7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Mod Note – I deleted a bunch of comments discussing what is/isn’t appropriate to nickname people. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, let’s keep the thread about today’s slate

• fenway92

I have now read through 8 pages of forum posts and not one of them mentioned Kemba at home tonight against DSJ defense. Hornets have had a few days to rest and in case I didnt mention it….. at home….DSJ defense…..

• gillio

Am I the only one on Rondo tonight?

• superstars92

@malickiville said...

16.5 is HUGE for NBA

Yea that’s a ridiculous line. How many lines this season have been more than 16? Do you know?

• miggs6876

@bigkino217 said...

i think LAC will try, but still get blown out and eventually rest guys down the stretch

Thoughts on Lou Williams tonight?

• scott33

@malickiville said...

Kilpatrick??

That’d be cool if Killa got more run but I’m going with a different punt at SG, Tyrone Wallace. Clips are gonna get blown out at GS & Wallace should see good run. He went 8x against them this past weekend in his debut.

• superstars92

@fenway92 said...

I have now read through 8 pages of forum posts and not one of them mentioned Kemba at home tonight against DSJ defense. Hornets have had a few days to rest and in case I didnt mention it….. at home….DSJ defense…..

More people are focused on the Jrue Holiday revenge on his mom game without AD at PG.

• americanpaleale

I don’t think anyone has said this, but Turner is out 2-3 games. Sabonis is 5900 on FD, I will be playing him, he should be at least 6x tonight. Here are is FD points in games that Turner was out this season. 14.1, 39.4, 32.7, 19.2, 44.4, 34.7, 38.4. The 19.2 game he had foul trouble and only had 18 mins.

• bigkino217

@miggs6876 said...

Thoughts on Lou Williams tonight?

too much blowout potential for me. on a large slate i see better options

• miggs6876

@gillio said...

I’m locking in Rondo, Jrue, and Boogie tonight

What about the Memphis slow pace. Does that concern you?

• bfwl3434

@gillio said...

Am I the only one on Rondo tonight?

On Rondo as well and Jrue. Not sure I can pay up for Boogie though.

• miggs6876

@gillio said...

I’m locking in Rondo, Jrue, and Boogie tonight

Slow pace of Grizzlies a concern?

• superstars92

@americanpaleale said...

I don’t think anyone has said this, but Turner is out 2-3 games. Sabonis is 5900 on FD, I will be playing him, he should be at least 6x tonight. Here are is FD points in games that Turner was out this season. 14.1, 39.4, 32.7, 19.2, 44.4, 34.7, 38.4. The 19.2 game he had foul trouble and only had 18 mins.

I think he’s been mentioned like 10 times today. He’s a good play, but like he’s not like a lock.

• Numberboy

@bigkino217 said...

but vegas sets the line where they think the betting public will be roughly equal on both sides. the public obviously overrates okc. cleveland is the same way. they’re 12-27-1 against the spread this year (okc is 15-25-1)

I know that. I worked for Las Vegas Sports Consultants for a while. I was confirming your point

• fenway92

@superstars92 said...

More people are focused on the Jrue Holiday revenge on his mom game without AD at PG.

Well I’ll continue to let them concern themselves over the mothers of professional atheletes and I will take Kemba at 5% ownership haha

• ScofieldReturns

@miggs6876 said...

What about the Memphis slow pace. Does that concern you?

memphis is the home team, but a 213 o/u is pretty decent.

• gillio

Whiteside looking mighty fine at $6800 with 50+ point potential tonight

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

i love this narrative lol

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

I really want to play Bell tonight (with Portis). After his 6 minute DUD a couple games ago, he seems to be back at the 16-18 minute mark.

Any chance he gets 22-25 tonight against the Blakeless Clippers? Does he get garbage minutes in blowouts more often then not?

The bench is so deep that it’s hard to predict if Bell would get meaningful minutes in garbage time. If you want a cheap piece of this game, you might also take a look at David West for $700 less.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@fenway92 said...

too expensive imo

just like against the lakers, should do fine but the upside is really limited when hes 8k.

• gillio

@bfwl3434 said...

On Rondo as well and Jrue. Not sure I can pay up for Boogie though.

Boogie has a 55 point floor with AD out imo. All over those 3 tonight. They’re my core alongside Portis.

• bbeast

@miggs6876 said...

Slow pace of Grizzlies a concern?

Memphis has been playing pace up the last few weeks compared to the beginning of the season.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

@fenway92 said...

Like Kemba, concerned of the blowout. This is the highest MAH rating of the season. I am legit worried about the blowout and see him sitting the 4th quarter. Thinking Kaminsky and Lamb get additional run tonight as far as players that can score for Charlotte. Maybe Kemba fills it up while he is in. I played in in a couple lineups as well.

• Calicapo

Coming back w a vengeance tonight.

Faded my Lakers yesterday and that was hella dumb since Randle has been hot.

Not over thinking it.
    Balanced is my forte.
    Will. Not. Jam. Today!

• Pdirty70

I’m on Rondo also

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

The bench is so deep that it’s hard to predict if Bell would get meaningful minutes in garbage time. If you want a cheap piece of this game, you might also take a look at David West for $700 less.

Thanks…..I may just stick with having J Evans on the other side of the game then….I still may do one .25 dart throw and have the Bell/Portis combo though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).