7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) — T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) — T : 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

DK went back to their $8 contest for the main GPP.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

DK went back to their $8 contest for the main GPP.

It’s perfect timing for me after getting crushed in NBA the last 2 nights.

• Tajtrivedi

James Johnson (if porzingis isn’t back), Danny Green, and Moritz Wagner stand out as decent value plays.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s perfect timing for me after getting crushed in NBA the last 2 nights.

I really thought before lock tonight that I had the nuts. Think that every night though.

Had a lineup on DK with only Hamido and Joker going. It was crushing. then blowout and Joker doesn’t get his last quarter run. Of course, then reality sets in because Curry and assorted Spurs bombed.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Does LaMelo smash again?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Does LaMelo smash again?

He could, I will have a little, but not much. Price is getting up there and rookies are so unpredictable. Especially ones that don’t start.

• tmarohl

Hey Irrigator – Fadeaway getting bigger. 55K for tomorrow. Might have to start maxing that again.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Hey Irrigator – Fadeaway getting bigger. 55K for tomorrow. Might have to start maxing that again.

Yep need to start maxing it again

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Does LaMelo smash again?

Was just looking at that. If he gets 30ish mins again I think he absolutely does. This still may be a case of getting ahead of the field and going way over because eventually his price will be north of 8k if either starts or gets 30+ minutes a game. I think I’m going to bank on this being a start of him getting regularly 30+ and going way over.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Put it the other thread but my sneaky punt is Cam Johnson. I don’t like the Suns at all but anyone vs the Wiz and I’m in. Booker on such a a great spot bc Beal will not be exerting any effort on the D end tomorrow because he will be taking 40 shots. No ceiling Ayton smash spot to vs Rolo and Mo. but man rostering CP/Book and Ayton is just so gross lol. This is the exception though.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

Have we ever had this type of spot with Embid being the only guy? First thought was he is going nuts but maybe he struggles without Simmons and them?

• tmarohl

I don’t see a need to play Embiid. So many other C’s in smash spots. You got cheap punt guys on Washington. You have Vuc who is a Bucks killer. You have Drummond. You have Turner against Sac, Nurkic against Tampa, etc.

• lester461

@ImADonk11 said...

Have we ever had this type of spot with Embid being the only guy? First thought was he is going nuts but maybe he struggles without Simmons and them?

James Harden whenever Chris Paul or RWB sat. Also, I’d be floored if Maxey isn’t over 60% on DK at that price. He’s playing at least 40 minutes as the only ball handler on the team.

• tmarohl

I don’t think it is nearly the same thing. He will either crush, or leave you with a midrange score wishing you had punted.

• superjon

No NFL

Back to the mayhem of 100 lineups.

• monarch

Game theory play here.

I know what Borrego will do. He is going to send bodies at Julius Randle. Thats what he did vs Embiid, Trae Young but he has a history of doing this vs post players to protect his undersized front court. This will leave Elf wide open for his season high in three attempts. The Hornets allow the most assists per game and Randle is an extremely willing passer. Knicks toss it to Randle, he gets doubled kicks it to someone they pass it again to an Elf or Rivers for a wide open three. It is how Deandre Hunter had two amazing games vs them.

• Ricolasvegas

That time of the month ? All in on Maxey ?

• winnerchickendinner

First time being confident and liking a slate in awhile.

• dominicanpapi

Initial thoughts: Suns stack. I’ve barely played those guys all year but it’s the best spot they’ve had so far.

Maxey will probably be my SG2 on FD.

Really like the Pacers as late night hammers.

• monarch

Sixers-Hawks could end up being similar to the Heat-Celtics

• mrjredoak

“Porzingis is listed as a probable starter in the team’s media notes” – blurb on FD. Any clue to his minutes tonight? The same blurb predicts 30.6 mins…. but curious if there is any clues out there as to how much run he’ll actually get.

• Ace15

Locking in Melo Ball, dude is nice.

Dame Late Night Hammer.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Yogi Ferrell available to make Cavs debut Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

I’m gonna have to do some investigating

• Bodiaz36

So who is the biggest beneficiary of T. Bryant being out in the Was frontcourt? I like Bertans and Rui a lot. I know Wagner’s been mentioned. One or two of these guys should smash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).