3:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Detroit ( 7.5 ) — T: 216.5
    4:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) — T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) — T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T : 234
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

On FD, lock in Jokic, there’s no other C to play.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Lol glad I just spent 30 mins trying to figure it out. Probably the best thing to happen for me. I would of most likely guessed wrong and now there should

I wasted even more time than that! Lol. Now what?
    ~

• chronoxiong

@jv21 said...

Knicks are playing very slow paced lately. Not saying Jokic can’t get you 55 fdp, just saying. He’s very expensive on FD right now and the slower paced Knicks makes me worried he wont pay off his price tag.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I wasted even more time than that! Lol. Now what?
    ~

Play all the good plays now

• Golfnut04240

@Njsum1 said...

Score is irrelevant. I never try and target a score. You’re playing against other people, the goal is to outscore them. The score needed to do that will fluctuate.

I play DK GPPs and there have been nights where you can get just 270 points and actually min-cash.

• NarrowJ

Now my lineups are just full of Spurs instead of Celtics lol

• captainwacky

@jv21 said...

There are many other to play IMO, though jokic is still fine. Horford is not going to stop Jarrett Allen from doing whatever he wants, harrell is viable, poeltl should probably see some run and has pop. I’ll even take shots on Mitch Rob. If the 11.5 chalk center busts and you have pivoted well, it’s very lucrative on Fanduel.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Yahoo only a 3 game slate now. Just realized they lock an hour later

• BiGtIGeRs

Siakam can crush

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

There are many other to play IMO, though jokic is still fine. Horford is not going to stop Jarrett Allen from doing whatever he wants, harrell is viable, poeltl should probably see some run and has pop. I’ll even take shots on Mitch Rob. If the 11.5 chalk center busts and you have pivoted well, it’s very lucrative on Fanduel.

For MME, I added Allen and Robinson to my player for their upside and volatility (perfect for MME). For SE, I will stick with Jokic.

• noddy

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Siakam can crush

Yes “can”

• rstylz

Thoughts on Gomez Vs Vanderbilt? One of them should smash i would think…..but which one…..hmmmmm

• monarch

I have some interest in forum hero James Wiseman at 4600. Raptors are an awful rebounding team and they play a bunch of guys that he has a chance to defend unlike the Clippers where he didn’t see the floor in the fourth quarter.

• Golfnut04240

Celtics/Heat game is postponed!

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Play all the good plays now

I was playing them all! But now I can’t afford to because my free squares are gone.

Anyone like Jarrett Culver if Josh Okogie is out again?
    ~

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

Celtics/Heat game is postponed!

Inconclusive test and contact tracing.

• monarch

Is LMA really going to play? I don’t believe he will

• rstylz

@monarch said...

Is LMA really going to play? I don’t believe he will

yah, i am thinking of play poeltl power with or with out news of LMA playing. Plus he is nice and cheap again!

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s Devin Vassell ceiling? vs MIN looks like a spot to have break out game.

• monarch

@jv21 said...

What’s Devin Vassell ceiling? vs MIN looks like a spot to have break out game.

Not too much. He is popping. The optimizers will give you way too much if you don’t nerf him which means he will probably be overowned. I would find 900 for his teammate Lonnie Walker IV, I have seen his ceiling.

• Codyveo

Why would LMA not play? What am I missing?

• monarch

@Codyveo said...

Why would LMA not play? What am I missing?

He is old. Last time he played a B2B he ended up missing some games. He played 33 minutes last night and it is three in four days for them.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Not too much. He is popping. The optimizers will give you way too much if you don’t nerf him which means he will probably be overowned. I would find 900 for his teammate Lonnie Walker IV, I have seen his ceiling.

Good call. I will have both in my player pool for MME.

• marvalgames

I download DK entries and I am getting Salaries??
    Anyone else?
    NVM OK.
    Nervous
    Had all Butler

• Codyveo

@monarch said...

He is old. Last time he played a B2B he ended up missing some games. He played 33 minutes last night and it is three in four days for them.

Thanks. Thought there may have been more I was missing. Thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).