7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Se7entyTimes7

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

HOU up 30 and Harden is still in draining shots lmfao!!!!!

Ya its so dumb. dat gonna looknlike an idiot if he ever rolls an ankle or worse in games like this. Everyones injured and u play ur star up 30 vs cavs. Ridiculoisly dumb

• monarch

@chronoxiong said...

Hey Harden, its time for you to fricken take a seat on the bench. You’re up big and the Cavs will not catch up to you. Sit down for once….

He will get his Triple Double first

• Bigb1485

Ot in that game was my only chance to overcome kormaz..oh well

• travvis

@Calicapo said...

It was an indirect admonishment to myself, fam.

I faded Harden, after all.

Cool cool, I feel ya. I am only 1/5 on him, but suckered myself into playing KOQ in that lineup. Blowouts are something else, especially with a player that is so expensive. Someone(s) is going to have it be one, but it is just so hard to predict. He easily could have just had like 19 assists, 11 points, 4 boards before getting pulled. Just see no point in telling someone they made a bad call. We all put our thoughts of good/bad plays out there every day. They obviously aren’t all going to be correct. Regardless, cheers.

• monarch

And he got it…then canned a 32 foot three

• pjbyrne707

why the fuck is harden in the game up by 30? give me a damn break man

• UGAdude

Got Harden in a lineup with Sato and Huerter. Keep playing James, all 4 quarters lol.

• biga0787

Harden no matter what is a never fade until they get back to full strength. 30 point lead and he is still in for some reason. Mainly the coach has to be a moron

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m at 317.25 in the Mid-Range Jumper with Harden going (not for much longer, I suspect) and Mr. Jingles.

• tmarohl

Harden with 81 FD points through three with over a 30 point lead.

• TJRhodes

Harden going to sit the entire 4th

• Se7entyTimes7

This slate is ridculous. I hope mitchell puts up 80

• biga0787

He’s already got 80 doesn’t matter much now

• Jase32

Has anyone brought up a certain revenge narrative? It seems to be a sneaky play. He’s been OTR but starting to see a uptick in usage.

• Wrx_guy

Whats with all the Harden hate? You guys must not watch Pelicans games. Davis balls out vs shitty teams all the time and gets his full dose of minutes.

• pn3

311 points on dk
    carroll was my only dud

• zpa1989

no idea how harden has 81 and no one on cleveland is anywhere near value. think TT gets there in the 4th?

• pn3

@Wrx_guy said...

Whats with all the Harden hate? You guys must not watch Pelicans games. Davis balls out vs shitty teams all the time and gets his full dose of minutes.

just a bunch of mad people who didn’t play him because of blowout potential and him still going off despite it in 3 quarters

• Barnabus

@Wrx_guy said...

Exactly!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@TJRhodes said...

Harden going to sit the entire 4th

If he played the entire fourth and ended up with 88 DK points, that would have been a great outcome too if you backed Harden.

• Wrx_guy

@pn3 said...

just a bunch of mad people who didn’t play him because of blowout potential and him still going off despite it in 3 quarters

You gotta figure if its a blowout its because of him, if its a close game he can get to 100 realistically. People salty damn. And im a lakers fan. Just enjoy the greatness tbh.

• UGAdude

@Jase32 said...

Has anyone brought up a certain revenge narrative? It seems to be a sneaky play. He’s been OTR but starting to see a uptick in usage.

Batum? I considered him but went elsewhere.

• eatmyturf23

@Wrx_guy said...

Because the pelicans play down to competition and require Davis to ball out and bail them out. Harden playing in the 2nd half was a huge risk and not what some of us expected

• mbunner23

Harden, Sabonis, Brogdon, Butler, Ily, Muscala

Ingles and Crowder to go

• Dfspacman

Too bad I faded harden in one of my two lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).