7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@eatmyturf23 said...

Because the pelicans play down to competition and require Davis to ball out and bail them out. Harden playing in the 2nd half was a huge risk and not what some of us expected

Pacers have Sabonis and Thad in up 21 with three minutes to go. That’s worse than what MDA does with Harden

• keephustlincuz

@zpa1989 said...

no idea how harden has 81 and no one on cleveland is anywhere near value. think TT gets there in the 4th?

Burks is there.

• baller531

Yes, More Harden please. Keep him in there the whole game. He need the hit 3 digits tonight

• Se7entyTimes7

@Wrx_guy said...

Whats with all the Harden hate? You guys must not watch Pelicans games. Davis balls out vs shitty teams all the time and gets his full dose of minutes.

Because it is ridiculously horrible to leave your fanchise player out there up 30 halway into the 3rd. I love harden. Its just very dumb. Get him on the bench if ur bench cant close it or it gets under 20 he can start the 4th. It is unnecessary risk

• baller531

Yes, More Harden please. Keep him in there the whole game. He need the hit 3 digits tonight

• Se7entyTimes7

Why risk injury to beat up the cavs. Give ur other guys run see what they can do. Its horribly un insightful lol only cuz i faded

• DirkDigglerz

All DA Harden please!!!

• baller531

@baller531 said...

It’s not dumb to leave him in the game if he’s in my lineup. In fact, I hope he plays the entire 4th quarter

• Wrx_guy

@eatmyturf23 said...

Because the pelicans play down to competition and require Davis to ball out and bail them out. Harden playing in the 2nd half was a huge risk and not what some of us expected

Davis played 28 minutes in a almost 40 point win vs cleveland and scored 50 fp Harden plays 29 in 27 point lead and scores 88. Should they only play him 20 mins because of dfs and injuries? These teams know why fans come to the game. Its not to watch brandon knight and austin rivers. Have some perspective.

• bigwillie20

@Dfspacman said...

Too bad I faded harden in one of my two lineups

I don’t get too worked up about fading somebody that smashes anymore because I know I would have found a way to tank the rest of my lineup anyway lol

• eatmyturf23

@pn3 said...

just a bunch of mad people who didn’t play him because of blowout potential and him still going off despite it in 3 quarters

This is me. But I also tilt because of stupidity among coaches. My own job has significant cost- benefit analysis and decision quality required. But it pales in scale to the 10s of millions in Harden’s player salary at risk, let alone indirect cost or opportunity cost from what is invested in the rest of the team and in playoffs/sales based revenues.

How does an owner not step in and sh#t on his coach for that?

• Njsum1

I had no intention of fading harden, I had him in 4 of 7 lineups. Yet when Embiid was scratched, I started swapping harden and said scrub for Simmons and Butler. Only ended up with Harden in 1 of 7.

Simmons and Butler put up 113.5 fantasy points. Assuming harden is done, with his 88 fantasy points, that means I would need 25 points from whichever punt I was using to go with Harden, which is about a 50/50 shot that I would get it. So unless Harden comes back in, I’m ok with going underweight on Harden. Still one heck of a performance, even against the lowly Cavs.

• DirkDigglerz

@Njsum1 said...

I had no intention of fading harden, I had him in 4 of 7 lineups, yet when Embiid was scratched. I started swapping harden and said scrub for Simmons and Butler. Only ended up with Harden in 1 of 7.

Simmons and Butler put up 113.5 fantasy points. Assuming harden is done, with his 88 fantasy points, that means I would need 25 points from whichever punt I was using to go with Harden, which is about a 50/50 shot that I would get it. So unless Harden comes back in, I’m ok with going underweight on Harden. Still one heck of a performance, even against the lowly Cavs.

I see you on Yahoo top 20

• cjs5555

@eatmyturf23 said...

This is me. But I also tilt because of stupidity among coaches. My own job has significant cost- benefit analysis and decision quality required. But it pales in scale to the 10s of millions in Harden’s player salary at risk, let alone indirect cost or opportunity cost from what is invested in the rest of the team and in playoffs/sales based revenues.

this also has to have an impact on the cost of insurance for these teams…. that’s a real cost back to the club if insurers are raising premiums on players because of a coach’s decisions.

• Se7entyTimes7

Also some teams pull starters up 20 and then make the bench work it. Its proper team management. A la raptors. Nets go on 14 point run. Push the game within 11 with 5 min left. Nurse tells bench ur in there for a reason. They come back and secure an easy lead. Why they have a deep team. Relying on harden makes your team the rockets. Good luck winning a championship with no depth…

• monarch

@eatmyturf23 said...

MDA has 575 career wins and has been voted NBA coach of the year twice and this will probably be the fourth time that one of his players goes on to win NBA MVP. I don’t think he is stupid.

• eatmyturf23

@Wrx_guy said...

Davis played 28 minutes in a almost 40 point win vs cleveland and scored 50 fp Harden plays 29 in 27 point lead and scores 88. Should they only play him 20 mins because of dfs and injuries? These teams know why fans come to the game. Its not to watch brandon knight and austin rivers. Have some perspective.

I do have some perspective. I shared it. Or do you mean, “have my perspective?” :)

Regardless, that point is also fair about the fan expectations for that game. I would have stretched his mins and rotations out immediately starting in the 2nd, like wise coaches do.

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

I see you on Yahoo top 20

Haha, yeah, won’t last though 😂. All I got left is Luca

• DirkDigglerz

@Njsum1 said...

Haha, yeah, won’t last though 😂. All I got left is Luca

I’m ahead of you haha You’ll pass me I have no one.. Good luck with Luka

• ScofieldReturns

What…harden played less than 30 minutes and sat the entire 4th…i don’t see the problem lol

• viciousphilpy

Tonight is such a crazy night, I have Huerter, Hezonja, Simmons, Butler, Muscala, J Collins, Malcolm Brogdon, for 300 Fantasy points and Donovan Mitchell remaining.

Best lineup I’ve ever built and it has no chance.

• scott33

@mbunner23 said...

Harden, Sabonis, Brogdon, Butler, Ily, Muscala

Ingles and Crowder to go

Damn bro. Bledsoe, Simmons, Middleton, Illy, Butler, Sabonis, Lopez with Spider to go on Yahoo. Hope our guys bring it home for us!

• Se7entyTimes7

@monarch said...

MDA has 575 career wins and has been voted NBA coach of the year twice and this will probably be the fourth time that one of his players goes on to win NBA MVP. I don’t think he is stupid.

How many championships

• DirkDigglerz

Nice lineup by RonnieDobbs on yahoo league should reach 350 easy

• captainwacky

@viciousphilpy said...

Tonight is such a crazy night, I have Huerter, Hezonja, Simmons, Butler, Muscala, J Collins, Malcolm Brogdon, for 300 Fantasy points and Donovan Mitchell remaining.

Best lineup I’ve ever built and it has no chance.

I’ve got quite a few similar ones… crazy night indeed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).