7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

I have Russ & LMA in my Yahoo dummy. Tough not to stack the Jazz honestly, they are so short handed. Spider, Royce, Ingles, Gobert, Favors, Crowder & Korver are the only normal rotation guys they have right now. Well I guess not Royce but he is now. Those 7 had like 240-250 Yahoo/FD pts combined tonight. NO-MIN should be fantasy goodness galore. Tomorrow looking interesting. I can see people fading Russ for AD, I think I’m going back to Russ.

I watched the Lakers/Jazz game. I was quite impressed with Donavon Mitchell. He was all over the court, periphals, great court vision, nice passes, driving to the hole, and knocking down 3s. My initial build just went right to the lock button.

• ScofieldReturns

@miggs6876 said...

I think you can play both WB and AD on fd.

yeah, but then it’d be all scrubs from there. i’ll have to re-evaluate tmrw, but atm RWB is the last ranked superstar for me. i’d rather go AD and get 1 or 2 of mitchell, pg13, gobert or maybe even kat in than jam in RWB and AD.

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

I think you can play both WB and AD on fd.

Yeah it’s pretty doable with guys like Marcus & Monte Morris, Royce, Mills, Beasley, Holmes, Craig, Crowder, Plumdog etc in the 3.5-5k range that are playable.

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

Yeah it’s pretty doable with guys like Marcus & Monte Morris, Royce, Mills, Beasley, Holmes, Craig, Crowder, Plumdog etc in the 3.5-5k range that are playable.

Exactly. I’ve been tinkering around with lineups. Even made some I liked of WB, AD, and PG3 or Mitchell. You had almost all the value guys I put into those lineups.

• ScofieldReturns

i have a lu of michtell, pg13, AD and gobert atm i like. not much value at sg with harris and barton possibly back

• miggs6876

@ScofieldReturns said...

i have a lu of michtell, pg13, AD and gobert atm i like. not much value at sg with harris and barton possibly back

That news is critical as it will determine if Beasley, Craig, and Morris are still good punts.

• ScofieldReturns

@miggs6876 said...

That news is critical as it will determine if Beasley, Craig, and Morris are still good punts.

yep, if even 1 of them is back i’ll feel obligated to play mitchell to guarantee points at SG and then gamble on a punt at the other SG. if both are out i can see myself stacking craig/beasley and paying up to RWB

• ScofieldReturns

and if kat misses his first game ever, that means gorgui dieng is absolutely in play, opening tons of value. just looked it up and surprised to see he’s just turning 29 next week, i thought he was like 32

• miggs6876

@ScofieldReturns said...

and if kat misses his first game ever, that means gorgui dieng is absolutely in play, opening tons of value. just looked it up and surprised to see he’s just turning 29 next week, i thought he was like 32

He will be chalk if Kat is out. Will be hard not to play him.

• miggs6876

@ScofieldReturns said...

yep, if even 1 of them is back i’ll feel obligated to play mitchell to guarantee points at SG and then gamble on a punt at the other SG. if both are out i can see myself stacking craig/beasley and paying up to RWB

Craig/Beasley/ Morris stack or combo of the two was a great play the other night.

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

Craig/Beasley/ Morris stack or combo of the two was a great play the other night.

I’ll be surprised if Harris/Barton play tomorrow, pretty sure Denver can handle the Suns without them. Now watch them both be active

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

I’ll be surprised if Harris/Barton play tomorrow, pretty sure Denver can handle the Suns without them. Now watch them both be active

Don’t see how you can pass on them if that’s the case. Some other great punts too. I can see a 4 punt play winning it. Just don’t tell Tmarohl. Lol

• scott33

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t see how you can pass on them if that’s the case. Some other great punts too. I can see a 4 punt play winning it. Just don’t tell Tmarohl. Lol

Yeah I currently have 5 guys under 5k in my FD dummy. Just need 4 of them to go 6-7x or more & AD/Spider/Russ to go bonkers. What could go wrong? Lol

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

Yeah I currently have 5 guys under 5k in my FD dummy. Just need 4 of them to go 6-7x or more & AD/Spider/Russ to go bonkers. What could go wrong? Lol

Almost seems too easy. That’s hardly ever a good sign.

• Jase32

@Spartaca said...

True and you look the top lineup winning the $100,000 on DK had a $3200, $3300, and $3400 guy all go off. Muscala,O’Neale and Illysova.

I only did the night slate. And I am not in those types of leagues. Yeah, O’Neale was a miss, but I saw the lineups had some of the same players I had for value such as Korver. I don’t think the drop off from Royce was significant enough for me to not have cashed, but it does appear the 5-6k guys are underperforming lately or not consistent. Lavine did well, but I could have gotten 10 more paying up for Lillard. I did have the right idea with Curry, Lillard, Nurkic, and Mitchell but never put four of them all in one lineup. Lately, there’s been a lot of blowouts in the night slates, and all three last night were blowouts.

• Jase32

@damionismyname said...

its usually stars and scrubs at the top. just jam in the guys who score the most and hope your value goes off. mid-tier only seems to work on small slates if it works at all.

Mine was a small slate but it featured Curry, Nurkic, Lillard, Gobert, and Mitchell among who I spread out. I had no exposure to Walker or KD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).