7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• RandysCrow

@Ross said...

Happy day late birthday :) I just added a month of premium content to your account. Enjoy!

For real? That is awesome! I will have to check it out. Didn’t really utilize all the free tools during the one week trial. I will dig more into it this weekend.

Thank you!

• zpa1989

anyone feel like portis is another chalk trap? knicks solid against the PF

• malickiville

@MPDR1983 said...

Lou Will is playing the point. highest total last game of the night. fade at your own risk 20 shots tonight

On my source ORL game has not passed it as highest total or tied. LAC total has dropped 5.5 points. I agree Lou will take a ton of shots, but I think Doc said the other day he can’t keep him at PG as he gets worn down trying to do too much.

I will have some, just giving another take on this. I think if this game were now at 7 rather than 1030, a lot of people would be lower owned than they will be now, which might lead me to be much lighter than the field. Complete fade? No sir

• bigkino217

@zpa1989 said...

portis mainly plays backup C

• NarrowJ

The few times Klay rested last year literally nobody hit value outside of a 36 point blow up by Ian Clark (read: look out for Swaggy P).

Without Klay, they scored like 85 once, 99 another, and barely hit 100 in a couple others. Not sure if there’s anything to that since it’s just 4 games, but it looks like they’re pretty bad without him. Granted, couple of those games one of their stars were out too.

• dominicanpapi

@zpa1989 said...

Now that you mention it…Knicks also top 5 in the league in terms of rebounding differential with a +3.4. Interesting take man.

• RandysCrow

@pepsies15 said...

FYI, I’m a cash game player… and I have only cashed 2/12 slates I’ve played. Haha I suck.

That is about 15.5% better than I the past three nights!

And it was delicious, having more of the salad tonight.

• thetitanlb

@Supersharpie said...

Is going 100% BAM a bad idea?

He is so cheap and seems a lock for 7x at the very least.

I personally dont think Bam is a lock like everyone else is thinking. Kelly O could easily get 35-40 minutes and then Bam is left with like 15 minutes of game time. So you never know

• gillio

Rondo/Juwan Evans or Dragic/CJ Williams

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

Where does Portis play for the last month?

• Njsum1

@zpa1989 said...

cheap chalk doesn’t trap ya too often..however, if you don’t like him, Thad Young should be looking at decent minutes without Turner as he and Turner were giving minutes to Sabonis. So if the game stays close…he should see minutes in the mid 30s. Granted he doesn’t always produce with minutes, yet I’m going to have a little Thad tonight.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Bam isn’t a smash play. All dependent on minutes and spoelstra is a confusing coach from game to game. If you play well you get more minutes that’s how it is. Wait on if we get any news about my Mickey maybe seeing time.

• moped_jones

@bigkino217 said...

they don’t want to pay mirotic and mirotic wants out.

I’m aware of that but why trade one thing you don’t need for another? Favors is old and oft injured. Not really something a rebuilding team needs.

Why that’s almost as stupid as drafting a player you didn’t want and then selling him to the defending champs where he’s become part of their rotation.

• bigkino217

@moped_jones said...

Favors is old and oft injured

favors is 26 dude

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@moped_jones said...

I’m aware of that but why trade one thing you don’t need for another? Favors is old and oft injured. Not really something a rebuilding team needs.

Why that’s almost as stupid as drafting a player you didn’t want and then selling him to the defending champs where he’s become part of their rotation.

Favours is 26 so he’s not old but I agree with the rest.

• malickiville

@Manyak said...

Ppl really on bam? I guess with JJ out he’s a risk, but watching yesterday’s game, his 50 burger was just a lot of good fortune & balling falling to him

I agree with that, as he had one 5 sec spot where he had like rebound, missed shot, rebound, made shot. 4.5 pts there plus 5 blocks, and that puts him closer to 35dkp, still an amazing game.

Remember him at UK last year, he had games he would take over and had Chuck and Shaq going crazy, then other games he completely disappeared. Price still at 3.8k though, so even if he gets to 20fp he shouldn’t kill you at that price.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Bam isn’t a smash play. All dependent on minutes and spoelstra is a confusing coach from game to game. If you play well you get more minutes that’s how it is. Wait on if we get any news about my Mickey maybe seeing time.

Agreed, he’s worth some decent exposure, yet I’m not locking him in. Whats the field supposed to be at with him? That’s where I want to be

• Boomtown25

@TicketRaven said...

Question for GPP DK multi-entry users. Is there a faster way?

At 10am, a player enters a GPP lineup 20x as a placeholder in a $1 GPP.

Usually giving myself 30 minutes before lock – I can upload 20 lineups and then click “edit” feature and import a lineup until I now have 20 different lineups.

If a player were to load 20 lineups at 6:56pm – is there one button to make this happen instantly?

I guess almost like a “find and replace” 20 lineups quick button?

- Joe

If you use any of the popular optomizers, you build your 20 replacement lineups and save. You then click to download to DK. Go to DK on the lineups page and click “edit entries”. You will then end up with 2 excel pages- one that has your lineups in DK named Dk lineups and one that has your “new lineups”. copy all new lineups over old lineups in the “dk lineups” page. (the new lineups will be their player ID number. The old ones will be their names). Once you have replaced them, save, then upload the newly updated excel sheet into DK. Whoa la. All replaced. Do this every day and it gets where it takes about 30 seconds.

• murphstahoe

@mbunner23 said...

I would have a great cash lineup with Durant and Boogie if I could find someone at 3,300. Not going to happen, so I’ll have to drop Boogie.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Agreed, he’s worth some decent exposure, yet I’m not locking him in. Whats the field supposed to be at with him? That’s where I want to be

No fookin idea. Nobody played him last night, I’m terrible at ownership.

• thirdstringtalent

He’s a bigger one hit wonder than MmmmBop!

• RandysCrow

OK So I like my lineup and I have $100 left. I currently have Napier in. Because of the pending Lilliard playing news, thoughts on staying with Lilliard, using the hundred to go up to Franky Ntilikina, or drop down to someone like Buycks? I really don’t want to change my lineup to go higher at the PG position.

• deactivated203270

Gortat

• gaelicgirl

@deerosa said...

I like him too, just too damn risky.

For the late slates I am on him.

I don’t normally play the late slates, but just found out I’m getting another paid night off so tonight I can…whoo hoo!

• gillio

Tyrone Wallace or CJ Williams

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).