7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Rivers > Bledsoe

Great pivot off the chalk.

I’m not sure Bledsoe is chalk, I think a lot of people targeting this game will go Middleton and the cheap guys because of the “injured” hammy

• dcsports21

@eaglezzz said...

Kuzma is being overlooked. I bit of a homecoming game for him in Utah tonight.

Against on of best defensive team in the league-I’ll pass

• lovpink

Fading harden hope he doesn’t get 100

• dcsports21

@JSteele said...

I’m not sure Bledsoe is chalk, I think a lot of people targeting this game will go Middleton and the cheap guys because of the “injured” hammy

Bledsoe averages something like 1.5 points per min with ABC out and the Wiz struggle to stop PGs

30 mins gets you over 40

• Epicsic

Wow haven’t been to this thread in a while. A little late for my take for today but Bledsoe for the money ! Good luck everyone I’ll prob stop on by in another 3 months. Good luck again everyone and don’t overthink tonight. That’s my advice lol

• ASitar

@dcsports21 said...

Against on of best defensive team in the league-I’ll pass

I have Kuzma in both, Ball in one of the two. I hope that game has lots of offense. You know your stuff though so now I’m worried.

• Rockets971997

Curry or Simmons? GPP

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

30 player pool. 21 lineups.

Hopefully I can break my Friday curse for a change.

• JSteele

@dcsports21 said...

Bledsoe averages something like 1.5 points per min with ABC out and the Wiz struggle to stop PGs

30 mins gets you over 40

Yea that is why he is a great play but in terms of ownership I think the masses will go towards Middleton first. But I could be wrong.

Also on a side note. Anyone notice how Kornet and Kanter almost exclusively share center minutes? I wonder what that will mean with no Kanter and no Robinson

• chrisbanas

I didn’t play Bledsoe, dude has let me down so much

• Supersharpie

Is this a Wendall Carter Jr smash night?

• JSteele

Good luck tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Muscala revenge game incoming

• viciousphilpy

Looks like my big stands are Hezonja, Brogdon, Muscala, Beal. A lot of those guys.

• zline34

Vodkamaker 6 pack; llyasova, Kleber, Saric, Kornet, Brown, Knox.

• superjon

Well I tried to get 15% Harden, but the optimizer wouldn’t cooperate with the way I had my other exposures set.

So no Harden for me tonight.

I didn’t like him anyways.

• Idontknow

@Rockets971997 said...

Curry or Simmons? GPP

Curry is riskier but you have to think he’s lower owned

• JSteele

Got some super chalk but surprised Wilson Chandler is 6% owned.

• Barnabus

Well I’m 100% Harden Tucker and G. Green… Go Rockets

• JSteele

Middleton 40% owned
    Bledsoe 30% owned

I was correct but still heavy ownership

• biga0787

I feel pretty good about my lu.

Simmons
    Bledsoe
    Brogdon
    Korkmaz
    Oneale
    Leonard
    Collins
    Sabonis
    Oquinn

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Couldn’t wait any longer. Set 150 line ups like Embiid was playing. To computer illiterate to fix things the right way. Pretty certain I don’t have nearly enough of anything from Philly to really stand a chance. Should have known better. Wish it wasn’t a 7 lock game.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Hey, listen… kudos to my forum brothas if I’m wrong about Bledsoe. I just couldn’t do it. Got some Austin and Simmons at PG. Good luck all!

• FargoBison

@JSteele said...

Bledsoe is 37.6% in the Yahoo $10….Middleton is 48.9%….Beal 12.5%

• Njsum1

That Embiid scratch has got me all shook. I had Harden in 4 of 7 lineups. Moved me down to harden in only 1 of 7.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).