7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• moped_jones

@tonedefrob said...

Hot takes with no backing data or facts at all? That’s the RG forum special.

Tyler Zeller for all dah monies!

• Srogers96

@dominicanpapi said...

45.5 FD points last time out vs. Atlanta. Playing Jokic isn’t chasing based on the Warriors game, it’s just the Hawks are terrible. Jordan ate them alive last game.

ATL is horrible against bigs. I almost always take a big against them in a few LU

• Hiqhliqht

@superstars92 said...

I wonder if I can still win my cash games by avoiding Boogie.

I actually could have without Westbrook yesterday (I just did an alternate GPP lineup and recalculated it to see where I placed in my cash games), but of course, I still chose Westbrook on my real team.

for sure theres 10+ games lol

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

Vegas must give OKC a lot of credit on paper talent.

i think it’s more the public gives OKC a lot of credit for on paper talent

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

All his injuries seem to come after he plays a little too hard/fast and fall awkwardly or steps on someone’s foot.

How’s he so good and so uncoordinated?

Pelicans play way differently without AD though. I still think DMC leaves Pelicans when he hits FA.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Lol the Nets might play Okafor a few more mins than usual (like 12 instead of 8 LOL) if they need a body on Drummond. I prefer Nets run RHJ at the 5 though to guard Drummond because that’ll cause a serious mismatch vs. Drummond when he’s on defense, and I believe RHJ actually (if you can believe it) has the ability to guard Drummond better than say Jarrett Allen or Tyler Zeller due to that ridiculous wingspan he has.

Otherwise, there’s really no one that can really guard Drummond anyways so might as well attack him when you are on offense.

Jarrret Allen has the craziest wing span thoooooo. 5 inches more than rhj is that matters

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

How’s he so good and so uncoordinated?

Pelicans play way differently without AD though. I still think DMC leaves Pelicans when he hits FA.

Pels = bad without AD. Cous is really really bad at defending the rim without fouling. He’s not really uncoordinated persay but he’s always moving that little extra bit faster when he doesn’t have to. Aka that dunk where KOQ pushed him and he was off balance. He could have easily been a step slower and dunked it. Not sure if you remember that though

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

Jarrret Allen has the craziest wing span thoooooo. 5 inches more than rhj is that matters

No I know but his offense is lacking (unlike RHJ). He’s very good at dunking though if they ever get like a CP3 like PG that would be great. I think he’s their best chance at a starting future C, definitely better than Okafor because of all the raw ability he has.

I still like it if Nets go super small vs. Pistons (I don’t think they will), but if I were the coach I might try this strategy to bring Drummond away from the basket when he’s on defense and hope he gets tired on offense since it’s hard to guard him anyways with anyone the Nets have.

Just as a note, I don’t think they’ll do what I’m suggesting, but it’ll be cool if they do. RHJ has played some 5 this year, and I’m super high on him. He’s reminds me of a younger Draymond Green with his ability to guard all positions, his ability to handle the ball, and his playing style. Just needs to shoot it better and learn to be a better playmaker.

• dominicanpapi

Mirotic is doubtful per Fantasy Labs.

• Hiqhliqht

Lillard news is big today. Especially if you play fanduel.

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

Pels = bad without AD. Cous is really really bad at defending the rim without fouling. He’s not really uncoordinated persay but he’s always moving that little extra bit faster when he doesn’t have to. Aka that dunk where KOQ pushed him and he was off balance. He could have easily been a step slower and dunked it. Not sure if you remember that though

No I remember that lol. I thought that was a pretty dirty play by KOQ.

• superstars92

@dominicanpapi said...

Mirotic is doubtful per Fantasy Labs.

Bulls roulette wheel lands on ….?

Kris Dunn might be popular in his somewhat homecoming game, but I don’t really look at narratives like that. He still will be somewhat popular due to his upside though.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

No I know but his offense is lacking (unlike RHJ). He’s very good at dunking though if they ever get like a CP3 like PG that would be great. I think he’s their best chance at a starting future C, definitely better than Okafor because of all the raw ability he has.

I still like it if Nets go super small vs. Pistons (I don’t think they will), but if I were the coach I might try this strategy to bring Drummond away from the basket when he’s on defense and hope he gets tired on offense since it’s hard to guard him anyways with anyone the Nets have.

I like rhj at the five but drum is like 285 and rhj is like 214. It’s a total mismatch.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

No I remember that lol. I thought that was a pretty dirty play by KOQ.

He barely touched him though. It was a little push but AD was so out of control to begin with.

• BellRoto

Mirotic trending towards not playing. Portis becomes one of the top value plays again tonight.

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

I like rhj at the five but drum is like 285 and rhj is like 214. It’s a total mismatch.

No I know that…that’s the point. It would be a mismatch anyways (even with Zeller, Okafor) so might as well tire him out when Drummond is playing defense and bring him away from the basket.

Like I said, I highly doubt it will actually happen, but if I were the coach, I would try these ridiculous things out just to see how it works since Nets are experimenting anyways. They aren’t trying to make the playoffs so it’ll be cool to see.

Also RHJ has a 7’2” wingspan (most articles say 7’2”, but one says 7’0”, I’ll go with the majority here). Allen has 7’5.5” wingspan, so only 3.5 inches.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Not sure if anyone cares but the bulls players moms are with them on this trip. Mom narrative.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@zigger77 said...

Not sure if anyone cares but the bulls players moms are with them on this trip. Mom narrative.

Sure hope none of the Bulls’ moms party in NYC like Lebron’s mom likely did. Actually, I do want that to happen.

• Boomtown25

About Brow always getting hurt for 1-2 games then making a remarkable recovery:

Dude, I swear I was texting the same thing to my buddy the other day. I bet if he had to forfeit his salary for every game he missed due to injury they would slowly dry up.

• Bnett2210

Brogdon against Orlando, any thoughts? I have a Jrue, Middleton, DMC right now and trying to see what else I like

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

That means you should just choose Jrue Holiday!

He’s gonna go off now super motivated.

• xaab

@zigger77 said...

And I thought I seen them all already.

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

That means you should just choose Jrue Holiday!

He’s gonna go off now super motivated.

Not sure if you meant Justin or like jrue

• Njsum1

@GTRandy27 said...

Well I could be off base but if there’s one thing I noticed about jokic is that he seems to off vs the better teams. I think the guards have their fun vs weaker teams, but they run everything through jokic once the competition is better. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see 30 point jokic tonight vs Atlanta instead of 60 point jokic vs golden state

Good observation…I’m not heavy on Jokic tonight, he’s just not a player you can go heavy on IMO, I don’t care if he smashes or not, his range of outcomes is just too wide and his price up. He’s always a sprinkle in type for me. I think for Drum for $100 more makes more sense to me anyway.

A few cheaper players who should give you a decent floor tonight with some ceiling…Courtney Lee, Brogdon, Etwan Moore, maybe ingles and Thabo if he starts. I think you can feel good about those guys and try to hit some homeruns around them.

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

Not sure if you meant Justin or like jrue

No I meant Jrue. He’s gonna make his mom feel bad for going to the Knicks game instead of his.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).