NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -14 ) at Brooklyn ( 14 ) —- T: 193
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Chicago ( -8 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mstunnabro

one player away from 25K. :(

• aser18214

is jrue holiday the play tomorrow???

• millerto

Is it too early to ask for OT in this game?

• mwright286

Ahh noo! Green done…ugh

• DirkDigglerz

Crap I thought Bosh would get at least 45 crap

• NCRick

Deng did me pretty decent. 31 DK points not bad.

• Wiggmosis

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

I just watched my DK winnings go from $80,000 to $1,700 in the last 45 seconds; hard to go to sleep after that.

• Wiggmosis

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

edited

• NCRick

@Wiggmosis said...

I just watched my DK winnings go from $80,000 to $1,700 in the last 45 seconds; hard to go to sleep after that.

I keep a rubber mallet handy for just that purpose.

• pn3

was hoping sloan would get me at least near 20 points but i cashed in 7 of 9 entries with 265 points so can’t complain

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Tomorrow should be interesting…all the games start by 830 except the pelicans/lakers at 1030.

So if were waiting on AD news its going to be tough, even with late swap.

If he sits i would stack the hell out of the game.

• justy34

Finished 78th in the swat. Had 5 players going in the GS game. OT would have been fantastic. Can’t complain though. :)

• NCRick

@walkoff9 said...

Tomorrow should be interesting…all the games start by 830 except the pelicans/lakers at 1030.

So if were waiting on AD news its going to be tough, even with late swap.

If he sits i would stack the hell out of the game.

Thanks for the tip. I may have one lineup that assumes he is out to take advantage just in case.

• ScofieldReturns

was 0.3 from cashing, was hoping bosh would score…he instead had 2 straight turnovers to crush all my hopes.

• shark61350

Delete.

• INSPYR

@NCRick said...

Thanks for the tip. I may have one lineup that assumes he is out to take advantage just in case.

The Pelicans play again on Wednesday. They may play it safe and sit him for the front end, then play him in Sac.

• tristanwolf

lol we all been there i had a couple hockey late nite lus at 40.20. cash line was 40.30. tomorrow is

• marino4ever

Cashed everything. I had a winning lu in yahoo that i didn’t pull the trigger on. I wanted to put cash game style LU in GPP with tonight’s slate and had Wade in some early builds. I kept an eye out for news and decided against him the more I kept reading. Went w/Green instead, who had good value. Even still, the earlier wade LU turned out to be a winning ticket.

Owell, cashed everything tonight. I’m happy about that. Especially after the AD and Rondo fiasco’s over the weekend.

• intimadator2007

Wow, Maxdalury cleaned up the DK $27 crossover, took the top 3 spots and about 50 other cashes . My hats off !

• keephustlincuz

Link?

• marino4ever

@intimadator2007 said...

Wow, Maxdalury cleaned up the DK $27 crossover, took the top 3 spots and about 50 other cashes . My hats off !

he scripts… making twenty million lineups isn’t impressive. We could all be Maxdalury with the right size bankroll.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).