7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• sliceman11

@aus1032 said...

dude i’m a hornets fan, just do yourself a favor and don’t pick marvin unless injuries give him an unfadeable spot. if you’re chasing rebounds vs. Dallas, pay up for dwight

chances are i won’t play him much with value surely to open up later. just thinking i want some cheap hornets tonight

• bradmcgee

Ryan Anderson anybody?? Only 39 on FD!! Bahahaha

• MrPerfekt7

@bradmcgee said...

Ryan Anderson anybody?? Only 39 on FD!! Bahahaha

• hawgfan

As if I wasn’t depositing enough already, now FD has and all utility category, I might have to deposit everyday this week.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

so were the heat playing bam bam and whiteside together? did anyone watch the game?

So first half a 1:20 3rd quarter 7:50 together 4th quarter 3:30 then another 1:40 so you can add that together. Previously only played like a minute together this season.

• americanpaleale

Bucks are giving up the most points to PG’s in the NBA over the last 10 games. Hmmm, I may throw DJ in as flyer for $3700 on FD. I just can’t trust Elf at $7400.

• DirkDigglerz

Bo bo bo Boogie!

• Hiqhliqht

all im gonna say is chase Jokic after Golden state. But we forget the Kings and the Suns game so easily. Ill pass on someone who’s scared to shoot.

• johnfoster8

I can’t believe Napier is only $4.2k on FD

• dominicanpapi

@Hiqhliqht said...

all im gonna say is chase Jokic after Golden state. But we forget the Kings and the Suns game so easily. Ill pass on someone who’s scared to shoot.

45.5 FD points last time out vs. Atlanta. Playing Jokic isn’t chasing based on the Warriors game, it’s just the Hawks are terrible. Jordan ate them alive last game.

• gillio

Starting my lineups today with

Rondo, Jrue, Portis, Boogie

• superstars92

Got the Bulls narratives:

Kinda a homecoming game for Kris Dunn

Two best (current – sorry Dirk) European PFs playing against each other

And the Bulls roulette wheel is at work again tonight without Mirotic

• superstars92

@dominicanpapi said...

45.5 FD points last time out vs. Atlanta. Playing Jokic isn’t chasing based on the Warriors game, it’s just the Hawks are terrible. Jordan ate them alive last game.

Can we petition to get Jokic PG eligibility on DK. Therefore, we could actually fit in 3 Cs from time to time.

I’m pretty sure Jokic has played more PG than Avery Bradley has played PG or JR Smith has played SF.

• zpa1989

@johnfoster8 said...

I can’t believe Napier is only $4.2k on FD

is lillard confirmed out yet? if he is, this is a steal!

• ajnelson303

@gillio said...

Rondo, Jrue, Boogie

You and me both. Hopefully Glass actually stays on the shelf.

• superstars92

Wait, Minnesota is only a 4 point favorite over OKC?

Vegas must give OKC a lot of credit on paper talent.

Minnesota should beat OKC easily in a 7 game series, so should be more than a 4 point favorite tonight.

Doesn’t mean OKC can’t win a single game, but over 7 games, Minnesota is clearly superior which implies greater than a 4 point favorite in a single game like tonight.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone remember the mem no preseason game? Gasol had the craziest stat line. 19 10 and 8 in 22 minutes.

• superstars92

I don’t understand how Anthony Davis gets injured so much, but then all of his injuries are like minor and only cause him to miss 2-3 games…he must have the record for most 2-3 game stretches missed, as well as in game injuries.

• moped_jones

@monarch said...

Dallas is getting run tonight and they looked gassed yesterday at home vs Orlando.

That explains why they pulled away late and won by 15.

• antzilla810

@americanpaleale said...

Bucks are giving up the most points to PG’s in the NBA over the last 10 games. Hmmm, I may throw DJ in as flyer for $3700 on FD. I just can’t trust Elf at $7400.

I did that on Draftkings. At 3500 he can go for at least 8x if he can get 25 minutes.

• superstars92

@gillio said...

Rondo, Jrue, Boogie

I wonder if I can still win my cash games by avoiding Boogie.

I actually could have without Westbrook yesterday (I just did an alternate GPP lineup and recalculated it to see where I placed in my cash games), but of course, I still chose Westbrook on my real team.

• moped_jones

@zigger77 said...

They won by 15 wtf are you smoking? I need some of that shit.

lol, that’s what I said………well after you said it.

• GTRandy27

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t see a Jokic bust here, it’s the crappy hawks, yet for $100 more Drummond seems like a better play, if he sees a full compliment of minutes.

Well I could be off base but if there’s one thing I noticed about jokic is that he seems to off vs the better teams. I think the guards have their fun vs weaker teams, but they run everything through jokic once the competition is better. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see 30 point jokic tonight vs Atlanta instead of 60 point jokic vs golden state

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

I don’t understand how Anthony Davis gets injured so much, but then all of his injuries are like minor and only cause him to miss 2-3 games…he must have the record for most 2-3 game stretches missed, as well as in game injuries.

All his injuries seem to come after he plays a little too hard/fast and fall awkwardly or steps on someone’s foot.

• superstars92

Lol the Nets might play Okafor a few more mins than usual (like 12 instead of 8 LOL) if they need a body on Drummond. I prefer Nets run RHJ at the 5 though to guard Drummond because that’ll cause a serious mismatch vs. Drummond when he’s on defense, and I believe RHJ actually (if you can believe it) has the ability to guard Drummond better than say Jarrett Allen or Tyler Zeller due to that ridiculous wingspan he has (like he can poke the ball away).

Otherwise, there’s really no one that can really guard Drummond anyways so might as well attack him when you are on offense and let him get his on when you are on defense and hope he doesn’t go off too much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).