3:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Detroit ( 7.5 ) — T: 216.5
    4:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) — T: 223
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 215.5
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Houston ( 3 ) — T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Boston ( 4.5 ) — T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) — T : 234
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I was playing them all! But now I can’t afford to because my free squares are gone.

Anyone like Jarrett Culver if Josh Okogie is out again?
    ~

Yes he is viable

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jv21 said...

What’s Devin Vassell ceiling? vs MIN looks like a spot to have break out game.

Over a FPPM. Played him quite a bit in preseason. I’m very interested

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I have some interest in forum hero James Wiseman at 4600. Raptors are an awful rebounding team and they play a bunch of guys that he has a chance to defend unlike the Clippers where he didn’t see the floor in the fourth quarter.

Agreed. Like quite a few pieces from that game

• monarch

Poeltl is a good play regardless with Eubank unavailable. Has to have an 18 minute floor even if LMA plays I am guessing.

• NarrowJ

Is this a good environment for Boucher? His minutes are all over the place.

• monarch

@NarrowJ said...

I do not like him as much with Lowry back. Will have some but his last game was the nut scenario

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

Love Boucher

• rstylz

Whats wrong with DK?

It won’t let me put 6 Spurs into my LU.

Must be broken.

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Love Boucher

Same same.

• Alvance83

Wow just checking in and seeing craziness. Where are “free” squares with all this ?

• tmarohl

Should be some dead money tonight because there were still be some ownership on Boston V Miami with people too preoccupied with NFL.

• Golfnut04240

@rstylz said...

Whats wrong with DK?

It won’t let me put 6 Spurs into my LU.

Must be broken.

For giggles, I tried that and it worked. Your other 2 players weren’t T-Wolves were they?

• rstylz

Not sold on Wiseman. Raptor’s are already trending towards small ball given their C’s suck.

Up tempo game, They will have OG or Bouch at C. Unless Wiseman is dominating early it seems to risky.

• rstylz

@Golfnut04240 said...

For giggles, I tried that and it worked. Your other 2 players weren’t T-Wolves were they?

lol, need a second game i know. Trying to tone down to 4 Spurs lol.

• IT4MVP

Lavert or FVV??

• Jokey401

Anyone have trouble withdrawing from nba contests after 2 today. What S show, I had at least 3 Celtics and Butler I’m so many lineups. I was able to withdraw my high $ contests, but none of the .25 and .10 with 20 max.

• Codyveo

Is it confirmed that Lowry is back tonight?

• SkateFiend

Don’t forget about Naz Reid.

• Golfnut04240

@Jokey401 said...

Anyone have trouble withdrawing from nba contests after 2 today. What S show, I had at least 3 Celtics and Butler I’m so many lineups. I was able to withdraw my high $ contests, but none of the .25 and .10 with 20 max.

What site? If it’s DK, once a contest is filled, you cannot withdraw your entries. That’s been my experience.

• BazookaDad

Anybody like Diallo tonight? Seems to be my only dart lol

• Jokey401

Was able to fix my lineups but they are all f’d up. Was basically guessing. In most cases I had to replace 4 players. The Celtics and Butler had so much value, when that went away, I was screwed. Anyway… good luck. I’m toast in this slate.

• Golfnut04240

I’m only playing 2 lineups in DK GPPs. Is Harden worth playing?

• rstylz

I am feeling a Draymond break out game tonight

• Codyveo

SGA or Russell?

• OHRye

I pulled out of a lot of games on FD cause I couldnt find a lineup I like. Just gonna run 1 in the clutch and see what happens.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).