3:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Detroit ( 7.5 ) — T: 216.5
    4:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) — T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) — T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T : 234
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• keithj31216

Too many questionable, probable etc. to even start trying to build…Looks like it will be a last minute lineup kind of day!

• NarrowJ

I had my 15 year old son fire up the Xbox and put in his NBA game and take all the OUT/Doubtful players off of the Celtics and simulate a few games.

Pretty much every game, Jaylen Brown took more than 30 field goal attempts. He had one game where he scored 47 points, had 11 rebounds and 6 steals.

Marcus Smart never hit value (using his DK price) in any of the games.

Thies fouled out of a couple of games, but he was right around 8-12 points and 8-10 rebounds each game.

Ojeleye had one game where he had 13 points 9 rebounds, but for the most part it looked like he just played a lot of minutes and did nothing.

Teague averaged about 30 minutes and hit between 6x-9x every game. He had one game where he had 15 pts, 5 reb, 11 ast but the rest were like 8-15 points and some rebounds and 5-10 assists.

Pritchard was the only guy off the bench that did anything. He had some games in double digit points but didn’t do much of anything else, at least not enough to pay off his dk price.

Yep, this is dumb and not useful, but I thought it was fun lol.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    44m
    Thomas Bryant diagnosed with torn ACL.

Awful. This season is starting to resemble a war of attrition.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This actually seems about right, and pretty dead on to reality. Only problem is Brown and Semi are questionable and may not even play either.

• Krispac23

^^^ Lol

• Pandamonious

@gaelicgirl said...

Last team standing.

The team that wins the championship is the last team with enough bodies left to play a game.

You’re not allowed to sign anyone new.

You’re eliminated once you can’t field an 8 mean team.

Let’s do it.

• rstylz

Can someone please clarify for me if a game is cancelled late does the slate get cancelled or are you just shit out of luck if you had a player in the game?

Everyone is talking as if the slate goes on?

• celtics69

@rstylz said...

Can someone please clarify for me if a game is cancelled late does the slate get cancelled or are you just shit out of luck if you had a player in the game?

If the first game of a slate starts then the slate will be played out even if the late game cancel. This is on DK.

• jfitzgan

@rstylz said...

Pretty sure they will tell u if games are cancelled and it’ll run as long as 2 games are played. Please correct me if I’m wrong anyone.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Yeah, I also think Bogdan Bogdonovic injured his knee pretty bad last night.

• tmarohl

Panda – Rose ruled out. Who benefits on Detroit for the early slate. Obviously Delon Wright, but are we going to see more Frank Jackson?

• Kanner88

Wow , feel bad for TB , is it me or are there just a lot more injuries? Is it because they really havent had practice time or exhibition games ? Just trying to figure this out , man this is terrible, liter can’t make lineups until 15 minutes before lock

• tmarohl

Javonte Green, Semi Ojeleye, Jalen Brown, Jaysun Tatum all ruled out per Fantasy Labs.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Panda – Rose ruled out. Who benefits on Detroit for the early slate. Obviously Delon Wright, but are we going to see more Frank Jackson?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I would think Jackson would get more run, but I don’t know.

Pistons are still pretty loaded up at SG/SF, so they could just play Wright 35 minutes at PG, while Jackson gets marginal minutes.

• Njsum1

Just got a DK notification…go to promos….scroll down a bit, till you find NFL big play pay day, and opt in. If a 20 yrd TD is scored in the 4th quarter of tenn/Balt you get entry into a free 100k contest 👍

• celtics69

@tmarohl said...

Javonte Green, Semi Ojeleye, Jalen Brown, Jaysun Tatum all ruled out per Fantasy Labs.

Taco time

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Celtics will have the mandatory 8 players available to play Sunday.

Payton Pritchard
    Jeff Teague
    Carsen Edwards
    Marcus Smart
    Daniel Theis
    Tremont Waters
    Aaron Nesmith
    Tacko Fall

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Payton Pritchard
    Jeff Teague
    Carsen Edwards
    Marcus Smart
    Daniel Theis
    Tremont Waters
    Aaron Nesmith
    Tacko Fall

That’s a lot of guards.

• jfitzgan

@celtics69 said...

Taco time

Who’s left?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m

Payton Pritchard
    Jeff Teague
    Carsen Edwards
    Marcus Smart
    Daniel Theis
    Tremont Waters
    Aaron Nesmith
    Tacko Fall

• jfitzgan

@jfitzgan said...

Who’s left?

Nevermind. I see now.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    FantasyLabsNBA · 1m Lineup note: Jazz will start Conley, Mitchell, Bogdanovic, O’Neale, Gobert on Sunday. FantasyLabs NBA FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Lineup note: Pistons will start Wright, Josh Jackson, Grant, Griffin, Plumlee on Sunday.

• gaelicgirl

@Kanner88 said...

Wow , feel bad for TB , is it me or are there just a lot more injuries? Is it because they really havent had practice time or exhibition games ? Just trying to figure this out , man this is terrible, liter can’t make lineups until 15 minutes before lock

I think it’s a domino effect of Covid protocols limiting access to training facilities, limited camps and the shortened preseason. Players have had to ramp up to big minutes with less time for conditioning than usual.

• keithj31216

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m

Payton Pritchard
    Jeff Teague
    Carsen Edwards
    Marcus Smart
    Daniel Theis
    Tremont Waters
    Aaron Nesmith
    Tacko Fall

so is anyone other than Theis going to be chalk?

• dominicanpapi

@Kanner88 said...

Lebron said his ideal start would have been mid-January because it would have given him enough time to relax and prep for the upcoming season. I think that was roughly 3 months from his last game to start of year. Instead he got 6 weeks. So it wouldn’t shock me if we see more knee injuries throughout the year. The quick turnaround isn’t great on their knees.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).