3:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Detroit ( 7.5 ) — T: 216.5
    4:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) — T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) — T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T : 234
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

@ImADonk11 said...

This is going to be the year of the value. We are going to see 10-15x on value plays every night with they way things are going. This is wild.

And I personally hate trying to get 310 to cash.

• efagan99

So the value plays are obvious, who do we want to pay up for? I’m liking Jokic so far plus 1-2 guys from TOR, and then Randle and KD.

• callmetouch

For the record I made more playing league of legends last night with 10 minutes of research before lock compared to the hours from NBA yesterday. It’s sickening

• dominicanpapi

So this is turning into Spurs stack plus Durant + possible Celtics value. Not sure if I’m going there with the Celtics on FD, at least until I see what the Lakers are doing

• HungryHungryHip

I know w Kyrie out Durant is the guy but don’t think LeVert is that far off from Durant and he’s cheaper. Wonder what his % owned w be

• jfitzgan

@efagan99 said...

Pritchard is 4700 and Teague is 4400. I just think Pritchard is actually a part of the team moving forward so they’ll look to give him as many minutes as he can handle. Kind of like Maxey yesterday. But they’re both good plays and I’ll have lineup or two with both.

Thank you.

• ifthethunder

@HungryHungryHip said...

I know w Kyrie out Durant is the guy but don’t think LeVert is that far off from Durant and he’s cheaper. Wonder what his % owned w be

Julius Randle or Kevin Durant?

P.S. I like Caris LeVert, too. You can play them all if you really want to, I just made the experiment. Might keep it for some ticket contests.
    ~

• IT4MVP

D Murray smash game??

• Yeoman

@efagan99 said...

edwards/waters- I know literally nothing about these 2.

Edwards has garbage time potential if the game blows out; he is not shy about getting his shot up and every once in a while he goes on an absolute heater. If you watch any college hoops you might remember him at Purdue two years ago: he dropped 42 on Villanova in a second round win and then dropped another 42 on Virginia at the regional a week later.

Miami’s maybe not an ideal match up, he’s too small, but anytime he’s likely to get 20+ minutes he’s got some appeal as a GPP play.

• rstylz

Not sure if i can play Theis tonight…….5100 seems to much for him. Hasnt put up more than 26fpts all year. Do we really think he is part of the chalk?

Tacko seems like the guy and mix and match the Boston guards.

• monarch

Carsen Edwards SZN. In so I can gloat around 8pm. G/L.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a lot of guards.

Cleveland on the phone with an offer? They only have forwards left.

• Njsum1

@callmetouch said...

And I personally hate trying to get 310 to cash.

Score is irrelevant. I never try and target a score. You’re playing against other people, the goal is to outscore them. The score needed to do that will fluctuate.

• chronoxiong

I really really dont want to play Theis. But I paid the price for being contrarian the other night when he was chalk because I made mistakes elsewhere. Theis is not going to win you a GPP. He’s very limited. I dont trust the Celtics value guys either but some of them will be chalk which I have to eat.

About the Spurs, are the optimizers liking Aldridge? If so, why? He is clearly declining as a player. He’s not even rebounding the ball anymore. Seems like he’s just there to spot up for three’s and get some buckets. He’s a shell of his former Portland self. He would have to score 30 real points, grab 5 boards, a few assists and a block to real value now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/jLcXSJJofP

• ASalvaro

wow Blake Griffin is terrible now and even worse when i’m dumb enough to use him

• noddy

@rstylz said...

Not sure if i can play Theis tonight…….5100 seems to much for him. Hasnt put up more than 26fpts all year. Do we really think he is part of the chalk?

Tacko seems like the guy and mix and match the Boston guards.

Has Theis played without Tatum and Brown?

• keithj31216

Lineup HQ has way too many celtics in my lineups….everything i run puts all the celtics in..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Celtics-Heat postponed Sunday. https://t.co/4oId76zBJT

• rstylz

@noddy said...

Has Theis played without Tarum and Brown?

I know. I keep thinking about that. Not enough minutes on court IQ to get a sense of what will happen either.

I am just not convinced he has a “bigger” role. They are not all of a sudden going to start calling plays for him i would think? I think it will be Pritchard/Smart/Teague racking up stats and him just doing the same thing he always does.

And if it blows out does he see the court?

Who knows, maybe he has a bit of OG in him where when everyone else is injured or resting he can turn it on instead of being the 5th option.

I play cash so it won’t lose me the night most likely, i just think there are better plays.

• rstylz

@theIrrigator said...

Well enough of that then

• mbunner23

@keithj31216 said...

Lineup HQ has way too many celtics in my lineups….everything i run puts all the celtics in..

You don’t have to worry about it now. Postponed.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

A good decision

• efagan99

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks irrigator, now I can withdraw all my entries and go enjoy football. Done with this slate lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Well enough of that then

Lol glad I just spent 30 mins trying to figure it out. Probably the best thing to happen for me. I would of most likely guessed wrong and now there should be way less massive chalk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).