• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ripking

IS Nickel-alexander in play today?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ripking said...

IS Nickel-alexander in play today?

Fo’ Sure.

Well, assuming Jrue is OUT.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

How quickly do Rondo and CP3 get into it tonight and they both get ejected?

Ooh….forgot about that..haha….they’ve held it together this year…..so far 😉 and both are solid plays.

• monarch

Of course. There’s basically not a salary cap today. Pick whoever you want. Just built one with Simmons, Luka and AD

• dominicanpapi

AD is still questionable, Danny Green has also been ruled out. If this were against the Hawks, I say sure load up on Lakers but OKC is tough defensively. People often complain about there being no edge in DFS, if you know the field will migrate towards Lakers value, go the opposite way.

• Pandamonious

This is the most Saturday of all NBA Saturday’s to ever be Saturday.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

Remember a couple hours ago, when value was Jaxson Hayes and Jerami Grant and that was about it? Yeah, that was fun. My head is spinning. And I’m telling you, there will some Bucks shenanigans coming too.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Luka on B2B?

But he did the jersey rip again last night!

Maybe the Angry Luka narrative is born tonight

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Haha

• RWilder

@gaelicgirl said...

• realphipps

OT: Is today Day 80 of DK Ironman?

• BBWC_10

@monarch said...

Caruso, Luka, Simmons, MPJ. This my kinda slate. Too bad the contests suck

Yes very slim pickings on the contests, I’ve been holding a 100 Fwbc ticket for 4 days, kinda like my LU today and there are no contests.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

AD is still questionable, Danny Green has also been ruled out. If this were against the Hawks, I say sure load up on Lakers but OKC is tough defensively. People often complain about there being no edge in DFS, if you know the field will migrate towards Lakers value, go the opposite way.

My take is unless you think a team will struggle to put up 80, when a team is running a 10 man or tighter rotation with value players stepping into high usage spots it’s typically a good idea to have exposure.

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Luka has looked off the last couple games, extremely frustrated, hesitating to take some shots he normally would and it’s resulting in poor decision making and turning the ball over. He’s getting a ton of contact with no calls, they even noted it a couple times on ESPN last night. They really need to get KP back to stretch out defenses. May be the first DAL slate where I fade him (of course, he’ll go for 80 now).

• RWilder

So it looks like Giannis is playing I see not GTD tag on him at all on FD. Is this correct?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@RWilder said...

So it looks like Giannis is playing I see not GTD tag on him at all on FD. Is this correct?

It is not even noon on the West Coast. Many hours until Bucks lineup is solidified.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

It is not even noon on the West Coast. Many hours until Bucks lineup is solidified.

Korver out. Wes Matthews probable. Nothing about Giannis yet. Nothing about Ersan either.

• tmarohl

I’m thinking the plan was to hold Ersan out yesterday, play him today, and hold Giannis out. However, Giannis was not happy last night and did not even talk to reporters which is very unusual. He went with a “Not tonight guys” after the game. My take is that he is hurting, but was probably very disappointed in his play, and is probably lobbying to play tonight.

• tmarohl

Just to put a bow on it, I bet you Kat plays tonight.

• JSteele

Raging Hondo anyone?

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I’m thinking the plan was to hold Ersan out yesterday, play him today, and hold Giannis out. However, Giannis was not happy last night and did not even talk to reporters which is very unusual. He went with a “Not tonight guys” after the game. My take is that he is hurting, but was probably very disappointed in his play, and is probably lobbying to play tonight.

So if he does play, but he’s ailing, is it even worth playing him?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So if he does play, but he’s ailing, is it even worth playing him?

That is the million dollar question. There is going to be so much value tonight, there may not be any one else to pay for. Drummond right now is the only high price player I am interested in unless AD plays. I would also add, that as long as Giannis is doing the peoples elbow on mascots, that he obviously can’t be hurting that bad.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

That is the million dollar question. There is going to be so much value tonight, there may not be any one else to pay for. Drummond right now is the only high price player I am interested in unless AD plays.

Yeah, I love Drum tonight. Giannis is a great spot but the B2B is a little concerning. Luka is in a funk. AD banged up. I’m thinking of building with a more balanced plus 1 paydown spot.

• Dainfamousac

Take a quick nap, come back, chaos has ensued. Gonna be a great Saturday! I have a huge feeling a lot more news is still coming too…

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

That is the million dollar question. There is going to be so much value tonight, there may not be any one else to pay for. Drummond right now is the only high price player I am interested in unless AD plays. I would also add, that as long as Giannis is doing the peoples elbow on mascots, that he obviously can’t be hurting that bad.

Yeah, but on DK you could just go heavy in the 8-9K range with some of the cheaper guys. You don’t HAVE to pay up. You could do like NAW/Rondo/Kuzma, then load up on guys like Horford, Harris, Hayward, CJ whomever, then fill in with more expensive guys like Dame, LaVine, Ingram, and so on.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).