Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

SIAKAM!

• EhhTimmay

Lebron and Love already mailed it in.

This will be a 25 point final.

• aus1032

lmao Kevin Love is getting son’d out here

• FunchessOfFun

Wow, the Cavs look horrendous. IT can’t buy a shot, and just looks to be putting their whole offense out of rhythm

• Kegjmr

Blake Bertans Lopez or Randle Kuzma Gasol for late night?

• TeamTarek

Nice lbj Start to Coach

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@EhhTimmay said...

Lebron and Love already mailed it in.

This will be a 25 point final.

did you see Lebron yelling during the timeout. I don’t think he mailed it in.

• ace_face

@866 said...

DDR at 70% stuck in single digits. Guy may not play much rest of the night at this rate.

LBJ looks like he’s not going to play mentally the rest of the night either. I’m glad I didn’t put a single dollar into tonights slate. It’s tilting enough watching with nothing invested.

• moped_jones

@callmetouch said...

SIAKAM TRAP! TRAP! 0/4 in my lineups you heard it here

I think you and I have a different definition of the word “trap”. Dude is crushing it and didn’t even start. thankfully I kept him in my cash LU.

• Penguin3200

This is fun watching the Cavs implode and DDR bust. I rolled the dice stacking lac/lakers/spurs including Blake. Could be a fun late night

• TicketRaven

I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am SIAKAM!

• superstars92

Actually I stand corrected. Pascal Siakam wasn’t a bad play at all. I didn’t know IT3 was so bad at basketball.

• TeamTarek

Raptros scored 63 and ddr got 2 Points??? Cant make this shit up

• zline34

Love has been getting worked the past few games. Looks terrible.

• superstars92

@Penguin3200 said...

This is fun watching the Cavs implode and DDR bust. I rolled the dice stacking lac/lakers/spurs including Blake. Could be a fun late night

Luckily 100% owned in cash games. Can’t screw you over.

• firemedicpat

@Penguin3200 said...

Gotta have the right pieces of this game though. Siakam, Poeltl, etc.

• scott33

IT STOP SHOOTING!!

• ghostfacekicker

Good job to the guy who talked me out of Siakam. When the CJ Miles news came out I switched. Someone was on here talking all of the 5× 6× 7x nonsense :D

• pjbyrne707

lol IT what a turd ball

• pjbyrne707

van vleet as well

• firemedicpat

Good to see JVal with the fouls. Good shit.

• scott33

@superstars92 said...

Actually I stand corrected. Pascal Siakam wasn’t a bad play at all. I didn’t know IT3 was so bad at basketball.

As a Cavs fan this is tough to watch, IT is killing them tonight. LBJ & Love not getting any looks with him on the floor. Actually, nobody is getting looks with him on the floor.

• FunchessOfFun

VanVleet highest scorer at half over LeBron, and doubling DDR…what a time to be alive

• joshshafe

So far so good on my one lineup fading this game. DDR and LeBron are insanely high owned in single entry gpps

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Lol I love seeing everyday seeing the “_____ bust” a few mins into the game when a player doesn’t have 60 points already. Wait until the end of the game and call it a bust. Plenty can happen in 30 more mins of game time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).