• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BBWC_10

I don’t know why I like Lillard tonight but I think Portland shows up, they have lost 4 games at home I think he takes matters into his own hands tonight for a 60 Burger. I hate taking guys against Boston but Ingram should take 25 shots tonight with all the injuries. Drum is a one man gang so that will be my big core for the night.

• tmarohl

Redick out. Jrue doubtful.

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

I don’t know why I like Lillard tonight but I think Portland shows up, they have lost 4 games at home I think he takes matters into his own hands tonight for a 60 Burger. I hate taking guys against Boston but Ingram should take 25 shots tonight with all the injuries. Drum is a one man gang so that will be my big core for the night.

I like him as well with the Bucks on the back to back and Giannis hurting. If Giannis and Ersan don’t play, you will see some really weird Bucks lineups.

• Theguy49503

Anyone think AD sits again tonight?

• tmarohl

@Theguy49503 said...

Anyone think AD sits again tonight?

Yes

• queensfinest

greek freak possibly out on 2nd night of back to back??

• damionismyname

Bron out

• Lamms30

Lebron Out

• Shaudy_lo

I had MPJ in every lineup the other night . I’m done with him. I can’t predict his minutes

• kingmalice9

Oh god don’t tell me it’s rondo time

• Danielv22

Ugh the Bron news completely screws up the situation now. Earlier, my plan was to simply fade AD and let others worry about his Q tag. Now, if AD plays he gets all the usage. Or if AD is out, the game prob blows out ugh

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Oh mama, Lebron OUT. This is turning into a slate baby!

• siddom

@sochoice said...

Oh mama, Lebron OUT. This is turning into a slate baby!

LOL, chalk slate you mean with 100 first place ties.

• sochoice

@siddom said...

LOL, chalk slate you mean with 100 first place ties.

Not at all. People going to get caught in the value trap spots. Just wait until it is announced that Giannis is sitting. I’m going to run right past all the donkey chalk value trap lineups that end up tied for 16,000th place.

• dominicanpapi

People are going to focus on the Lakers players, but honestly the entire OKC team gets a bump. I’m probably just going to load up on those guys and let everyone else focus on the Laker value.

• siddom

only guy from lac I have is Paul with Gallo back others are not needed IMO

• kingmalice9

Real talk though there’s no way that game stays close if AD sits right?

• kingmalice9

@siddom said...

only guy from lac I have is Paul with Gallo back others are not needed IMO

think you mean OKC

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m fully expecting AD to play. Line got pulled and came back with Lakers still favored by 1.

EDIT: Wait, might have looked at it wrong, or something not actually updated.

• monarch

Caruso, Luka, Simmons, MPJ. This my kinda slate. Too bad the contests suck

• sochoice

How quickly do Rondo and CP3 get into it tonight and they both get ejected?

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

I’m fully expecting AD to play. Line got pulled and came back with Lakers still favored by 1.

I see OKC favored by 4 now.

• sochoice

@Pandamonious said...

Mr. Glass not going to play tonight. Lakers play again on Monday. Maybe then.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Caruso, Luka, Simmons, MPJ. This my kinda slate. Too bad the contests suck

Luka on B2B?

• Pandamonious

OK,

OKC now favored by 4.5

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).