a little over 300 to win a tourney on Yahoo on a big slate which would average out to ~1.5X your cap. However, more practically you should typically look for value plays who can exceed 2X, mid tier players who can exceed ~1.5X and studs who can exceed 1X.

Thanks! Definitely very helpful.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Dfspacman said...

Is Rozier likely to get some run without Bradley?

Prob be Gerald Green Rozier has gotten no run lately. Coming from a C’s fan that watches every game

• gim77us

@JZ2318 said...

I disagree. Maybe he can get to 28, but going up against Millsap/Howard it is going to be far from easy and I don’t like his chances much. On FD where you can only play one center, there are just too many better options available.

Hamilton shoots 3’s and grabs defensive rebounds. I think we are giving way too much credit to Howard and Millsap here. They are a middle of the road rebounding team that has a hard time defending the perimeter.

• deerosa

You need to reserve entries early, especially if you work.

If enough people request another swat I am sure fanduel will put one up.

• WidumBoise

Zeller on the shelf

• traviswhite

spencer hawes has been getting some good burn lately for 3500 on DK

• Qweisackey

Toni Parker could have a good game, anybody else think so? especially if the freak does not play.

• lastcallcasualty

@demato320 said...

Your 100% correct that luck is involved for winning GPP’s, and what your GF did last night, and has done previously, is very impressive. However, it would be interesting if that strategy works for the entire NBA season. I feel that the TOP DFS Players who perform extremely well in NBA, NFL and MLB have really good databases with metrics and algorithms that were tested and perfected. These databases which are updated daily with STATS and other information produce player pools. With these player pools they use experience and extreme understanding of game theory to create highly profitable lineups on continuous basis. These players created their own LUCK.

Wow. Whenever I mention that NBA DFS is 95% luck I get blasted on this forum. At least I give them 5 % of skill. LOL. But no one sees it that way. A bounce off the rim that goes towards someone else instead of another is luck. Chucking up a 3 ball with .5 seconds left on the shot clock is luck. No one seems to agree with me.

• Dfspacman

Boban might be unleashed tonite!

• gausman7

@Qweisackey said...

Toni Parker could have a good game, anybody else think so? especially if the freak does not play.

if Parker gets minutes, he is a great option in my opinion. I think tonight sets up really well for Parker. Popovich is one of those coaches that can smile while and make small talk while watching your house go up in flames behind you… Just a sneaky, vindictive, cold man that loves to watch DFS players hurt.

• Ty127

Anybody like Gerald green in the turbo slate ?

• FDDough

Anybody on the Rondo train tonight? lol or is not his bobblehead night

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

On FD tonight, Going Lamb ($4000), Lee ($3500) and Hawes ($3800) lets you make whatever lineup you want… 22 points from each is 6x value total… upside for more.

• jqmustang

Very strange that at 130pm eastern FanDuel is yet to post any additional slates besides the main. What’s up with that? They are usually up around noon

• JZ2318

@gim77us said...

Hamilton shoots 3’s and grabs defensive rebounds. I think we are giving way too much credit to Howard and Millsap here. They are a middle of the road rebounding team that has a hard time defending the perimeter.

I just don’t see him out muscling Millsap or Howard for Rebs. My point was that his road to 28 would not be easy even with his increased opportunity if Booker is ruled out. He seems to be more viable on DK where you can slot him at different positions. I just would not plug him in as my one C on FD.

• DirkDigglerz

Looks like Charlotte is going small ball I like Lamb a lot more now over Aminu at F position

• demato320

@zpa1989 said...

does anyone think the bulls can keep the game close without butler or wade? mirotic had a 40 point game against them earlier in the year i think butler and wade were both playing. doug has some appeal, maybe MCW too?. all 3 of those guys could hit 7x at their cheap salary if the game stays close. pick your poison with the wizards guys. i think anyone of them could have a big night. bulls been TORCHED by PG’s since MCW became the starter.

Great observations. It should be a blowout, the starting 5 of Chi vs the Starting 5 of Wiz, not to mention second unit of the Bulls. Still, this game has a ton of value regardless if its a blowout. I Might stack both teams(at least one lineup, some risk). MCW, McDermott, Gibson, and Mirotec will have usage bumps, and should all hit 5x plus. Unfortunately, Washington is on the front end of a back to back(Boston Wednesday), these players might not hit 5x. However, I can see a hidden gem coming out this game; ie: Qubre, Trey Burke, Jason Smith of WIZ, or Feliciano of the Bulls.

• Joeltimb

Thoughts on Jackson?

• Joeltimb

Is the best way to approach tonight to pick people with middle salaries that aren’t being talked about here? So many value plays, and that typical F’s you in the B.

• FAMOF665

thought on jackson : He seems to enjoy popcorn reference the picture above for conformation

• Jstri

Kawhi a good play tonight ?

• Joeltimb

With usage rate alone, I think so.

• DirkDigglerz

Pau Gasol is really sneaky everyone with be on Plumlee and Monroe and Drummond then Pau drops a discounted 50 burger

• dakimbell

@Joeltimb said...

Is the best way to approach tonight to pick people with middle salaries that aren’t being talked about here? So many value plays, and that typical F’s you in the B.

I think you are going to need one of the value plays for Chicago, as at least Mirotic, Gibson, or McDermott are bound to crush value, and then differentiate elsewhere. Even in a blowout in the Chicago game, those guys are still going to see increased minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.