• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( -2 ) at Philadelphia ( 2 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Okla City ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

holy cow what a brickshow by Memphis so far…Gasol/parsons/Green have taken some atrocious looking shots…but then again so has RWB/Adams and Kanter..

• hardrocker61

fuckin conley couldn’t make a basket if he was all by himself 5 feet away whatever he’s makin it’s waaaaay too much

• Klb835

glad i called brandon rusy Haha

• KingPinz2324

@rhendryx said...

Evan Turner or Jamal Crawford tonight?

Turner

• Sportsfan12

Dj or vuc with ibaka out?

• mrkoven

cav/por stack lookin so good right now

• Syzltuth

@kmdilsaver said...

Wall get ejected?

No, just not doing much of anything

• roach62

@hardrocker61 said...

fuckin conley couldn’t make a basket if he was all by himself 5 feet away whatever he’s makin it’s waaaaay too much

he needs to actually start SHOOTING the ball instead of trying his little flip.floating shit…hes 0-5 every time hes tried it that ive seen…

• fanturds

@mrkoven said...

cav/por stack lookin so good right now

part of what had me ‘off’ that game was that both teams are coming off a B2B and the travel foibles just getting there.

that game could also fall short of expectations….but in this case 2 in the bush is better than 13 broken lineups

• roach62

did i read that right..KAT with his shot BLOCKED by Corey Brewer?? hahahaha

• masterman8

JJ reddick,Crawford or korver?

• kahlilgedin

Couldn’t find it on there… but found a site that had what I was looking for. Just in case you want to use it in the future here it is : http://nbasavant.com/apps/compare.php

• run367

Everytime I saw Crowder I was like not again, and boom he goes off

• hanezg

Screaming internally bc my Conley/Gasol stack has a collective 45 points w/ 1 qtr left

• deactivated66527

CLE/POR stack setting up to be the hammer of all hammers with the way the beginning of the night has gone

• Ty127

Who from Orlando is worth rostering in the late slate?

• Monty1507

Rubio quietly hitting 6x at the moment hope he can get to 7x

• NESBears120

@Ty127 said...

Who from Orlando is worth rostering in the late slate?

Vucevic

• Watchyahead

@dearmand said...

CLE/POR stack setting up to be the hammer of all hammers with the way the beginning of the night has gone

lebron/love/kyrie for 130+ points combined

• crazylox2001

Late slate reddick green or Crawford crabbe

• zpa1989

im thinking IT2 is kinda over priced on FD just doesn’t rack up the peripheral stats on a regular basis. hes risky at 8900 on FD.

• elmore0631

Dang my MIN/HOU mini stack is no longer looking again because the Timberwolves are actually blowing out a team..

What the heck.

• BustNutz

This OKC MEM game is a defensive showdown with a whole lot of bricks being thrown around

• mrkoven

pbev 0 points wtf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.