3:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Detroit ( 7.5 ) — T: 216.5
    4:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) — T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) — T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T : 234
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Questions about tomorrow

Who is playing C for Washington?
    Who is playing PG for Philly?
    James Johnson has to get more run at F tomorrow for Dallas as maxi-pad is out for awhile. Correct?
    Who gets Bogdanovic’s minutes in ATL?

Robin Lopez?
    Dwight Howard?
    Probably. Even if Porzingis plays.
    Huerter? Reddish? Snell? Probably a committee thing. He had only played 18, 19, and 23 minutes in the 3 games before the game he got hurt.

• tmarohl

@HungryHungryHip said...

Porzingis has a chance to make his debut tomorrow so might make Johnson irrelevant idk

Zinger will only play 20 minutes max if he does come back. Still have all of Kleber’s minutes. I don’t think he takes much of a hit.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Wagner or Lopez.

Lock and load Maxey for me on FD

I’m thinking Wagner. Agree with Maxey but he is a sg on FD, so a tougher decision.

• tmarohl

DK went back to the Excellent 8’s for their bigger gpp tomorrow.

• gaelicgirl

@Bodiaz36 said...

Took 4th in FD Dribbler, salvaged my night. Lowry decided to start playing some ball in the 4th quarter. On to tomorrow fellas!

Well done, congrats!

• yisman

Steph Curry 2/16 FG, 5 turnovers

geez

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Questions about tomorrow

Who is playing C for Washington?
    Who is playing PG for Philly?
    James Johnson has to get more run at F tomorrow for Dallas as maxi-pad is out for awhile. Correct?
    Who gets Bogdanovic’s minutes in ATL?

Does Dallas game get postponed tomorrow?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

I lean more towards A combo of Mo Wagner and Rui covering the 5. That’s what they did before but that was without Robin Lopez. But I don’t know Ayton will eat them. He hasn’t shown much of a ceiling this year but man what a spot for Ayton. Beal is back but Deni still is intriguing but honestly Beal might put up 40 shots tomorrow. Ish off the bench is likely the only other real scoring threat really. A really sneaky and interesting play to me is Cam Johnson. Seems his minutes are trending up. Doesn’t seem like foul trouble for Crowder. Would make sense to let the young guy get some run but not sure cause also for Saric there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Just saw that. 50% off tomorrow!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

So tilted from football may max enter. Glad they finally went to the smaller one. Hopefully it sticks but it’s doubtful.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Does Dallas game get postponed tomorrow?

Why? Who else did they lose? Didn’t they just play with everyone out?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Pretty sure RoLo started the 2nd Half with Wagner backing him up last game. That would be my guess for tomorrow

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Why? Who else did they lose? Didn’t they just play with everyone out?

I think I got a notification earlier saying they were on lockdown. I didn’t read the story. If Boston can get postponed you would think the Mavs are a possibility also

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Kleber tested positive today

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh damn. If that happens ownership will be so concentrated on Was and Phi games.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

What will Embiid’s usage rate be tomorrow?

• captainwacky

@ImADonk11 said...

I lean more towards A combo of Mo Wagner and Rui covering the 5. That’s what they did before but that was without Robin Lopez. But I don’t know Ayton will eat them. He hasn’t shown much of a ceiling this year but man what a spot for Ayton. Beal is back but Deni still is intriguing but honestly Beal might put up 40 shots tomorrow. Ish off the bench is likely the only other real scoring threat really. A really sneaky and interesting play to me is Cam Johnson. Seems his minutes are trending up. Doesn’t seem like foul trouble for Crowder. Would make sense to let the young guy get some run but not sure cause also for Saric there.

A funny irony about Bryant being out is that they’ll probably get better against defending C’s. None of them are great, but he’s by far the biggest sieve.

• ifthethunder

I wake up to a winter wonderland: 4 ❄️s in my forum contest. Watch out, jayzee!
    ~

• rstylz

OMG, went to bed cranky and woke up and cashed all my cash games……..with a 0 from Muscala for a panic pick and Curry at 14 fp at half…..what a crazy world.

Back at er today!

EDIT: let’s add in the 4.5 from Vassel as well.

How back did the other people do! Jeez!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).