• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

Raging Hondo anyone?

By that do you mean American Rondo? Not to be confused with German Rondo.

• tmarohl

Well, I probably wouldn’t pay 11.5 on DK today for Giannis anyway based on how this slate is shaping up.

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

By that do you mean American Rondo? Not to be confused with German Rondo.

Yes it was a reference to the mayor of Boston calling Rondo, Hondo in an interview

• tmarohl

Everyone is going to be on Rondo. You think Caruso is a good play? Also, I would think KCP and Avery Bradley each get a couple more minutes with Danny Green out.

• sochoice

@tmarohl said...

Everyone is going to be on Rondo. You think Caruso is a good play? Also, I would think KCP and Avery Bradley each get a couple more minutes with Danny Green out.

As they should be. Rondo is a point per minute guy and he could get mucho minutes today.

• Bodiaz36

Unbelievable the news that is breaking. May just sit out tonight altogether. So if Redick was initially out then upgraded to doubtful, could he be the reverse Sabonis tonight?

• tmarohl

Kat out

• sochoice

@Dainfamousac said...

This is a fake tweet from a troll account stans_andre……

Ah, bye bye Christian Wood. You have been denied entry to Value Town.

• RWilder

Haha. So dumb.

• JSteele

Anyone have a strong take on whether AD plays? I was sort of ruling him out early on and building around that but if he plays he will have unlimited usage

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Anyone have a strong take on whether AD plays? I was sort of ruling him out early on and building around that but if he plays he will have unlimited usage

I’m thinking they are mailing this one in and AD will sit. Probably know in a couple hours when the next injury report comes out.

• Njsum1

Giannis is gonna go and he’s gonna smash…gut feeling, gut check

• Dainfamousac

@Njsum1 said...

ABC/Lillard late night hammer

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

then gut punch?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

then gut punch?

Maybe to Carmelo 😉

Giannis wasn’t bad last game, it was a blowout, the other guys ate, it happens.

If he does play tonight feels like he’ll be out to prove something. Plus with everyone talking he’s injured he might not play, seems like a great spot for him to go HAM.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe to Carmelo 😉

Giannis wasn’t bad last game, it was a blowout, the other guys ate, it happens.

If he does play tonight feels like he’ll be out to prove something. Plus with everyone talking he’s injured he might not play, seems like a great spot for him to go HAM.

Maybe. I actually don’t dislike him and not sure what I’ll do with him yet. Everything I’ve seen says he looked hurt last night, but I didn’t see the game, so I don’t know. Maybe he let other guys eat, because he was ailing.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. I actually don’t dislike him and not sure what I’ll do with him yet. Everything I’ve seen says he looked hurt last night, but I didn’t see the game, so I don’t know. Maybe he let other guys eat, because he was ailing.

Right, if he’s ailing I’d guess he sits. Why play him then. I’m saying if he goes, I want in.

• JSteele

Anyone playing the single entry in 30 mins? I put in an entry but forgot about it

• charara1224

is gallinari a must start now with the all the laker injuries?

• MoccasinMusic

Cp3 vs rondo still a thing?

• Pandamonious

@JSteele said...

Anyone playing the single entry in 30 mins? I put in an entry but forgot about it

I have 2 showdown line ups. 1 with RWB at C and 1 with Harden at C.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

He only took 9 shots. Made 4 of them. He drove a lot and kicked it out, but didn’t get the assists again because there were multiple passes. If there was a hockey assist stat he would have done well.

• RWilder

Are we sure Dame is the play here. At first I was all over him, but after looking into stats, he doesn’t do very well against the Bucks historically. I think he will do what he has done the last few games, hover right around 40 points. Not sure he is the play if that is the case. I was building LUs around Dame and Drummond and then Dame, Drummond and ABC. But not sure if Dame is the play anymore.

• Kanner88

@RWilder said...

Are we sure Dame is the play here. At first I was all over him, but after looking into stats, he doesn’t do very well against the Bucks historically. I think he will do what he has done the last few games, hover right around 40 points. Not sure he is the play if that is the case. I was building LUs around Dame and Drummond and then Dame, Drummond and ABC. But not sure if Dame is the play anymore.

Why dame ? Kemba should smash against NO , am I wrong ? Drummond may get 20/20 by halftime against the bulls

• gaelicgirl

Having a tough time deciding which express slate(s) to play tonight, none of the options are especially appealing.
    LAL/OKC and PHI/DAL
    PHI/DAL and CLE/DEN
    CLE/DEN and MIL/POR
    Which games have the least in them?
    Any opinions welcome!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).