Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Miami ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tyrique0730

Im still going Jokic over Drum, I never like Drummond upside on the road.

• Idontknow

@chronoxiong said...

Will Reggie Jackson get to play 34 mins in a game for once this season?

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Not a bad thought. Kennard and Bullock can do that though too.

On DK I have 3300 for a F? Who would you play?

• captainwacky

I don’t know the pistons as well as a couple of you guys… but how does Leuer not play 28 minutes+ today?

• be47320

any thoughts on waiters?

got 25 minutes last game, 3500

• DirkDigglerz

Kennard over Waiters for now

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I don’t know the pistons as well as a couple of you guys… but how does Leuer not play 28 minutes+ today?

He should. If Zaza sits him and Drum are the only guys over 6’8 on the roster that can suit up I think? Although that just leads me to believe Zaza will play. Or Ellenson is good to go I guess. Stanley should be able to handle some PF though.

• Pandamonious

@keephustlincuz said...

On DK I have 3300 for a F? Who would you play?

Tough call. Leuer is probably the safest. Stanley has more upside, but minutes aren’t secure. Kennard has upside, but his shot needs to be falling.

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

He should. If Zaza sits him and Drum are the only guys over 6’8 on the roster that can suit up I think? Although that just leads me to believe Zaza will play. Or Ellenson is good to go I guess. Stanley should be able to handle some PF though.

Zaza Pachulia (leg) listed out Thursday.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Zaza and Ellenson are listed out… this seems like 32 mins for both Stanley and Leuer.

• tyrique0730

Has anyone talked about playing Grant on OKC with Noel likely out?

• be47320

gallinari revenge also

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Tough call. Leuer is probably the safest. Stanley has more upside, but minutes aren’t secure. Kennard has upside, but his shot needs to be falling.

thanks.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Zaza and Ellenson are listed out… this seems like 32 mins for both Stanley and Leuer.

Alright, figured Ellenson was. Missed that Zaza was listed out. Yeah, Drum should get all the minutes he can handle. Leuer will back him up. Stanley and Leuer will probably split PF minutes. Leuer and Stanley should each see 28 at least.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, figured Ellenson was. Missed that Zaza was listed out. Yeah, Drum should get all the minutes he can handle. Leuer will back him up. Stanley and Leuer will probably split PF minutes. Leuer and Stanley should each see 28 at least.

Regarding Drummond… can they keep this close/will he have any room to operate or not be doubled (which is a crazy sentence to type about Andre Drummond)?

• JSteele

Stanley fits nicely in my line up but i’m not sure about Leuer, do I go with him or Kelly O

• draggin49

Do I gotta play Westbrook on dk with the value that opened up ??🤔

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

RGs player projections are all out of whack now. Pau at 32.5 FD pts? Neck Tat at 29.25?!!

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Regarding Drummond… can they keep this close/will he have any room to operate or not be doubled (which is a crazy sentence to type about Andre Drummond)?

I really don’t know. Pistons have been so bad lately. I was worried about them getting run off the court a bit with Blake in. It doesn’t have me hesitant with Drum.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

There is legit no value on this slate, brutal.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Nah, not at all. I’m the kind of guy who, when somebody tells me he got so angry his head literally exploded, I ask him if I am speaking with his ghost.

Good luck to you tonight. I hope you literally win a hundred thousand dollars.

All good man, good luck to you as well 😁

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I knew Griffin would probably sit, he went out Tuesday night or was busy with females then played like sh*t Wednesday and after the loss probably went out again.

• vick325

Winslow or jrich a better gpp play?

• be47320

glenn robinson the ninth could go 10x if it blows out

• DirkDigglerz

@damionismyname said...

I knew Griffin would probably sit, he went out Tuesday night or was busy with females then played like sh*t Wednesday and after the loss probably went out again.

haha Knew it too haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).