• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dainfamousac

Kemba jumps out at the start. Back to LBJ/Kuzma again. Drummond gonna smash. Need some more value to open up to fit everyone. Also need to watch ABC injury, his back didn’t look right last night.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Dainfamousac said...

Kemba jumps out at the start. Back to LBJ/Kuzma again. Drummond gonna smash. Need some more value to open up to fit everyone. Also need to watch ABC injury, his back didn’t look right last night.

You are spot on with the Giannis call. Could be a Milwaukee value type of night.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

You are spot on with the Giannis call. Could be a Milwaukee value type of night.

Problem with Milwaukee value on DK is that the only real cheap value will be Ersan if he plays or DJ Wilson, if he doesn’t. Middleton is 7500 and a good play, yet he’s been hot lately. Usually we get Middleton in the 6’s when Giannis misses. And Bledsoe is allergic to more than 30 minutes. Lopez is Lopez.

I still think Middleton and bledsoe likely smash, yet it doesn’t give us much inexpensive value to fit a bunch of studs in. Still going to have to live mostly in the mid range tonight with like 1 stud.

• Dainfamousac

@Njsum1 said...

Problem with Milwaukee value on DK is that the only real cheap value will be Ersan if he plays or DJ Wilson, if he doesn’t. Middleton is 7500 and a good play, yet he’s been hot lately. Usually we get Middleton in the 6’s when Giannis misses. And Bledsoe is allergic to more than 30 minutes. Lopez is Lopez.

I still think Middleton and bledsoe likely smash, yet it doesn’t give us much inexpensive value to fit a bunch of studs in. Still going to have to live mostly in the mid range tonight with like 1 stud.

I’m not sold on Bledsoe smashing. I played him last night, first half was bonkers but when his shot wasn’t falling he didn’t do anything.

• monarch

Lineups are easy to build. Wish the contests were better. All the Michael Porter Jr!

• Dainfamousac

You spelled Jerami Grant wrong…

• Njsum1

@Dainfamousac said...

I’m not sold on Bledsoe smashing. I played him last night, first half was bonkers but when his shot wasn’t falling he didn’t do anything.

My problem with Bledsoe is minutes. He is the biggest beneficiary other than ersan when Giannis sits. Giannis runs a lot of offense. That all goes to Bledsoe. I mean 30 minutes should be enough for at least 35 DK versus Portland. 🤷‍♂️

I just hate when guys don’t get real minutes. I played a bunch of Fultz yesterday with this thinking…..

“For 5800 on DK he’s a good, not great play if he gets his normal 29-31 minutes. Yet if he gets 36 with Augustin out he’s a great play.”

He was a good play, he got 31.5 DK for 5800 which is fine, yet he only played 30.5 minutes. If he played 36 he likely would have gotten between 37-40 making him a great play for 5800.

Same with Bledsoe, although I think he’s a better play than Fultz was last night, due to the huge usage increase. Upside is just capped due to minutes.

• Njsum1

@Dainfamousac said...

You spelled Jerami Grant wrong…

No Sir, Plumlee is spelled with a P 😉

Feels like a night to gamble on some blowout Nuggets

The big 3/4 of nuggets blowouts. Plum, Beas, Morris, Maybe Porter Jr too

• monarch

Nah. This is the best possible MPJ spot with Barton back.

• Dainfamousac

@monarch said...

Nah. This is the best possible MPJ spot with Barton back.

I only play a single entry in SE contests I gotta remember that a lot of you play several entries and the way I approach will be way different, so I definitely take my joke back. I just want to puke anytime I consider throwing him into a line up.

• Njsum1

@Dainfamousac said...

I only play a single entry in SE contests I gotta remember that a lot of you play several entries and the way I approach will be way different, so I definitely take my joke back. I just want to puke anytime I consider throwing him into a line up.

Do you make 1 lineup for all SE contests on a site? Or will you Vary it up?

• siddom

lock and load Sixers ?

• Kanner88

@siddom said...

lock and load Sixers ?

I have a few already locked in … big Al the main one and a few with smart and brown sprinkled in 👍

• Kanner88

@Kanner88 said...

I have a few already locked in … big Al the main one and a few with smart and brown sprinkled in 👍

I’m an idiot … big al on the Sixers !!! Duh

• Kanner88

@siddom said...

lock and load Sixers ?

But I do have a few Celtics lol

• monarch

@Dainfamousac said...

That’s true. I strictly think as a MME DK player and dont take into consideration enough that members on here play different sites and contests.

• siddom

im thinking ABC might be out, if so too much value on the slate

• Dainfamousac

@Njsum1 said...

Do you make 1 lineup for all SE contests on a site? Or will you Vary it up?

I make one line up and enter the 25/10/5/2/1 SE on FD

• kingmalice9

Where can I see where a score would’ve gotten me in the big DK contests? I entered free contests and I got first in all with a 314 score.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@chrisbanas said...

Where can I see where a score would’ve gotten me in the big DK contests? I entered free contests and I got first in all with a 314 score.

Try Results DB.

• charara1224

jayson tatum is in a great spot tonight and at a very reasonable price on fd. Guards have been doing good vs dallas so i feel simmons is in a nice spot as well

• siddom

@charara1224 said...

jayson tatum is in a great spot tonight and at a very reasonable price on fd. Guards have been doing good vs dallas so i feel simmons is in a nice spot as well

but theres opportunity cost to playing Tatum and Simmons — I’ve locked in horford and kuzmania at pf at Paul/sato at PG — which doesn’t leave room to play those guys in great spots

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Favors officially OUT. Not that anyone should be surprised.

JJ Redick also OUT. Kenrich OUT.

Jrue Holiday is doubtful.

• mrjredoak

@Pandamonious said...

Favors officially OUT. Not that anyone should be surprised.

Monster night from Drummond or value play in Hayes? Can only pick one on FD

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mrjredoak said...

Monster night from Drummond or value play in Hayes? Can only pick one on FD

I honestly don’t know how you make the decision. Especially right now. Have to see what opens up. Personally, refusing to play Doncic on B2B’s. I haven’t looked at FD though. I mean, if AD is out again, you probably want to pay up for LeBron. Giannis is probably worth paying up for, unless he ends up being out.

Basically, what I’m saying is, until you know what all the best plays will be, and we don’t know yet, it’s going to be hard to decide where it’s best to spend up and spend down. It’s really not a good spot for Hayes, while it’s actually a pretty strong spot for Drum.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).