NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14 ) at Brooklyn ( 14 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kiarahataly

The Bulls throwing in the towel. Ugh.

• DirkDigglerz

Blow out the other way around lol

• nta87

@pdaddis said...

Now, don’t do this b/c I said so, I don’t want that burden when it doesn’t work. Just telling you what I would do and it hinges on Whiteside. If Whiteside is out, I definitely go Wade and Bosh. If Whiteside is in, it gets much tougher for me. I still think I lean Wade and Bosh though. Then again, having Gerald in a GPP could be a differentiator. Tough call. GL either way.

Ughhhhh my heart is telling me to stick with dray and green….

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Is Brandon Rush starting tonight or not? I’ve read conflicting reports.

• pdaddis

Damnit Washington. Was really hoping for some Gooden garbage time points and instead of taking Wall out you bring in Nene for Gooden. I hate you right now.

• aser18214

Lets go sessions!!!!

• tonytone1908

@mwright286 said...

Damn, was so close… thanks for killing my line up Wade.

how did Wade ruin your night and hasn’t even played yet?

• DirkDigglerz

Ramon Sessions the play of the night along with Drew Gooden

• tonytone1908

@mwright286 said...

No, Wade is in…I had Green so Wade starting screws me.

no it doesn’t. Green will do just fine off the bench. Better I would say even. You want Klay guarding him or Rush?

• Curtis77

bogut or ezeli

• mwright286

Because I have Green, and was hoping for 30 points out of him. Wade playing means less time, less points from Green.

• tonytone1908

@Curtis77 said...

bogut or ezeli

Neither if no Whiteside

• pdaddis

@nta87 said...

Ughhhhh my heart is telling me to stick with dray and green….

At the end of the day, you decide for yourself. Just trying to help with my perspective. I like to follow the thought of “follow your gut”. I know sometimes I still talk myself out of it. Quite honestly though, no matter what I do, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

• mwright286

Ah I got you, well thank you for a research point there. I am still trying to get used to NBA.

• Curtis77

i know unfortunately i have to play one because I’m an idiot and still have my center spot open

• ICEBERG

I made the switch

gerald green may not get much playing time tonite with wade and tyler johnson in

bosh for 40 and wade for 35

or

dray green for 45 and g green for maybe 20

• millerto

Wow the sharpshooter leader board is crazy. Everybody has zero minutes. Nobody with exposure to the late game at all.

• pdaddis

Welp, currently in 301st in the Tip Off. Was as high as 70th when Gooden was in. Have nobody in this last game. Most likely time to start watching my lineup tumble on down. Think I’ll pour some Jack and enjoy.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Brandon Rush is starting.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/warriors-brandon-rush-will-remain-starting-monday/

• pdaddis

Whiteside OUT.

• Tsrobertson

Whiteside out, dammit

• pdaddis

Bosh at center sounds wonderful to me right now, so clearly he ends up flopping tonight.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Top 420 people in the tipoff special are done for the night.

• rebkell

@mstunnabro said...

danny green was my only dead weight, ahhhhh

If you need some more dead weight, I’m loaded. LOL Kawhi, Sloan, Pau, Oubre Jr.

• pepsies15

Barnes or Deng? Barnes off the bench. Deng sucks. Decisions, decisions…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).