Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

Miles 17%? Powell 11%? LETS GOOOOOOOOOO GUYS

• RipCityRings

Worried IT is going to smash tonight after that in/out debacle lowered ownership. Bad matchup but he’s pretty cheap if he gets 25 minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mf831 said...

Went miles heavy, that means he gets 15 fd points Max

Thanks for letting us know after lock.

• dolphinkick182

Well the FD contest has started and I truly do wish you guys the best. Even the guys that I had disagreements with today. I enjoyed your company/insight and I hope you win big. Tho that might just be the Negra Modelo talking….

• Lathum

Weird.

I don’t remember the last time a TNT, on any NBA game for that matter, started at the time listed.

• gaelicgirl

@SkateFiend said...

Pop vs Walton is the DFS showdown we deserve.

What “hot hand” or “flow of game” decisions will rob playing time from chalky players?

Impossible to say, so I’m doing one roulette game stack with DDR

• billholler

@tom14cat14 said...

Griffin is out.

Source?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m guaranteed to cash in 5 contests tonight…..

I needed a confidence builder so I entered into five $0.25 Small FadeAway Everyone Gets Paid contests!!!

Hahaha

• eatmyturf23

@yanksfan1 said...

Which combo: Lebron/OG or Aldridge/ZBo?

PSA: a suggestion for all … when you ask player preference questions, you really need to say what site you are talking about. There are huge differences on some players’ salaries. :)

Yanks, I’m too late, and I hope you win with whatever direction you went. I’m assuming you’re on FD, because Zbo is $6.2K on DK (no meat left on that bone), while $4.9K on FD. I’d have gone Aldridge for his high floor even though he’s $9.9K on FD, and Zbo for the good price point.

Normally OG Anunoby will do nothing for you (8.3%usg the last 4 weeks), so it’d be a bad pairing unless LBJ goes insanely ham to make up for the 10 more points you’d have needed from OG since he’ll only 2.5 or 3x for you even at that min $3.5K salary.

Good luck.

• bbeast

@RandysCrow said...

I’m guaranteed to cash in 5 contests tonight…..

I needed a confidence builder so I entered into five $0.25 Small FadeAway Everyone Gets Paid contests!!!

Hahaha

That’s the spirit!

• TeamTarek

Jonas slow down please

• gaelicgirl

@TeamTarek said...

lets go brother im with u

I like you guys’ style!

• jasonresno

With lock in place, okay to share LUs? DK: Ball/Forbes/Wright, LBJ/Randle, Love, Bertans and Miles. Faded SAC/LAC hope that doesn’t kill me.

• billholler

@TeamTarek said...

Jonas slow down please

NOOOOO!!!! Keep it going!!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbeast said...

That’s the spirit!

I really wanted the Kool Aid man but this will do!!!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Jonas slow down please

This is what he does. The rest of the night will be like…

• scott33

J-Val gonna break the slate, couldn’t pay 6.2k on FD for him. Well, now I’m wishing I did.

• hcassidy

And Love out after 1 foul what a crock of shit……Lue needs fired!

• TeamTarek

Jonas so good… maybe butTT finally in? Trash Coach is trash

• ghostfacekicker

Ended up with this FD GPP lineup:

Evans
    Murray
    Williams
    KCP
    James
    Miles
    Aldridge
    Kuzma
    Love

No Valanciunas, No Cash. Of course I have 0.00%

• ASalvaro

Don’t know what to do on the late slate I originally had Randle/Ingram but now I’m thinking about switching to Lopez/Jordan…any suggestions?

• Lathum

JVal, slate broken

• jasonresno

Jval two fouls. thank the lord

• pjbyrne707

JV goin hard

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).