NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14 ) at Brooklyn ( 14 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DirkDigglerz

Bosh and Curry 25% owned I’d take it lol

• CutlerAsFk

god my lineups always suck so bad on these small slates. ive 190 w/ bosh left in one lineup, 168 with bosh dragic and gerald green left, and 120 (lol) with curry, green, deng and bosh left. gonna need curry and bosh to combine for 120 and deng and green to go for 30 each.

• NCRick

How does that work with Deng getting his first technical so quickly? Will they hold him out the whole first half or just play him like normal? One more and hes gone right?

• pdaddis

@NCRick said...

How does that work with Deng getting his first technical so quickly? Will they hold him out the whole first half or just play him like normal? One more and hes gone right?

Shouldn’t really effect his minutes.

• millerto

@NCRick said...

Sure they’ll just tell him to settle down and play normal minutes. Refs hesitate to give out the second T unless you’re a real ass.

• NCRick

@millerto said...

Sure they’ll just tell him to settle down and play normal minutes. Refs hesitate to give out the second T unless you’re a real ass.

K thanks. I see he is already back in there.

• Rico13

No, Deng isn’t back in. You’re prolly following on ESPN game at like I am which is also showing every player has played 0 minutes. Apparently Helen Kellers offspring is running things over there. Makes a ton of sense, brand new company. Not like they’re a multi billion dollar company or anything like that.

• nta87

@NCRick said...

K thanks. I see he is already back in there.

I’ve been checking all the lu’s in the tip off to see how Wade is doing can’t find anyone w him lol

• nta87

Is there a way to track a players fpts when you don’t have him or literally can’t find another person who has him in their lu lol

• nta87

Aka Wade

• millerto

@nta87 said...

Is there a way to track a players fpts when you don’t have him or literally can’t find another person who has him in their lu lol

http://nbastartingfive.com/nbaLiveStats.jsp

• mstunnabro

i might have something, danny green may have been needed, this looks okay!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/14371/contests/14371-21681569/entries/379358483/scoring?entry=379132817

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Damn Curry 3/8 please don’t put up a 38 point dud Curry, better beat Wall

bosh curry n klay give me 50 burgers each

• millerto

@JimmyJane said...

Damn Curry 3/8 please don’t put up a 38 point dud Curry, better beat Wall

He has 15.25 dk points in the first quarter. And it’s a close game. Relax.

• mwright286

G.Green MIA will be lucky to get 15 at this pace.

• nta87

@millerto said...

http://nbastartingfive.com/nbaLiveStats.jsp

Awesome ty

• Lionfan22

Every stupid time I fade Gasol, he goes off. Then on nights when I select him he semi-duds it.

• Dnb79

I have Wade in the tip off classic he is 7.60% owned and at 10 mins left in the 2nd quarter he just is at 10.25 fpts

• nta87

Welp looks like the bosh Wade combo is winning out so far…..

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Lionfan22 said...

Every stupid time I fade Gasol, he goes off. Then on nights when I select him he semi-duds it.

At least he has a high floor so you still have a chance to cash

• nta87

@Dnb79 said...

I have Wade in the tip off classic he is 7.60% owned and at 10 mins left in the 2nd quarter he just is at 10.25 fpts

JUST is at?

• pdaddis

Gerald with a lot of unproductive minutes so far.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dnb79 said...

Wouldn’t he be on pace to surpass his projected total then?

• Lionfan22

@JimmyJane said...

At least he has a high floor so you still have a chance to cash

True, it’s just frustrating as hell though with him, but nowhere as close as owning Tobias Harris, or Serge Ibaka, among others.

• mwright286

G Green MIA will have 10 max tonight…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).