7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@xaab said...

And I thought I seen them all already.

You gotta know siege loves this narrative if he knows about it.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

No I meant Jrue. He’s gonna make his mom feel bad for going to the Knicks game instead of his.

Could be an interesting narrative for sure. Maybe Robin Lopez is nervous to play in front on his mom, I played him last game and he was BAD BAD BADDDDDD.

• upgradetoquestionable

Wonder if you guys think Bledsoe or Dragic is the better play tonight? Love the Dragic/Whiteside combo, but always worried about the B2B.

• dmbtrip2004

alright five lineups in with the suspected injury news. Wont touch them unless, of course, more news comes out

• superstars92

Dang I also just realized Justin has really closed the gap on Jrue in DK pricing. Two seasons ago it woulda been like 7k and 3k probably. I wonder what Aaron is gonna be worth when he comes into the NBA. It’s funny all the hype is on the Ball brothers but there’s another brother at UCLA who already has 2 brothers in the NBA.

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

Could be an interesting narrative for sure. Maybe Robin Lopez is nervous to play in front on his mom, I played him last game and he was BAD BAD BADDDDDD.

He just needs a mascot and he’ll be fine. Maybe he’ll think Enes Kanter is a mascot.

• Njsum1

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Wonder if you guys think Bledsoe or Dragic is the better play tonight? Love the Dragic/Whiteside combo, but always worried about the B2B.

Someone mentioned earlier that they thought John Wall seemed priced right, I tend to agree. Gotta give Dragic a few looks even on The back to back, he cheap and has good upside for the price.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Njsum1 said...

Someone mentioned earlier that they thought John Wall seemed priced right, I tend to agree. Gotta give Dragic a few looks even on The back to back, he cheap and has good upside for the price.

Managed to get Dragic/Whiteside and Ish/Drummond in the same lineup. Hoping for lots of pick and rolls tonight!

• monarch

I love it. Jrue Holiday revenge on his mom game.

• Numberboy

@bigkino217 said...

i think it’s more the public gives OKC a lot of credit for on paper talent

From Nov 15th – Dec 13th OKC covered 1 of 13 games vs the spread

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Keep an eye out on Tyler’s status and jj’s as well. Played 39 minutes last night. Derrick Walton jr could get a few minutes but I still think dragic gets 36-38 if Tyler is out.

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

He just needs a mascot and he’ll be fine. Maybe he’ll think Enes Kanter is a mascot.

Who knows. Robin is a weird dude. But he does love dogs so he’s good in my boood.

• miggs6876

I like that DJ Agustin call. I think he gets a littlw more run and hits 9x. I’m putting the PG position tonight. J Evans and Napier if Lillard out. Load up elsewhere. I can feel the money.

• bigkino217

@Numberboy said...

From Nov 15th – Dec 13th OKC covered 1 of 13 games vs the spread

but vegas sets the line where they think the betting public will be roughly equal on both sides. the public obviously overrates okc. cleveland is the same way. they’re 12-27-1 against the spread this year (okc is 15-25-1)

• Boomtown25

Ok, this may be a reach, but give me your thoughts on this:
    I usually love using some of the late night hammer. But with a spread of 16 in the LAC/GSW game, LAC plays SAC tomorrow. Do you think they lay down and save their energy for what appears to be a more easily winnable game tomorrow night instead of exhausting themselves against a fully loaded GSW team with a 16 point spread? (in short, fade majority of starters?)

• RandysCrow

@Boomtown25 said...

Do you think they lay down and save their energy for what appears to be a more easily winnable game tomorrow night instead of exhausting themselves against a fully loaded GSW team with a 16 point spread? (in short, fade majority of starters?)

I see your argument though!

• bigkino217

@Boomtown25 said...

I usually love using some of the late night hammer. But with a spread of 16 in the LAC/GSW game, LAC plays SAC tomorrow. Do you think they lay down and save their energy for what appears to be a more easily winnable game tomorrow night instead of exhausting themselves against a fully loaded GSW team with a 16 point spread? (in short, fade majority of starters?)

i think LAC will try, but still get blown out and eventually rest guys down the stretch

• moped_jones

@superstars92 said...

It’s funny all the hype is on the Ball brothers but there’s another brother at UCLA who already has 2 brothers in the NBA.

I actually thought about that the other day. The Balls get all this hype and the younger ones probably won’t even make the NBA. The Holidays already got 2 and will most likely get a 3rd in there before all is said and done. They will soon be in Plumlee territory.

• malickiville

@bigkino217 said...

i think it’s more the public gives OKC a lot of credit for on paper talent

Yes, as far as perception, but that doesn’t set the Vegas line at only 3.5 to open, now 4.5. If Vegas thought the public was all over OKC, why not set the line at 7+ and make a killing. These teams match up well together, and I am buying the hook and taking OKC +5.

Not saying you are wrong, just my opinions on it. OKC is a mess right now losing at PHX, then at home to POR last night which would make one think this is easy money taking Minny, and I feel it’s a trap. Losing Roberson has made their Defense look awful and can’t hide Anthony anymore. I really thought this one would be a 7-8pt spread. Good Luck, there are no locks.

• dominicanpapi

@Boomtown25 said...

They’re running an 8 man rotation as is. I think Juwan gets his minutes either way but I’m not on Lou or DAJ, they do make better plays tomorrow vs. the Kings I agree.

• bigkino217

@malickiville said...

Yes, as far as perception, but that doesn’t set the Vegas line at only 3.5 to open, now 4.5. If Vegas thought the public was all over OKC, why not set the line at 7+ and make a killing. These teams match up well together, and I am buying the hook and taking OKC +5.

their goal is to get equal money on both sides. putting the line at okc 7+ would make betting heavily favor okc, which isn’t what they want.

• Topgunqb1

RWB’s last 3 games this season vs Minn on FD; 53, 48.10 and 45.80. Fadeable? Lots of possibilities at PG tonight.

• blackdirkdiggler

Is it just me, or does Jrue Holiday AD out) seem like a great play on DK at $6900? Seems like he should have 40 to 50ftps potential. Am I wrong?

• Boomtown25

Additionally, correct me if I am wrong: I like Dragic tonight and I think Mia is gonna be on a short man rotation because of Johnson and Johnson, but they are in a B2B, 3 out of 4. They have to be worn down and maybe some of these players who are picking up the slack who are not used to all the minutes they are seeing just wont be able to produce. Not putting my foot down on that, just brainstorming

• mbunner23

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Is it just me, or does Jrue Holiday AD out) seem like a great play on DK at $6900? Seems like he should have 40 to 50ftps potential. Am I wrong?

Lock and load.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).