7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• gillio

Domantas Sabonis seems to get around 35-40 fantasy points when Turner is out. Has upside for more. Might be too cheap tonight at $6400 where others think he’s too expensive.

• gillio

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Is it just me, or does Jrue Holiday AD out) seem like a great play on DK at $6900? Seems like he should have 40 to 50ftps potential. Am I wrong?

I’m locking in Rondo, Jrue, and Boogie tonight

• mataug21

Will Deandre Jordan play many minutes vs Golden State given they go small so often? Feel like this could be a 15 rebound game after the first quarter and then he disappears.

• sliceman11

thoughts on dinwiddie? crabbe questionable and caroll out agaonst the ruthless ish defense? could be relied on heavily in this game and finally getting full allotment of minutes. i like him a lot!

• bigkino217

i feel like turner has been questionable 7 or 8 times already this year, but hasn’t missed a game since his initial injury. does indy not know how doubtful/questionable/probable tags work so they just always say questionable?

edit: lol and now bbm listed him doubtful.

• Boomtown25

When building your lineups, do you mostly concentrate on stacking 2-2 team players, maybe top price on each team playing each other, or not worry about it much at all and if it works out all the better? I have read the best correlations in NBA usually happen with 2 most expensive players on a team and outside of that, 2 most expensive players on one team and the most expensive player on the opposing team. Just curious as to what everyone else does. Me, I try to stack PG/C on a team and while I like how my lineups look with no stack better, seems like the PG/C stack seems to work pretty well

• tmarohl

@Bnett2210 said...

Brogdon against Orlando, any thoughts? I have a Jrue, Middleton, DMC right now and trying to see what else I like

Delly is questionable so there may be an extra 12 minutes to spread out in the back court.

• gaelicgirl

Feeling the thread angst about the Warriors being the last game on this 11-game slate, I apologize to my fellow grinders for being one of those annoying players who will have some ownership. As penance I give you this Warriors narrative to do with as you will: Kevin Durant needs only 25 points to surpass Kobe as the second youngest player to reach 20,000 points.

• marko7983

@gillio said...

I’m locking in Rondo, Jrue, and Boogie tonight

Same and attacking w Evans on the other side

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@gaelicgirl said...

Feeling the thread angst about the Warriors being the last game on this 11-game slate, I apologize to my fellow grinders for being one of those annoying players who will have some ownership. As penance I give you this Warriors narrative to do with as you will: Kevin Durant needs only 25 points to surpass Kobe as the second youngest player to reach 20,000 points.

This is a real narrative. Warriors players will defer to Durant to get him this milestone tonight. Best way to play this is to fade Curry…

• mattpasso22

Lock in Jrue, Tyreke, Drummond, and Sabonis

• higgins4321

@superstars92 said...

Dang I also just realized Justin has really closed the gap on Jrue in DK pricing. Two seasons ago it woulda been like 7k and 3k probably. I wonder what Aaron is gonna be worth when he comes into the NBA. It’s funny all the hype is on the Ball brothers but there’s another brother at UCLA who already has 2 brothers in the NBA.

Holiday’s must not have a jackass for a father,

• deactivated203270

Got a patented Drummond Wall Jack in one of me LU’s

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

I really want to play Bell tonight (with Portis). After his 6 minute DUD a couple games ago, he seems to be back at the 16-18 minute mark.

Any chance he gets 22-25 tonight against the Blakeless Clippers? Does he get garbage minutes in blowouts more often then not?

• GTRandy27

Who’s the other player that picks up minutes for turner besides sabonis?

• superstars92

@gillio said...

Domantas Sabonis seems to get around 35-40 fantasy points when Turner is out. Has upside for more. Might be too cheap tonight at $6400 where others think he’s too expensive.

Yea he’s a good solid player, but DK did do a good job raising his price up to 6.4k to account for Turner possibly not playing. Same with Shabazz tonight. I see FD didn’t do that, so that’s a shame if Lillard is out.

It makes it more skill by making like Sabonis 6.4k so it’s not a free square everyone notices.

He has 40 point upside so he’s playable, but his price is 6.4k, which is about right.

Speaking of family, his dad is a HOFer and a gold medalist, but nope, don’t see his dad all over the news bragging about his son like Lavar.

• superstars92

@GTRandy27 said...

Leaf, but don’t worry about that.

• malickiville

@bigkino217 said...

their goal is to get equal money on both sides. putting the line at okc 7+ would make betting heavily favor okc, which isn’t what they want.

Not disagreeing with how the lines are set. I’m stating that if Vegas thought OKC was way overrated per “public perception”, they just pushed more money onto Minny which would be a huge loss for them.

Currently 67% of the money is on Minny, yet nearly 65% is on OKC +180 ML which I think is the sharp play. I know how the lines are set, and +3.5 open as a road dog playing like shit looks like a trap bet. IMO Vegas “thinks” they would lose their ass at OKC +7

They don’t always only want to win on just the juice. Still doesn’t predict the outcome as there are too many variables in play

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

Delly is questionable so there may be an extra 12 minutes to spread out in the back court.

Kilpatrick??

• tmarohl

@GTRandy27 said...

Thaddeus Young and Leaf.

• zigger77

@tmarohl said...

Thaddeus Young and Leaf.

Big alllllllllllllllllll. Maybe a couple

• tmarohl

@malickiville said...

Kilpatrick??

Or Mumford, the guy they just put on the roster. Sterling Brown may get a little run after he showed he could shoot threes in the loss the other night to Indiana. I am going no where near the Bucks back court tonight. I may play some Giannis, because he tends to get pissed off after bad losses. Him and Gordon might put on a dunk contest.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Yea he’s a good solid player, but DK did do a good job raising his price up to 6.4k to account for Turner possibly not playing. Same with Shabazz tonight. I see FD didn’t do that, so that’s a shame if Lillard is out.

It makes it more skill by making like Sabonis 6.4k so it’s not a free square everyone notices.

He has 40 point upside so he’s playable, but his price is 6.4k, which is about right.

Speaking of family, his dad is a HOFer and a gold medalist, but nope, don’t see his dad all over the news bragging about his son like Lavar.

Fanduel actually lowered Shabazz price tonight most likely thinking Lillard will play.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Fanduel actually lowered Shabazz price tonight most likely thinking Lillard will play.

Yea I mean I think he will play, but it would be a shame if he doesn’t because Shabazz will be 100% owned, which is not the point since that becomes a 8 person team instead of a 9 person team on FD.

• malickiville

@gaelicgirl said...

Talk to me here GG, I know you know them inside and out.

They just smashed them and covered at 7 at LAC (granted Blake concussion and also think Milos suited up), but now it’s a bigger line, and 16.5 is HUGE for NBA. Don’t they tend to play sloppy in games they know they can cruise in, or will they be focused?

I want to play a couple of people in this game, but those prices?? ouch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).