NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14 ) at Brooklyn ( 14 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• RatedDAL

So how many Spurs and which ones are sitting tonight?

• kobe23

Really hate these three game slates. Most people will have identical lineups and the winning one will probably leave like 5k salary on the table.

Is this what it’s gonna be like in the playoffs? What about the finals where there’s only one game? How do you even fit 60k salary worth of players from one game? Everyone will have exactly the same lineups, how’s that gonna work?

• finn4

All the Boban for me lol

• Ballislifeisball

@kobe23 said...

Really hate these three game slates. Most people will have identical lineups and the winning one will probably leave like 5k salary on the table.

Is this what it’s gonna be like in the playoffs? What about the finals where there’s only one game? How do you even fit 60k salary worth of players from one game? Everyone will have exactly the same lineups, how’s that gonna work?

i love the small slates, much easier to predict whos going to be highly owned. just easier in general. so much randomness with a big slate IMO

• intimadator2007

Will there be enough Brooklyn points for Sloan to get 20 fpts. Will be thinking on this one all day.

• jstelzer

They wont have dfs for the finals… Has to be at least 2 games I believe to be able to have a slate. Some kind of legality issues prevent them from being able to for only 1 game.

• mirinmytraps

wonder how sloan and gerald green will do tonight

• DirkDigglerz

Bulls-Washington stack will win it.

• bigticket

why only 3 games on a monday?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bulls-Washington stack will win it.

Yep. Start with Wall, Butler, Gasol, Gortat and go from there. Add some value Spurs like West if it opens up and go from there. Rotate the other PG spot as Parker, Dragic, Sloan may all be decent but unreliable. Made 1 Whiteside/Kawhi lu to be a little different.

Just making a few gpps. Research done. Wait to see if any news breaks and call it a day.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigticket said...

Only a few last year on the day of the college football championship. Maybe they mostly avoid it.

• byo34

Anyone think the Spurs might rest tonight instead of tomorrow night? You would think Pop would rather have them play tomorrow against Detroit, a team that is better than Brooklyn.

But then again who knows what Pop is thinking..

• dominicanpapi

Spurs are gonna rest some guys, they’ve got a game against Detroit tomorrow which will be a tougher test and Cleveland on Thursday. If I had to guess, Duncan sits…maybe Parker.

• bigticket

@yountingly said...

Only a few last year on the day of the college football championship. Maybe they mostly avoid it.

good point, forgot about the CFB championship game.

• TheRealJosh5

@bigticket said...

I’d guess because the college football championship game is tonight too.

• mstunnabro

Sorry to post this here, but anybody know average cash for the early only slate on fanduel yesterday? i finished 2nd in a free 100 man league and think i did alright

• Pava

• Bellest

@mstunnabro said...

Sorry to post this here, but anybody know average cash for the early only slate on fanduel yesterday? i finished 2nd in a free 100 man league and think i did alright

The early only $2.00 shot was 287.4. I know because I won $0.69 with that exact score lol…

• jjbbliss

@mstunnabro said...

• sqwerl

@mstunnabro said...

Go to dfsgold.com.

• Jstri

Can’t help but stack Wizards and Bulls. Everyone else probably has the same idea.

• nta87

@Jstri said...

Can’t help but stack Wizards and Bulls. Everyone else probably has the same idea.

I’ve already made ten lu’s on dk quarter arcade just looked back over them and they’re dominated by bulls and was players without even meaning so

• nta87

I feel like I need to focus more on the gsw Mia game I can see Mia giving them a little trouble even without Wade and it being a high score game

• nta87

And of course with sa you never know wtf is going on who’s sitting who’s playing who’s rubbing pops balls on the bench who’s taking a nice jacuzz in the locker room

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).