7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• YardleyBIll

I’m feeling a lot of lineups with Bucks in them…

• upgradetoquestionable

Couple of tasty games on this slate. Liking DET/BRK and NOP/MEM, heck even the CHI vs NYK matchup could be good. Looks like a fun slate.

• TeamTarek

Amazing Slate. Cousins + tryeke + napier core

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

James Johnson prob suspended. That Mia frontcourt is somewhat slim today.

• aus1032

gonna go ahead and lock in Dwight

• MrPerfekt7

Give me Dwight Howard
    Loving the Rocket n Portland game no Harden or Lillard.
    And if AD doesn’t play tonight against Memphis JaMychal green looks like a good spot cause Boogie will be on Gasol.

Hope all the injury news come out by 1

• MrPerfekt7

@zigger77 said...

James Johnson prob suspended. That Mia frontcourt is somewhat slim today.

Another Bam repeat?? Still 3800

• dominicanpapi

Gerald Green at $5700 the other day was unplayable but I’ll bite at $4500 on Fanduel.

• upgradetoquestionable

Really like Denver’s spot against ATL. If the Hawks can make it a game could be full of goodness. I’ll take some Jokic and Lyles.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Another Bam repeat?? Still 3800

Prefer godside I think. Finally got 30. That bam performance was sick though. Olynyk got fucked minutes wise last night. No idea why.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Give me Dwight Howard
    Loving the Rocket n Portland game no Harden or Lillard.
    And if AD doesn’t play tonight against Memphis JaMychal green looks like a good spot cause Boogie will be on Gasol.

Hope all the injury news come out by 1

Look at green minutes. They suck ass. He’s been splitting with Martin. Gasol + Reke are the ones I like.

• johnfoster8

McCollum or Beal Y!

• upgradetoquestionable

@zigger77 said...

Look at green minutes. They suck ass. He’s been splitting with Martin. Gasol + Reke are the ones I like.

Gasol is priced nicely as well. Could be a low owned 50 spot.

• upgradetoquestionable

Dare I go back to Will Barton again?

• Njsum1

Tough to start making lineups as injury news will almost surely play a factor

• deerosa

Inserting J Evans/Napier PG and G Green/J Rich/W.Ellington in many lineups if these injuries hold up. Only paying up for C/PF spots this evening.

For those who were overthinking Napier yesterday please do me a favor and continue to do so.

• sliceman11

@zigger77 said...

Prefer godside I think. Finally got 30. That bam performance was sick though. Olynyk got fucked minutes wise last night. No idea why.

olynk got two quick fouls along with james Johnson. derrick jones jr at min price.. like him if johnson and johnson cant go

• jjpk

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Really like Denver’s spot against ATL. If the Hawks can make it a game could be full of goodness. I’ll take some Jokic and Lyles.

I’ve been on the Lyles bandwagon, but at 6100 on DK I think he’s overpriced. I’ll drop down to Kaminsky at 4400 and get the same minutes and the same usage rate.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Tough to start making lineups as injury news will almost surely play a factor. Couple of things stood out to me at quick glance…Portland a favorite in Houston…low total on the Nets Pistons game.

Por hou doesn’t have a spread so.

• feekdogg

DSJ first game back in North Carolina against Kemba. I love lame narratives.

Wolves appear to be rolling now get OKC on the back end of a back to back.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Por hou doesn’t have a spread so.

Yeah…I edited my post….I thought I saw Portland as a 1 point favorite…yet I was looking at Memphis game…still low total for nets pistons

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@sliceman11 said...

olynk got two quick fouls along with james Johnson. derrick jones jr at min price.. like him if johnson and johnson cant go

It wasn’t just the 2 fouls. his minutes got shit on bc bam was playing well.

• kps3205s

On DK or FD? He is going to be on a mission tonight but I don’t believe he will be needed to cash on DK with such a large slate. $11,400 out of your 50k for 8 guys total is a deep hit. Andre Drummond, Nikola Jokic and Karl-Anthony Towns are in some great spots and will save me between 2500-2800 in salary as I only play DK.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

• scott33

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Dare I go back to Will Barton again?

I roster Will the Thill often but I’m done waiting for his blowup spot. His minutes are down & he just hasn’t been as involved in the offense much lately. I like Murray, Lyles, & Joker if ATL can keep this close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).