7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

Happy New Years everyone
    I’m back

Lmao

• underdawgs

So is Donovan Mitchell ownership going to be 100% or way more?

• scott33

@Benf15harp said...

Happy New Years everyone
    I’m back

Lmao

Thought u might’ve got the boot or worse, glad you’re back & alright! Haha

• Spartaca

DK Salaries

Name Team Salary Change
    Andrew Wiggins MIN $6800 +$800
    Enes Kanter NY $6200 +$700
    Mario Hezonja NY $3900 +$700
    Donovan Mitchell UTA $7900 +$600
    John Collins ATL $7800 +$600

Decreases

Name Team Salary Change
    Brandon Ingram LAL $6600 -$900
    Tim Hardaway Jr. NY $5900 -$700
    D’Angelo Russell BKN $6900 -$700
    Kemba Walker CHA $8300 -$500
    Jeremy Lamb CHA $5600 -$500

• ghost3490

@underdawgs said...

So is Donovan Mitchell ownership going to be 100% or way more?

It will be crazy. Korver at 3500 on DK also.

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

Thought u might’ve got the boot or worse, glad you’re back & alright! Haha

Nah I was on vacation 😂

• TrustinthePlan

@Benf15harp said...

Nah I was on vacation 😂

And you didn’t invite any of us? lol

Anyways, I woke this morning wanted to shoot myself after having enough to go with LMA but decided against it in my one lineup yesterday. Grrrr.

Onto today, Mitchell and Korver free spaces today? Also, does Atlanta keep it close enough to make Embiid or Simmons in play, or do we play McConnell again. I still think Dame is due to pop a big game one of these days.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well it’s one of those MME on Yahoo days for me. 10 lineups it is!

Way too much to like!

• superjon

Harden

Price is fine, there will definitely be enough value to play him. But should you? While we can’t predict blowouts, Houston is 3-0 against the spread this year when favored by double digits. In those 3 games, Harden’s minutes were 30, 34, and 33. A big hit from his normal allotment.

He’s 12.6 on FD, so you’re looking at 63 for 5x (which might not even be enough on a 9 game slate).

If we look at his last 5 games where he scored 63+ fpts, he played 40, 44, 41, 37, and 42 minutes.

How much Harden you play should be determined by how often you think Cleveland can actually keep this close.

• dominicanpapi

This slate is kinda similar to the Wednesday one: there’s enough value out there that you can probably fit three studs on Fanduel.

• BUFUu2

does faried still get run tonight with carroll likely playing but they still have a lot of pl out

• kps3205s

It’s Friday!!!!! Time to burn some $$$$ and chase the dream with my day off!!!

So I’m stepping up and going 5…yes you read it correctly…5 LU’s on DK tonight GPP only. As a single LU guy I feel like I’m cheating on that 1 solid LU I create each day and watch implode more times than not. With that being said….

I read on here often people end up with a pool of 20-30 or so players. Is it better to run a core of 3 to 4 from 1 game and then multiple one offs for the rest of the LU? Or mix and match the best from my pool of players? My thought is go with a core of 3 players from 1 game and maybe another 2 player set from 1 game and then the rest one offs?

Any input regarding how your thought process to run you’re LU’s would be greatly appreciated.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Tonight’s going to be a big night. Another regular poster or I are taking down a big tourney tonight. I can feel it within my bones. Vibes are popping. Mood is thriving. Universe is shifting.

Welcome back Ben!!

• Sham13

@TrustinthePlan said...

And you didn’t invite any of us? lol

Anyways, I woke this morning wanted to shoot myself after having enough to go with LMA but decided against it in my one lineup yesterday. Grrrr.

Onto today, Mitchell and Korver free spaces today? Also, does Atlanta keep it close enough to make Embiid or Simmons in play, or do we play McConnell again. I still think Dame is due to pop a big game one of these days.

Dame is questionable. McCollum gets a big bump if he and Harkless both sit. I’m wondering if the GS/CHI game gets out of control will Looney still get normal run?

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Tonight’s going to be a big night. Another regular poster or I are taking down a big tourney tonight. I can feel it within my bones. Vibes are popping. Mood is thriving. Universe is shifting.

Welcome back Ben!!

• jjpk

There is a legitimate chance that 5 of these 9 games blow out tonight. I won’t let it sway me too much, but it will have me looking at the top bench players from quite a few teams in the hunt for hidden value. I like to target the 6th, 7th and 8th men in those contests since they generally get nice 4th quarter run once the game is no longer in doubt.

The early list includes TJ McC, Korkmaz, Ilyasova, Joseph, House, Monk, FVV, Turner, Burke. A bunch more. Have to look at the games and matchups more closely.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Enes Kanter recently had a seven burger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/enes-kanter-ate-seven-burgers-fries-wound-missing-practice-next-day-illness-233209757.html

• REALDEAL33

356 last night….Thanks Toptenfanduel #twitter

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Happy New Years everyone
    I’m back

Lmao

• underdawgs

@Pandamonious said...

Welcome back Ben!!

My middle name is “another regular poster” so I thank you for the premonition.
    That being said, if/when I take down a GPP tonight I will be on here tomorrow morning giving away entries to other regular posters on here. Let’s do this.

• feekdogg

I’m probably a day late on Wiggins, but I’m going there anyway.

• dominicanpapi

Which Warrior will go off today? Klay was last game, Curry went off against the Kings. Seems like they take turns.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kps3205s said...

It’s Friday!!!!! Time to burn some $$$$ and chase the dream with my day off!!!

So I’m stepping up and going 5…yes you read it correctly…5 LU’s on DK tonight GPP only. As a single LU guy I feel like I’m cheating on that 1 solid LU I create each day and watch implode more times than not. With that being said….

I read on here often people end up with a pool of 20-30 or so players. Is it better to run a core of 3 to 4 from 1 game and then multiple one offs for the rest of the LU? Or mix and match the best from my pool of players? My thought is go with a core of 3 players from 1 game and maybe another 2 player set from 1 game and then the rest one offs?

Any input regarding how your thought process to run you’re LU’s would be greatly appreciated.

get a core of 3-4 guys then mix and match the rest but if your core sucks you lose it all. thats the only downside.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Nah I was on vacation 😂

Welcome back!

A little holiday vacation…haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).