7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Brooklyn ( 3 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Utah ( -12.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:45 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Sacramento ( 8 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Clippers ( -13 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thetitanlb

@damionismyname said...

he was starting so its conceivable that he does alright. I have zero.

Except it was after lock bogus shit

• ScofieldReturns

Sad to say I dont have kuzma lol. Went lou/collins/jmike instead of hart/kawhi/kuzma like everyone else…guess I was getting too cute

• chrisbanas

I never play warriors players. A different one goes off every night it’s impossible to predict who

Another Rondo-DUD. Wow. Crippled a few strong lines I had. Very surprised at 4000 not to see a floor of 20. Draymond too very disappointing. He had been doing well lately. Have LeBron, Kuzma.. Elf, Barrett on a lot and probably will lose money still

• yisman

@yisman said...

late swapped Ingles/JaVale for Dedmon/”(player-popup #damion-lee)Damion Lee”:/players/damion-lee-35995

let’s see what happens

Dead Man+Lee have 28.25

Lee didn’t record a stat in the third. Guess he got benched.

Ingles+JaVale=36.75

• moosedrool

Gonna be over 330 in the $25 single and won’t even get my money back…I need to reconsider what plays I am making. Fook

• ScofieldReturns

can someone tell me if that last rebound to end the game was beverly or green? bev got credited but announcers said it was j mike. 0.1 from cashing GPP so it makes a difference lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

can someone tell me if that last rebound to end the game was beverly or green? bev got credited but announcers said it was j mike. 0.1 from cashing GPP so it makes a difference lol

Espn shows Beverley

• Njsum1

@chrisbanas said...

This is a statement game for LA so far. Man handling the Mavs currently

Barely below break even tonight. Tomorrow I’m gonna crush it. It’s a good slate 🔒

• ScofieldReturns

@theIrrigator said...

Espn shows Beverley

yeah but did anyone actually see it? broadcasters said it was j mike. mistakes like that get made all the time and then corrected after

it’s just a few bucks tho so it wouldn’t make a huge difference

• tmarohl

I’m guessing Giannis doesn’t play tomorrow against the Blazers. His back does not look right.

• yisman

What a collapse for the warriors. I had them ML +950 and when they led at half I bet clippers -4.5 third quarter. Lost both in the end.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Kawhi plays enough minutes.

JSteele was the only one who had the right take on that game

• damionismyname

380 and didnt come close on fd… this is insane.

• gaelicgirl

@sochoice said...

Nope. Thankfully we don’t have to watch the woeful Warriors play on tv.

That was a highly entertaining game, glad I got to watch it!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That was a highly entertaining game, glad I got to watch it!

If they were not playing games with Bowman and DLo, trying to minimize Bowman’s roster time until they can add him to the roster full time, GS might have won that game.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

If they were not playing games with Bowman and DLo, trying to minimize Bowman’s roster time until they can add him to the roster full time, GS might have won that game.

If DLee had been able to hit his shots, they would have won it easily. If there was a Dubs 3-pt shooting chart, it would simply be alternating poop and fire emojis LOL

• chrisbanas

@damionismyname said...

380 and didnt come close on fd… this is insane.

Dog what were you in lol! I had 344 and easily cashed in all

• damionismyname

@chrisbanas said...

Dog what were you in lol! I had 344 and easily cashed in all

i cashed but talking about taking it down, they had like 420, my roster went off except for Portis. a few tweaks and I get to that but I’m not a max entry guy so I guess I did ok.

• zeeshan2

Scored in the 320s on the yahoo freeroll and barely missed out on cashing

• jv21

hindsight is 20/20. Looking at the top 10 lineups, they look so obvious.

• chronoxiong

I donated a lot of money tonight. The night I decide to go heavy, everything goes haywire for me. Just typical right? I changed my FD lineup 10 mins before lock that lineup would have scored 340 but that fell short in cashing in anything. It would have cashed in a few GPPs but I would have still lost money for the whole night. So I had an awful night on FD as I landed on Sabonis after making changes. On Yahoo, I donated over $70 there because I thought my lineup was good enough. Nope, I faded Ish Smith, McRae, Lebron on there and thats the difference between cashing and losing. Horrible night for me.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

JSteele was the only one who had the right take on that game

My post from early in the day…

“I was asking cause the warriors play better on national TV, and if they can keep it close, Kawhi is a fantastic pivot off anyone else you wanted to spend up on. He’ll be low owned, no PG, and he hung a dirty 40 in 21 minutes last time versus the Warriors. (No pg)
    Going to need a close game, yet I’m going to have a couple shares 🔨🔨🔨🏀🍀🔨”

Eh, I wasnt far off 😉🐶

• zpa1989

wrong thread*

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler