7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 14.5 ) at Houston ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at Portland ( -6.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 15 ) at Golden State ( -15 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wooden_Bones

@captainwacky said...

If Lillard misses tonight, I think the play is Nurkic. We have too much comparable value at 3.6k guard and 6k guard that might be better, but Nurk possesses a huge ceiling and will be contrarian today.

• DirkDigglerz

@noddy said...

I have Nurk already

hey Noddy post the link to the 5$ yahoo league u created

• Ace15

@DirkDigglerz said...

I have Nurk already

Me too, loving nurk as the hammer

• IT4MVP

Wouldn’t Mahimi be safer to play than KOQ?? Not sure if Mahimi or Bryant match up better with Brook. Any thoughts

• TheWolf1113

@Barnabus said...

Gotcha, thats my only skill too lol. I went 9 for 12 last night from 3 at my local rec then I was somehow exhausted. Also its weird that I have been playing so much DFS that I naturally calculate my DK points while I’m playing pick up.

This is great…I do the same thing while playing my career on nba 2k19…

• Briancobb33

@Ree4erMadness said...

I’m kinda surprised Milwaukee is even still favored at all without Bledsoe and Giannis. I mean Beal and company can’t beat Middleton and company in Washington?

Yeah you saw what they did to a full strength 76ers team the other night I would be slamming Wizards moneyline.

• mr_papageorgio

@Barnabus said...

Gotcha, thats my only skill too lol. I went 9 for 12 last night from 3 at my local rec then I was somehow exhausted. Also its weird that I have been playing so much DFS that I naturally calculate my DK points while I’m playing pick up.

Hahaha I do the same thing when I play golf. I’d be a great DFS option because I make about 5 pars per round and the rest are either birdies or 7s with an occasional eagle thrown in.

• TheWolf1113

Sorry for a new Yahoo player question but how does this league thing work? Is it multiple nights? Winner take all? Small prizes each night? Etc…
    Can’t seem to find answers on Yahoo

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Me too, loving nurk as the hammer

Don’t think he’ll be sneaky…many people are likely thinking nurk and possibly cj if lil misses. I know I am.

• Jonas137

@Briancobb33 said...

Yeah you saw what they did to a full strength 76ers team the other night I would be slamming Wizards moneyline.

The 76ers whooped them the night before though. So is this to be said that the thinking is the Wizards are a dominant team, if at home? That can’t be a thing IMO. Even without ABC and maybe Beldsoe, I cannot see the Wizards blowing out what’s left of a fairly good Bucks squad.

• Kmasonbx

@TJRhodes said...

You made my point for me. Harden is way overpriced for a 60 or even 70 point game. The matchup tonight is leaning toward a 60 point, or 65, or 60 something. All pointless for 12.5k on DK for a GPP. Feel free to play him though, the likelihood he is in the winning lineup is pretty low tonight. Not due to his ability, but price and situation.

Why is anything pointing to this being a floor game? It’s not very common for games to blowout so badly that guys sit the entire 4th. Also given their situation Houston just doesn’t have that luxury so unless this is a 30 point game headed to the 4th, Harden will see at least a handful of minutes to make solidify a win. Also, blowout concerns is what kept Davis ownership very low a couple of days ago against the Cavs and all he did was put up 80.

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t think he’ll be sneaky…many people are likely thinking nurk and possibly cj if lil misses. I know I am.

Haha yeah, I’m thinking Nurk and CJ even if damian plays is the way to go tonight.

• Agent47

I’m feeling like the Nets can keep it competitive versus the Raptors tonight. I was surprised to see how poorly Toronto has performed ATS this season. 18-24-1 overall (3rd worst), 9-12 as a home favorite, and an awful 1-5 with 2-3 day off. Of the 10 times that they’ve been favored by double digits, they’ve only covered 3 times.

By comparison, Brooklyn is 23-20 ATS overall, 9-9 as a road underdog, and 14-11 with 1 day off.

• DirkDigglerz

@TheWolf1113 said...

Sorry for a new Yahoo player question but how does this league thing work? Is it multiple nights? Winner take all? Small prizes each night? Etc…
    Can’t seem to find answers on Yahoo

It can vary if the creator of the league set the league settings to everyday payouts it can also be at the end of the league.. you can set how many days the league will run from 2 days or till the end of the season…. play around with the create league tab you’ll understand it easier
    Hey join the RG Yahoo league next week its on week 4

• Kmasonbx

@Agent47 said...

I’m feeling like the Nets can keep it competitive versus the Raptors tonight. I was surprised to see how poorly Toronto has performed ATS this season. 18-24-1 overall (3rd worst), 9-12 as a home favorite, and an awful 1-5 with 2-3 day off. Of the 10 times that they’ve been favored by double digits, they’ve only covered 3 times.

By comparison, Brooklyn is 23-20 ATS overall, 9-9 as a road underdog, and 14-11 with 1 day off.

Raps seem to turn it on when they need to and coast otherwise. The game against Atlanta a few days ago is a great example.

• Barnabus

@mr_papageorgio said...

Hahaha I do the same thing when I play golf. I’d be a great DFS option because I make about 5 pars per round and the rest are either birdies or 7s with an occasional eagle thrown in.

Man I need to start playing golf DF because I don’t know the scoring. I actually had a round last weekend that started birdie triple birdie triple lol

• TheWolf1113

@DirkDigglerz said...

It can vary if the creator of the league set the league settings to everyday payouts it can also be at the end of the league.. you can set how many days the league will run from 2 days or till the end of the season…. play around with the create league tab you’ll understand it easier
    Hey join the RG Yahoo league next week its on week 4

Appreciate it Dirk, more specifically I joined the 2 created today for the forum so was just wondering if anyone else here is in, how is it setup?

• Ree4erMadness

@mr_papageorgio said...

Just saw Neto is out. Lock in Royce too.

I’m just not convinced that Royce sees a ton of minutes. And Mitchell hasn’t gotten the production bump you would expect with Rubio off the floor so honestly, I’m not sure how much Mitchell I’ll have. Probably just have him in 1 lineup.

• Ree4erMadness

@Luctyl99 said...

No one forget: Batum revenge night.. how lovely.

I don’t care if Batum is below min priced, lol. He’s so horrible.

• Ree4erMadness

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kuz going back to his Alma matter Utah narrative

Hmm, didn’t realize that.

• frugal

@IT4MVP said...

Wouldn’t Mahimi be safer to play than KOQ?? Not sure if Mahimi or Bryant match up better with Brook. Any thoughts

I’ve been on Mahinmi last 2 games but considering jumping off as MIL is dead last vs C DvP. I believe this is due to Lopez drawing C’s away and so much small ball. But if thon is getting the backup minutes, than I gotta think Mahinmi matches up very well and could get his still due to being cheap. KOQ just has the that super juicy matchup. If I new he was getting 25 minutes I’d lock him in 100%.

• Tlee9393

Im curious for those of you who play multiple different lineups on a daily basis how your winnings have been? Ive been putting out 10 different lineups on the 25 cent tourney on FD with around a 30 player player pool and usually the same 2-3 players on each team, however each day ive only been lucked enough to have 1 or 2 of those LUs cash. Is there a certain way to go about creating multiple different lineups and getting a gain back, or am i going about it all wrong here?

• Ree4erMadness

@IT4MVP said...

There’s a chance Ian still doesn’t even see the floor. Bryant’s minutes were down against Centers that he had no chance against, but tonight? Brook doesn’t rebound. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bryant’s minutes tick back up to where they were.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Brogdon + Middleton + Sabonis + Mitchell + Luka coming into tonight’s slate like

• maxxxoo

Is Otto Porter Jr back to being himself after slow start to the season & injury?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.